Hello Bladers!

Welcome To WBO !!
Just buy more 4D beys and try for takara tomy beys , because they are original .
But what 4D and Takara Tomy beys are the best?
Duo Uranus and phantom Orion for stamina customs. Death Quetzacoatl for Defence customs. Flash Sagitterio for attack customs.
(Mar. 23, 2014  7:46 PM)Desolation Wrote: But what 4D and Takara Tomy beys are the best?

4D beys and Zero-G beys are the most advanced beys . So you should buy them more . Takara Tomy beys are the best and original .So you should buy beys of this brand . Search for them, you will find many .
hihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihiihihihi!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihiihihihi!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm golden fighter.
Welcome to WBO!
(Apr. 20, 2014  12:15 PM)Golden Fighter Wrote: hihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihiihihihi!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You should make your own thread and not post in someone else's especially this month old one.
(Apr. 20, 2014  6:50 PM)RagerBlade Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2014  12:15 PM)Golden Fighter Wrote: hihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihiihihihi!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You should make your own thread and not post in someone else's especially this month old one.
Or maybe he was saying hi? In his own keyboard wrecking way.
Hey my name is Dan I've been a blader since 2013! I'm trying to look for tournaments to attend so if you know any it would be greatly appreciated if you suggested some! My bey is L-drago destructor FConfused! I'm a blader that use only reverse rotation!