Hey everyone!

I'm new to this forum but not to beyblades (started collecting them back in 2000 - 2003), I recently though started getting some of the metal fusion beyblades (currently have Grand Cetus, Bakushin Susanow, Ray Serpent and Dark Wolf).

Don't currently have a stadium to battle in but that will change once I save enough to buy one online from Takara Tomy.
Welcome to the WBO! Have fun and make sure to read the rules!
Brilliat! just a few questions though! are you from the uk and are a strong competitve blader? if so goto the london uk tournament thred and enter to start straight away in collecting your badges from the tournament!

welcome to WBO!
(May. 12, 2013  6:58 PM)Ghutain Wrote: Brilliat! just a few questions though! are you from the uk and are a strong competitve blader? if so goto the london uk tournament thred and enter to start straight away in collecting your badges from the tournament!

welcome to WBO!

Wish I was, I'm from Indiana^-^
(May. 13, 2013  12:30 AM)Ahruke Wrote:
(May. 12, 2013  6:58 PM)Ghutain Wrote: Brilliat! just a few questions though! are you from the uk and are a strong competitve blader? if so goto the london uk tournament thred and enter to start straight away in collecting your badges from the tournament!

welcome to WBO!

Wish I was, I'm from Indiana^-^
Nice to see another indiana blader on here welcome to the forum.
He hasn't been on in over a year. Nor has anyone posted in this thread for a year.