Hello!

Hi! I'm new in here. I'm 18 years old person from Finland and I like Beyblades (only those what was in Metal Fight Beyblade/ Zero-G). I don't have any beys yet ( yesterday I just ordered one from ebay xD )
I haven't never played with beys and I haven't ever heard about them before last christmast, when I watched tv and saw some episode of Beyblade Metal Fury (Metal Fight Beyblade 4D) and then I started watch Metal Fight Beyblade anime.
The reason why I registered in here is that it would be nice to know some others who like MFB and have some friends. ^^

umm.. I'm not sure should I write more about myself or something... but hmm.. I also like others anime/manga (Naruto, Digimon Ginga) and I like to draw, being on computer and playing video games. :D

Sorry for my bad english!
Welcome to the WBO!
Welcome to WBO. Be carefull when shopping on eBay ; there's a lot of fake. You should use the theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching and the Purchase Consultation (MFB) for helping to identify fakes, like Rapidity. Anyway, welcome, I hope you stay. Smile
hey welcome to the wbo the best place to order beyblades is amazon dont get fake beyblade l only get hasbro takara tomy and song kong