Hello I'm a sydney blader

Hi everyone, my name is sarah, I'm a 15 year old sydney blader and I've noticed that beyblade has been dying out in sydney and I really don't know anyone else near my age interested in blading and I was hoping I would be able to make new friends on here that are bladders around my age. I really would like beyblade to make it's way back into sydney, if you know any good shops around sydney please do tell I've had a really hard time finding any beys in shops lately. Thank you all so much!!
G'day, Arin! Melbourne Blader here

Unfortunately, yes, the popularity of Beyblade has declined across the whole country. However, with Beyblade Burst hitting the scene, we might see a resurgence in the sport! I highly recommend the Buying/Selling section for finding out where to get your hands on Beyblades, whether it's anything by Takara Tomy (the Japanese manufacturer of Beyblades and the current makers of Beyblade Burst) or anything by Hasbro (which is what I assume you have been working with). Make sure you have your parent's permission and whatnot before you go about ordering Beyblades wily-nily, okay? Tongue_out
Greetings to the WBO! please do enjoy your stay!~
Hello and welcome to the WBO! You've come to the right place because this is the biggest hub for all beyblade news and networking. Sign up on the map (top of screen) to find bladers in your area. Unfortunately, Metal Fight Beyblade is no longer made and most shops no longer can sell them unless they have old stock left over (you can still buy almost all of them online somewhere though). The great news is that there is an awesome new series called Beyblade Burst!!! You can read all about it here on the forums and also read up on the best places to buy them online. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions
Welcome to WBO dude!!! Hope you enjoy your stay here.
Check this out. They might be getting something going in Australia as we speak! www.worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Australia-Australian-Members-Check-in?page=29
Post in that thread if you are interested in participating
Welcome. Melbourne here and 15 as well. And yeah, beyblade is pretty much dead here too.