Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.67 Average

Hello Bladers!
Sushii

ONYPONYPONYPONYPONYP

Hi Everybody!

I'm Sushii , Yep , Sushii not Sushi. Why did I name myself that ? Because I just love sushi . It's like my favourite food on earth ;] I started blading like last year , so I have no Plastics or HMS , I'd like to have one though .

Before I had any beys , I just watched the anime and I was like " Oh my gosh , I want one of those spinny things!" . So I went to the store and got myself Dark Wolf DF145FS =.= If only I found out about this place earlier.

So that's my introduction . I hope I can make lots of friends here ! ;]
Apr 11 2012 10:02 AM
Offline Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Crescent

Nothing
BeyRank: #1,176 (1,037)
Face of Days IIICygnus FaceAquila FaceAnniversary Face 2012Amber FaceAlexandrite FaceAnniversary Face 2013Antique FaceLacerta FaceBlaze Face

hi welcome to the wbo have a great time on here thers a lot of good things to do pm me if you need any help

[Image: blueguycrescentcomplete_zps807bd3b0.jpg]
Credit goes to the amazing Raijin!
My goals:
Apr 11 2012 10:05 AM
Away Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Tobiko

BeyRank: #2,315 (978)

Hello, Welcome To World Beyblade Organization! Dont forget to read the rules, be useful to the other and don't get warned. If you need any help you can use 'search' or PM always welcome.
Stay Tuned, Be safe, Enjoy and nice to meet you!
Apr 11 2012 02:19 PM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Dragoon.

Halo Forever
Anniversary Face 2012Aquario FaceRose Gold FaceAnniversary Face 2013

HI welcome to the WBO and enjoy the site, do not get warned.

[Image: Untitled-1-16_zpsd5ab49a6.png]
''My Spartans are humanity's next step, our destiny as a species. Do not underestimate them,
but most of all, do not underestimate...him.''
Apr 11 2012 03:19 PM

Hello hope you have fun on this sight

Just Cause Im A Girl Doesnt Mean Im Not Tough
Apr 11 2012 03:33 PM
Dark_Mousy

#DarkVsKei2014
BeyRank: #17 (1,533)
Gold FaceDJ FaceVirgo FaceAmber FaceGold FaceEmerald FacePeridot FaceGold FaceSapphire FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceGold FaceRuby FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceUranus FaceCrown FaceKronos FaceBeelzeb FaceBronze FaceGold FaceMetal FaceBronze FaceFace of Days IIISilver FaceOnyx FaceGold FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceOrion FaceCygnus FacePrize Hunter FaceBronze FaceAverazer FaceGold FaceDranzer Flame FaceGold FaceBronze FaceGold FaceSilver FaceBeafowl FaceAres FaceBeafowl FaceKetos FaceCygnus FaceCrown FaceKronos FaceSerpent FaceJiraiya FaceAnniversary Face 2012WBBA L Drago FaceGold FaceSilver FaceDark Leopard FaceGold FaceBronze FaceBronze FaceBull FaceEscolpio FaceFace of RevolutionFace of Days IVSilver FaceSilver FaceGold FaceGold FaceGold FaceGold FaceBronze FaceGold FaceAntique FaceGold FaceAnniversary Face 2013WBBA Caesar Face500 FaceGoreim FacePhoenic FaceBronze FaceCancer FaceUnicorno FaceAquila FaceAquila FaceCancer FaceEternal Passport FaceMF2 FaceFace of Days VSilver FaceSilver FaceZEO FaceGold FaceBronze FaceDraciel Viper FaceWyvang Face

Welcome to the World Beyblade Organization!
Please read your welcoming private message for any questions you might have and for helpful threads.
If there isn't an answer to a question in the private message about a you may have about the site, then you should go here to ask it.
If you have any questions about the hobby of beyblading itself, then here's the place to ask it.
If you need combination help, please go here for help.
Although this all should be in your welcoming private message already Smile

Also fell free to PM me if you need anything. Im always around.

Apr 11 2012 05:38 PM

Hello. My name is Gingkafan20. I started with the beyblade world when i was younger and now that im back into blading, im going to need some help with the rules of balding.

(Go Black Hole Destroyers!!!)
Apr 12 2012 02:01 PM

Hello. My name is Ali Zain Raza when I was 5 years old I started blading.at that time I used to play with my cousin I got 60 beyblades in collections but I lost them.
Apr 12 2012 03:26 PM
AMATEraxu(*)

DRAGON SLAYER

Hi everyone im jugerdog i started blading since 2005 hope to find a lot of friends here "go diablonemesis

THE NAMES OMEGA DESTROYER AND YOU DONT WANNA MESS WITH ME.
Pegasis_Wink???::
Apr 13 2012 12:21 PM
Away Find all posts by this user
CosmicPegasus80

Blader`s Spirit!!!

Guys this isn`t ur welcome thread is it!!!

Proud member of:
[Image: 12671051.jpg]
Gingka Hagane congratulated this user
This user has blader`s spirit
Now for some funny quotes I found
Apr 13 2012 12:52 PM
TDBR

BeyRank: #1,102 (1,042)

Welcome! Just be opened to other people and I'm sure you can make many friends

I'm up for a battle with anyone who dares CHALLENGING THE DIVINE BLADER. The God of beyblade will happily destroy any and all of his opponents.
Apr 14 2012 09:35 AM
ashton pinto

TEAMBEYXTREME
BeyRank: #88 (1,338)
Bronze FaceSilver FaceFace of Days IIISilver FaceEmerald FaceBlaze FaceDJ FaceEterner FaceStriker FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceGuardian FaceAverazer FaceKronos FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceUranus FaceCyber Pegasis FaceKetos FaceHoruseus FaceAquila FaceAnniversary Face 2012Rose Gold FaceDark Leopard FaceWBBA Caesar FaceWBBA Caesar FaceWBBA L Drago FaceAres FaceGold FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceCygnus FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceSilver FacePoseidon FaceGold FaceSapphire FaceFace of Days IVSilver FaceRuby FaceAmber FacePassport FaceAnniversary Face 2013Lacerta FaceWBBA Caesar FaceGill FacePoseidon FaceRose Platinum FaceHorogium FaceGold FaceGold FaceOnyx FaceLyra FaceCrown FaceAquila FaceAquila FaceUnicorno FaceAquila FaceGirago FaceFace of Days V

welcome to the WBO........... if you need any help then PM me,,,
check out the help function and the search function........

[Image: 751b3821-cf69-4bae-970d-ba439d41ca98_zps4a910826.jpg]
Selling HMS/Plastics/MFB beyblades

Instagram
|Twitter|WBO Event India Facebook Page|Beyblade Tournament's Discussion : India| YouTube Channel
Apr 18 2012 04:23 PM