[Helsinki, Finland] Child Fair 2013, 26-28.4

Hello Bladers.

There will be a Beyblade gaming point at the Child Fair 2013.

The point will be in cooperation with the JHL-stand (The Trade Union for the Public and Welfare Sectors)

The stand is located at 6d171.

Various stadiums will be in free use to blade with.

The location of the fair is at Helsinki Exhibition & Convention Centre, Messuaukio 1, Helsinki.
You can easily walk from the Pasila Railwaystation to the location.

Welcome :-)
Thank you bladers who assisted to the Fair.

Had a really good time :-)

Unfortunately lost 5 of my beys :-(
Oh, how many people went ? It was so sad to see you make new threads but nobody ever replying to them that I was just thinking of using the new BeyMap to send a notification to people registered around Helsinki.

Five Beyblades is a lot ... Someone must have stolen them.
(Apr. 30, 2013  12:57 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Oh, how many people went ? It was so sad to see you make new threads but nobody ever replying to them that I was just thinking of using the new BeyMap to send a notification to people registered around Helsinki.

To the Fair itself assisted 58.000 people, to the Beyblade stand I guess 100-200 during the whole event.

(Apr. 30, 2013  12:57 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Five Beyblades is a lot ... Someone must have stolen them.

Yes it is, but I sincerely want to believe no one stole them but forgotten to return, because there was many small children at the stand who never have bladed before, and simply forgot to return them.
And the beys missing are very common:

- Dark Gasher CH120FS
- Burn Fireblaze 130MS
- Gravity Destroyer 130F
- Gravity Destroyer AD145WD
- Flame Byxis 230WD

I did not have Random booster beys in display because there is always the possibility they gone missing.

Maybe next time I have to reduce the amount of beys in display :-)
You should let me know about those events in advance so that we could make them official World Beyblade Organization tournaments, it would be cool.
I would love to make events WBO official, but there few issues with this:

- The WBO itself is little known in Finland
- There is no "scene" (as in demoscene) of bladers to my acknowledge established yet in Finland
- The majority of the bladers are children and this brings the issue that parents are not always ready to pay extra for events that generally are free, this meaning I don't know if people in Finland are willing to pay any fees for an official WBO event unless it is very specific explained for what the money of the fees is used.
- I really don't know if anyone else has WBO approved beystadiums for competitive porposes
- when I previously tried to make an event official there was the lack of bladers at signing up. No one has signed up to any event I have previously organized.