Hello guys

What's up, how y'all doing? I'm MM! (No, not M&M Tired) and I'm from the US! I recently found some Beyblades on clearance and my local store and really took a liking to them! Googled up beyblade combos on the internet and found this website

So uhh... how do we battle? Is it online or physically?
(Jan. 28, 2015  1:28 AM)MM! Wrote: What's up, how y'all doing? I'm MM! (No, not M&M Tired) and I'm from the US! I recently found some Beyblades on clearance and my local store and really took a liking to them! Googled up beyblade combos on the internet and found this website

So uhh... how do we battle? Is it online or physically?

Hi! Welcome to the WBO!

We battle physically Smile what area of the US are you in? There are some active places but some still have yet to host and you could start it! Smile

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.
I live someplace Texas. Is it active? Hm... I'd really like to battle with the blades (no, not those blades Tired) physically, huh? Thanks for the help Smile
Welcome aboard, remember to meet the community and have fun!

Read the rules as well Smile
(Jan. 28, 2015  1:32 AM)MM! Wrote: I live someplace Texas. Is it active? Hm... I'd really like to battle with the blades (no, not those blades Tired) physically, huh? Thanks for the help Smile

Well, go to the Texas discussion thread to start up a tournament Smile If you have any question PM Kai-V since she is better at this subject than I am.

From my experience (even though I am not in Texas), tournaments are really fun! I have met some amazing friends and it's really fun Smile
(Jan. 28, 2015  1:34 AM)UW Detective Wrote: Welcome aboard, remember to meet the community and have fun!

Read the rules as well Smile
By meet do you mean physically or viral? And I will have fun Cool

Not going to lie, the rules are really boring to read. XD
Both I think, but you can meet them in tourneys or just discuss online.

We all had to read the rules, it may be boring but it's probably worth it.
I read the rules I just meant they were really boring while reading them. Thanks for the welcome UW Detective/Officer
I know what you meant, but it's worth reading.
I suppose so even if they just repeat everything I've read on previous forums
Even they are probably boring for some people, they are essential for the good working of the community. By the way, welcome to the WBO Smile