Hello Bladers!

Hi Everybody!

I'm Sushii , Yep , Sushii not Sushi. Why did I name myself that ? Because I just love sushi . It's like my favourite food on earth ;] I started blading like last year , so I have no Plastics or HMS , I'd like to have one though .

Before I had any beys , I just watched the anime and I was like " Oh my gosh , I want one of those spinny things!" . So I went to the store and got myself Dark Wolf DF145FS =.= If only I found out about this place earlier.

So that's my introduction . I hope I can make lots of friends here ! ;]
hi welcome to the wbo have a great time on here thers a lot of good things to do pm me if you need any help
Hello, Welcome To World Beyblade Organization! Dont forget to read the rules, be useful to the other and don't get warned. If you need any help you can use 'search' or PM always welcome.
Stay Tuned, Be safe, Enjoy and nice to meet you!
HI welcome to the WBO and enjoy the site, do not get warned.
Hello hope you have fun on this sight
Welcome to the World Beyblade Organization!
Please read your welcoming private message for any questions you might have and for helpful threads.
If there isn't an answer to a question in the private message about a you may have about the site, then you should go here to ask it.
If you have any questions about the hobby of beyblading itself, then here's the place to ask it.
If you need combination help, please go here for help.
Although this all should be in your welcoming private message already Smile

Also fell free to PM me if you need anything. Im always around.
Hello. My name is Gingkafan20. I started with the beyblade world when i was younger and now that im back into blading, im going to need some help with the rules of balding.
Hello. My name is Ali Zain Raza when I was 5 years old I started blading.at that time I used to play with my cousin I got 60 beyblades in collections but I lost them.
Hi everyone im jugerdog i started blading since 2005 hope to find a lot of friends here "go diablonemesis
Guys this isn`t ur welcome thread is it!!!
Welcome! Just be opened to other people and I'm sure you can make many friends
welcome to the WBO........... if you need any help then PM me,,,
check out the help function and the search function........