Hello everyone!

Hi! I am James and I'm from the Philippines. I am 25 years old. Is anyone here old like me? Haha I played with Beyblades when the first series came out. I became interested again when I was cleaning my stuff and stumbled upon the Beyblades I've kept.

What is left on me right now are:
Driger F
Wyborg
Dragoon S
Dragoon F
Dragoon V2
Galzzly
Galeon (my favorite Hehe)

Unfortunately, I'm not updated with the newer ones. I'm excited read more about what's new and what I've missed in this forum. Smile

I have ordered a Dragoon G and it's on its way to me. I also ordered a Beyblade G-Revolution G Challenge Set because I don't have a stadium for my Beyblades.

I wish to get my hands on a NIB Dragoon GT but I noticed the prices on Ebay are so high! Haha If anyone wants to let go of theirs for a reasonable price please feel free to contact me. Wink
Welcome to the WBO! Also, I'm pretty sure there are a few members older or, the slightest bit younger than you. I'm pretty sure Aurpaeo is in his fourties and, Kai-V being two years or so, younger than you. Once again, welcome! Smile
Welcome to the WBO! Have FUN!Grin
Make sure to read and follow the rules in the message Kai-V sent you!Smile
Welcome to the WBO! Yes, there are alot of members in 20+ here Smile. Also, that a very nice collection Wink
Thanks, everyone! I'm sure there are a lot of nice people here. I'll make my stay here worthwhile.