Have you ever found a beyblade or beyblade part randomly?
geminikid13

Defense User

can you post a picture? I might be able to identify it for you.

I'm a blader, and I want to battle strong opponents. If you live in the bay area, pls pm me, and we may be able to bey battle! Grin Words
Jul 14 2011 02:00 AM
Offline Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

I found a RF tip in my friends house and asked him if it was his and he said because he had every part to his beyblades so he let me have =D

Why I cant buy stuff from people's shops due to Addres giving
Re-creation
O.o <----------- GET OVER HERE
Me OH S@$!
Jul 14 2011 02:09 AM
Away Find all posts by this user

i stepped on a upside down Burn Firblaze 135MS and put a whole in foot oddist thing to find at the lake lol onyl thing i could use was the burn wheel rest was melted together

Check out my youtube channel Gamerguy295. sorry about my typing i have dyslexia.
Jul 14 2011 02:14 AM
Greimatter

Lost Seraph
BeyRank: #989 (1,051)
Face of Days IIAmber Face

My friend's found a Flame Sagittario C145 S, with crayon all over it and a claw missing from C145.

[Image: lostseraph2.jpg]
Jul 14 2011 02:32 AM
Will I AmBlader

I AM WIL OR AM I WIL
BeyRank: #2,960 (940)
Cancer Face

I was at the markets the other day and I found kinda a metal spike tip but the WHOLE tip was metal. I think it was from that rapidity top set fake pack. It was kinda like a metal spike but with a flat part at the friction point.

[Image: sigchronos.jpg]
Credit goes to OTHELLOG. His shop!(down here) but it's closed Unhappy
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Free-Sig...eed-CLOSED
Jul 14 2011 02:33 AM
Callum6939

メタルドラシエル
BeyRank: #435 (1,140)
Antique FaceDJ Face

(Jul 14 2011 02:32 AM)Greimatter Wrote:  My friend's found a Flame Sagittario C145 S, with crayon all over it and a claw missing from C145.

must be Kenta's he like's crayons, and Poisen Serpent broke his claws...

I've never found anything decent.... shame...

[Image: 33w7cpl.gif]
[Image: dragonbar_640522.png]
Jul 14 2011 02:34 AM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

(Jul 14 2011 02:34 AM)Callum6939 Wrote:  
(Jul 14 2011 02:32 AM)Greimatter Wrote:  My friend's found a Flame Sagittario C145 S, with crayon all over it and a claw missing from C145.

must be Kenta's he like's crayons, and Poisen Serpent broke his claws...

I've never found anything decent.... shame...
i wish i hadnt found mine only a burn and a whole in my foot not worth it 8D

Check out my youtube channel Gamerguy295. sorry about my typing i have dyslexia.
Jul 14 2011 02:36 AM
BeyCenter

BeyRank: #515 (1,119)
Gold FaceFace of Days IISilver Face

a few weeks ago, i was at target, there was a Storm capri with a clear wheel that was cracked in half and the Q tip was so rough and worn, it was almost FLAT. Looks like someone uses concrete for a stadium.
BTW:
It was no use so i kicked it and it went somewhere under a shelf.

[Image: 2s923dh.jpg]
Jul 14 2011 02:37 AM
(This post was last modified: Jul 14 2011 02:47 AM by JDBriggsBlader.)
I have fount a Midnight Bull no track or tip on the ground outside of walmart before, and i found a flame sagitario at a baseball game, same no good parts, i really want a new R2F, but i am NOT poaying 7.89 for a galaxy.

Live Thrive Survive
MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Formally JDBriggs
Jul 14 2011 02:42 AM
Smart Blader

Bezerker of Darkness

I found a flame aries spin track on the ground at school

Bezerker of Darkness
Jul 14 2011 02:54 AM
BeyCenter

BeyRank: #515 (1,119)
Gold FaceFace of Days IISilver Face

(Jul 14 2011 02:42 AM)Jdbriggs Wrote:  I have fount a Midnight Bull no track or tip on the ground outside of walmart before, and i found a flame sagitario at a baseball game, same no good parts, i really want a new R2F, but i am NOT poaying 7.89 for a galaxy.

My target sells for 6.90 for some reason. And also for some reason its sometimes ahead and sometimes slow.
Anyways, lets not get off topic

Oh yeah
I found a nearly crushed WD at a local park.

[Image: 2s923dh.jpg]
Jul 14 2011 02:59 AM
Imperial

:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:
BeyRank: #722 (1,082)
Antique FaceBrad FaceRose Gold FaceFace of Days IIIGold FaceNemesis FaceOrion FaceBeelzeb FaceThunder Dragon FaceAnniversary Face 2012Coro Dragon FaceLibra Face

Wow u guys r lucky finding cool bey parts everywhere the only thing i ever found was a ripcord on the ground. But who cares about a ripcord so i left it there.

[Image: shadowsig1.png]
Jul 14 2011 03:04 AM
AeroRespawn

Formerly iBeyblader
BeyRank: #724 (1,082)
Rose Gold FaceGold FaceCancer FaceGiraffe FaceAmber FaceDJ FaceCounter Leone FaceCancer Face

I found a Lightning L-Drago 100HF at a park mostly buried into the ground. I saw something shining and whaddya know, a LLD 100HF. (The HF was warped and messed up.)

And I found a Dark Bull in the street while walking home from school.

Call me Aero.
Click here for more stuff (Click to View)
Jul 14 2011 03:52 AM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Ga'

Pierce the heavens!
BeyRank: #185 (1,244)
Antique FaceRose Gold FaceQuetzalcoatl Face IISilver FaceAmber FaceAnniversary Face 2012WBBA L Drago FaceWBBA Caesar FaceByxis FaceSilver FaceDJ FaceBronze FaceEmerald FaceGold FaceTrypio FaceSilver FaceAnniversary Face 2013WBBA L Drago Face

I found a bag containing a Lightning L Drago faceoff set used, and I asked around to see whose it was. The person said I could keep it, so yeah. It was at a pool.

"In many ways, the work of a critic is easy. We risk very little, yet enjoy a position over those who offer up their work and their selves to our judgment. We thrive on negative criticism, which is fun to write and to read. But the bitter truth we critics must face, is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. But there are times when a critic truly risks something, and that is in the discovery and defense of the new. The world is often unkind to new talent, new creations. The new needs friends. Last night, I experienced something new: an extraordinary meal from a singularly unexpected source. To say that both the meal and its maker have challenged my preconceptions about fine cooking is a gross understatement. They have rocked me to my core. In the past, I have made no secret of my disdain for Chef Gusteau's famous motto, "Anyone can cook." But I realize, only now do I truly understand what he meant. Not everyone can become a great artist; but a great artist can come from anywhere."

-Anton Ego/Peter O'Toole (1932-2013)
Jul 14 2011 03:59 AM
Away Find all posts by this user

wow u guy r sooooo lucky that l drago my sister has is like finding dog poop on the ground!
Jul 14 2011 04:04 AM
Vongola-Hibari

"omae wo korosu"

In Wal-Mart I found a sharp performance tip and Sagittario's stickers on the bathroom floor. It just makes me want to bite who ever did that to death.

[Image: hhk.jpg]

I'll Bite You To Death If You Disturb The Peace Or Attract A Crowd.
Jul 14 2011 05:03 AM
PunkBlader

Emerald City Blader

(Jul 14 2011 04:04 AM)kwakerjak Wrote:  wow u guy r sooooo lucky that l drago my sister has is like finding dog poop on the ground!

Everything you just said has confused me.

Do you think Ldrago is a bad bey or do you think finding beys on the ground is as common as finding poop. Tired

[Image: punkbladerrr1.jpg]
Jul 15 2011 04:14 AM
(This post was last modified: Jul 15 2011 05:18 AM by the shaman king.)
(Jul 14 2011 01:31 AM)PunkBlader Wrote:  
(Jul 14 2011 01:08 AM)kwakerjak Wrote:  i forgot to wright that i also found my freinds missing 145 track in my swim suit!

I don't think I want to know. Unless your trunks have pockets.

well duh! they have pockets you think i put toys in my pants!?oki baka...
wow u guy r sooooo lucky that l drago my sister has is like finding dog poop on the ground!
[/quote]

Everything you just said has confused me.

Do you think Ldrago is a bad bey or do you think finding beys on the ground is as common as finding poop. Tired
[/quote]

no!!! i like ldrago but you guys are finding better!BAKAAA
oh and it smelled like sooooooo bad to! so my sister sprayed it with perfume!
Jul 15 2011 05:13 AM
PunkBlader

Emerald City Blader

Calling me an idiot in another language for not being able to read your mispellings is really immature. Please stop Tired

[Image: punkbladerrr1.jpg]
Jul 15 2011 06:22 AM
Giraton

C.F Vanguard!
BeyRank: #179 (1,251)
Face of Days IIEmerald FaceBronze FaceSapphire FaceAquila FaceFace of Days IIISilver FaceFox FaceNemesis FaceJupiter FaceFox FaceBronze Face

my brother and sister finds bey parts all the time at school, and kids must have been throwing them away because they are carp, though one was a WD, but i think it's fake because it has a strange bright orange coulor.

For beyblade, cardfight vanguard, pokemon, etc, vids, look at my youtube page here: http://www.youtube.com/user/giraton1/videos
For anime reviews, check out this channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Giratonsreviews/videos
I'm in the beyblades podcast, check out here:
The Unofficial Beyblade Podcast
Leader of The Immortals Beyblade team.
Jul 15 2011 07:41 AM