Hello from Spain!

Hi everyone. I'm new here. I am a big fan of Bakuten Shoot Beyblade. I saw V-Force and G-Revolution, but the only season I love is the first. I don't like Metal Fusion series, I prefer the original characters.
I'm in love with Max Tate, I think he is very handsome XD I like his cheerful character and, in my opinion, he is the best blader of his team.
I'm an Andalusian girl. I know there are forums in Spanish but I don't like them very much...
So here I am, wanting to talk with you about Beyblade.
Something about me:
What can I say about myself? I love do cosplays, I dressed up as Lightning, Snow... I want to dress up as Max Tate, but in Spain, most people believe that Beyblade is something very childish, so I cannot find people who wants to do the rest of the team. Crying
Well, that's all. Sorry if I make any spelling mistakes Wink
Welcome to the WBO!Smile have FUN!!Grin
I'm so happy there's another girl Blader on here!Joyful_3 anyway, make sure to read and follow the rules in the message Kai-V sent you!Smile
Welcome to the WBO! Feel free to shoot me a PM if you have any questions, or in need of a new avatar or signature! Once again, welcome! Smile
Welcome!!!! Have a great time!!!
HOLA! LightningFarron!! read the rules and have fun I'm learning spanish so you wanna chat sometime just pm me I'll be happy to talk and help you out on the forum have fun!!!!
Thank you all! You are very kind people. I read the rules, and I have some questions about the forum, but now, that's not a problem thanks to you all. ¡Muchas gracias!Wink
Welcome here! Hope you enjoy your stay here and hope to see you around.