Hello there.

Well hello everyone my name is killermod(random name I made up a few years ago)i am a computer technician and i live in Puerto Rico,i recently saw some beyblades on eBay and suddenly had a nostalgia burst since i used to battle with the only bey i had back in the plastic era(Dranzer V) so my GF decided to gift me a dranzer v since i lost my first bey. So after searching for a few hours i decided to start the hobby again and ordered a few beys from eBay and decided to join this forum since i have alot to learn about the metal ones and i would like some advice.

I would like to know if i wasted my money with the beys i got(TT screw Capricorn,TT Dark Cancer,Hasbro Pirate Orochi and 2 TT vol.9 random boosters) thanks for your attention.
Those items are not too bad, but you cannot do anything that decent by combining those parts. If you want further help, you should use our "Build me a combo!" topic if you want advice on what you have already bought, or the Purchase Consultation thread if you want suggestions on what to get in the future.
I plan to use them for casual battling with my gf and a cousin,just for the fun Smile
Welcome!

Dark cancer: cancer (great CW.) and CH120 (for attack.) are good.
Pirate orochi: only D is great, for stamina.
Screw Capricorn: MF is good (for stallers and some attack customs.) and Screw (limited format.)
Random booster 9s: not an amazingly good purchase, but the best parts would be hades (great CW.), T125 (stalling customs.), XF (for zero g), bakushin (for limited.) and Beelzeb (good on flash.)
Could you explain a little more about the good on flash and good cw etc?
CW means Clear Wheel (aka energy ring.) and Cancer does very well on stamina, defence and even some balance combos.

Flash is an amazing attack wheel off of Flash Sagitairio 230WD and Beelzeb does well on it in attack combos.
Oh,well thanks for explaining I do plan to add more beyblades to my collection so when I have a decent amount i will ask for combos and stuff
Welcome to the WBO! Have FUN!
Make sure to read and follow the rules in the message Kai-V sent you! read this as well
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-The-Begi...to-the-WBO
and this
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-How-To-M...to-the-WBO