Hasbro Metagame and Testing Thread III

Welcome to the Hasbro Thread III 1.0!
Previous Threads:
This time around, the list will be getting updates every month or so.
So without further ado, the new rules for this thread.

Two lists are to be created and below you will find the lists as they currently stand.

Hasbro stadiums recently have seen a move to the rectangular box stadiums. These stadiums we will refer to as pocketless, square stadiums, or box stadiums.

There is one stadium (recently released) that has exits and pockets, that being the Octagon Showdown stadium that (as you may or may not recall) has been brought up numerous times but never fully tested. So for the “pocketed” list we will be using this stadium or the Maximum Stampede stadium (non-crater version).

IMPORTANT NOTES: Any rules not listed here are identical to that of the standard metagame rules, and all test results and posts should follow those rules.

Hasbro rules state that as long as a bey is spinning in the pocket, that bey is still in play. We will not follow this Hasbro rule for testing

**If it is clear that someone is consistently breaking the rules or forging test results, proper actions against such violations will be taken in some form.

POCKETLESS STADIUMS COMPETITIVE CUSTOMS LIST
POCKETED STADIUMS COMPETITIVE CUSTOMS LIST TENTATIVE!

Rules:
One last quick note, feel free to test in any stadium, just be sure to list the stadium name in your results! Now get testing!
Glad to see this posted! The other hasn't been updated in so long!

I'll dig out my good stadium and play around in it if its still in good condition that is, haha.
(Mar. 03, 2014  4:08 AM)PRO SEAGULL Wrote: Glad to see this posted! The other hasn't been updated in so long!

I'll dig out my good stadium and play around in it if its still in good condition that is, haha.

sick, sounds good man. please start by testing the list we got up so we can confirm our starting point
Good to see its up. Happy I could help w/ it.
I'm so glad to see this thread up! Like PRO SEAGULL already said, the last one hasn't been updated in ages. From my experience being active, your usually active, Draciel516.

I'm glad to see Zirago Zirago BD145RF up there!
(Mar. 03, 2014  4:11 AM)Draciel516 Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2014  4:08 AM)PRO SEAGULL Wrote: Glad to see this posted! The other hasn't been updated in so long!

sick, sounds good man. please start by testing the list we got up so we can confirm our starting point

If you want me to test the list, do you want me to test the combos within the list? If so here is a test:

Phantom Pegasus 230D vs Phantom Pegasus BGrin
Tests are done in Blazing Dojo Stadium
R String Launcher with Launcher Grip

PP 230D: 4 Wins = 20%
PP BGrin : 16 Wins = 80%

Phantom Cancer SA165MF vs Phantom Kerbecs 230D

PC= 14 Wins= 70%
PK= 6 Wins= 30%
Would n't it be better if the Hasbro metagame can get a separate thread of its own? Sorry for bumping but more tests. Considering the fact that TR145 worked well with Meteo I tried it on Dragoon to see if it worked well against Hell BD145 since Hell and BD145 together have very good LAD ability. I lost my EWD temporarily so tests are with W2D:

Dragoon Dragoon TR145W2D vs Hell Bull BD145WD

Dragoon Wins: 8= 80%
Hell wins:2=20%

Will get more tests and benchmarks later! I tried it out to see if it can make the tier list and there for to create the Habro metagame a section of its own in WBO to post threads on new potentially top tier combos!
(May. 04, 2014  12:02 PM)Blader Phantom Wrote: Would n't it be better if the Hasbro metagame can get a separate thread of its own? Sorry for bumping but more tests. Considering the fact that TR145 worked well with Meteo I tried it on Dragoon to see if it worked well against Hell BD145 since Hell and BD145 together have very good LAD ability. I lost my EWD temporarily so tests are with W2D:

Will get more tests and benchmarks later! I tried it out to see if it can make the tier list and there for to create the Habro metagame a section of its own in WBO to post threads on new potentially top tier combos!

Look at what you're testing against. Most Synchroms would easily defeat Hell, considering the weight and power difference. Try testing Synchrom vs. Synchrom or against certain 4D/Hyperblade combinations.
(May. 04, 2014  12:19 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(May. 04, 2014  12:02 PM)Blader Phantom Wrote: Would n't it be better if the Hasbro metagame can get a separate thread of its own? Sorry for bumping but more tests. Considering the fact that TR145 worked well with Meteo I tried it on Dragoon to see if it worked well against Hell BD145 since Hell and BD145 together have very good LAD ability. I lost my EWD temporarily so tests are with W2D:

Look at what you're testing against. Most Synchroms would easily defeat Hell, considering the weight and power difference. Try testing Synchrom vs. Synchrom or against certain 4D/Hyperblade combinations.
I agree and at least put a metal face on hell bull
(May. 04, 2014  1:49 PM)Pokemo Wrote:
(May. 04, 2014  12:19 PM)Leone19 Wrote:

Metal Faces reduce Stamina, so that would make the custom a bit worse for Stamina purposes.
(May. 04, 2014  2:08 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(May. 04, 2014  1:49 PM)Pokemo Wrote:
(May. 04, 2014  12:19 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Look at what you're testing against. Most Synchroms would easily defeat Hell, considering the weight and power difference. Try testing Synchrom vs. Synchrom or against certain 4D/Hyperblade combinations.
Metal Faces reduce Stamina, so that would make the custom a bit worse for Stamina purposes.
as you know, bb10 is the fairest to do bey tests so metal faces are to be used there so it can easily KO and anyway, it would support the power and weight differences
(May. 04, 2014  4:52 PM)Pokemo Wrote:
(May. 04, 2014  2:08 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(May. 04, 2014  1:49 PM)Pokemo Wrote: I agree and at least put a metal face on hell bull
as you know, bb10 is the fairest to do bey tests so metal faces are to be used there so it can easily KO

What...?

This is the Hasbro Testing Thread, meaning all tests are in Hasbro stadiums, as the OP states. As you know, the BB-10 is made exclusively by Takara Tomy, meaning it is not Hasbro, so it's not relevant to this topic.

Metal Faces are never to be used on Stamina combinations, even in the BB-10. Metal Faces help reduce recoil and are good on Attack, Defense, and certain Balance customizations, but are not good for Stamina types. Metal Faces would add more weight to a Beyblade as well, so it would make it harder to KO it...

It wouldn't "support the power differences" by giving it less Stamina, really.
Read the rules you can test in ANY stadium and metal faces would up its defence
read this too Stamina Type Stadium
Stamina type stadium
Stamina Type Stadium
A Blue shallow stadium that favors stamina type beyblades that don't move around much, but sometimes, heavier beys might be a better idea than light ones. Because the stadium is so shallow, attack-types can spin out of the stadium on their own without even being attacked just like the wide square stadium. The walls also feature a notched design.
(May. 04, 2014  5:34 PM)Pokemo Wrote: Read the rules you can test in ANY stadium and metal faces would up its defence
Stamina type stadium
Stamina Type Stadium
A Blue shallow stadium that favors stamina type beyblades that don't move around much, but sometimes, heavier beys might be a better idea than light ones. Because the stadium is so shallow, attack-types can spin out of the stadium on their own without even being attacked just like the wide square stadium. The walls also feature a notched design.

What? This is the Hasbro testing topic, specifically for Hasbro stadiums. It literally says this is for Hasbro in the OP.

Hell BD145 WD is a Stamina type, so a Metal Face would increase Defense, but lessen Stamina.

There is no "Stamina Type Stadium" from Hasbro.
Okay so I guess the cyclone battle set stadium would work but a metal face would keep it in place
(May. 04, 2014  7:44 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(May. 04, 2014  5:34 PM)Pokemo Wrote: Read the rules you can test in ANY stadium and metal faces would up its defence
Stamina type stadium
Stamina Type Stadium

What? This is the Hasbro testing topic, specifically for Hasbro stadiums. It literally says this is for Hasbro in the OP.

Hell BD145 WD is a Stamina type, so a Metal Face would increase Defense, but lessen Stamina.

Well, Leone19 I lost my box of Zero-G Wheels and I currently have Only 2 Dragoons, 2 Gryphs and 1 Ifraid with their Chrome Wheels. Is it Ok if I test against the Gryphs or Samurai? I also have 2 Phantoms to test against.
(May. 05, 2014  6:12 AM)Blader Phantom Wrote:
(May. 04, 2014  7:44 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
Stamina type stadium
Stamina Type Stadium

Well, Leone19 I lost my box of Zero-G Wheels and I currently have Only 2 Dragoons, 2 Gryphs and 1 Ifraid with their Chrome Wheels. Is it Ok if I test against the Gryphs or Samurai? I also have 2 Phantoms to test against.
Testing against unsynchrome zero g is definatly not fair. You could test against Gryph Gryph E230BSF though.
(May. 05, 2014  4:16 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(May. 05, 2014  6:12 AM)Blader Phantom Wrote:
(May. 04, 2014  7:44 PM)Leone19 Wrote: What? This is the Hasbro testing topic, specifically for Hasbro stadiums. It literally says this is for Hasbro in the OP.

Testing against unsynchrome zero g is definatly not fair. You could test against Gryph Gryph E230BSF though.

Hell does have good LAD with BD145 though. Can I use Phantom SA165WD or should I Use Gryphx2 or Ifrit Gryph SA165WD/BGrin?
(May. 05, 2014  4:56 PM)Blader Phantom Wrote:
(May. 05, 2014  4:16 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(May. 05, 2014  6:12 AM)Blader Phantom Wrote: Well, Leone19 I lost my box of Zero-G Wheels and I currently have Only 2 Dragoons, 2 Gryphs and 1 Ifraid with their Chrome Wheels. Is it Ok if I test against the Gryphs or Samurai? I also have 2 Phantoms to test against.

Hell does have good LAD with BD145 though. Can I use Phantom SA165WD or should I Use Gryphx2 or Ifrit Gryph SA165WD/BGrin?

Phantom would be the best choice for Stamina.
Test Results: (All my parts are Hasbro)

Dragooon Dragooon TR145W2D vs Phantom Cancer SA165WD

Dragooon Wins:18= 90%
Phantom Wins: 2= 10%

Benchmark Tests

Dragooon Dragooon SA165W2D vs Phantom Cancer SA165WD

Dragooon wins: 6= 60%
Phantom Wins: 4:40%

As I told before all my parts are Hasbro so don't know if there really is a difference between Hasbro and TT SA165.
I would say these combos aren't quite as effective as you might think. try buying some ewd's off ebay or something. We do however need to find some real viable combos, so test ONLY synchrome against synchrome etc.
Yeah ok. I realized in the SS Battling Dojo stadium that SA165 attack mode does reasonably better as it doesn't topple over as fast as SA165 in normal mode does. Therefore, i request you to do some testing while I post mine with a video explanation. Smile Since it is a closed stadium, I feel Phantom 230CS can be added as an option in Balance.

Sorry for double posting, but here are the results:

Dragooon Dragooon SA165(Normal)W2D vs MF-F Phantom Cancer SA165WD

Dragoooon = 12 wins (12OS) = 60%
Phantom = 8 wins (8OS) = 40%

Dragooon Dragooon SA165(Attack)W2D vs MF-F Phantom Cancer SA165WD

Dragoooon = 18 wins (18 OS)
Phantom= 2 Wins (2 OS)

Sorry but most of my cylindrical Chrome Wheels have gone missing temporarily like my Killerken and so. Until then I am doing Phantom WD and Phantom BGrin tests and Phantom BGrin is also a good beyblade to test against.
For pocketed stadiums I doubt CS should be used over D or SD on 230 stamina.
Dude, Battling Dojo in a non- pocketed stadium and it offers high stamina as a balance combo in square stadiums.
I meant non pocketed.... Sorry.

Also, I think you mean the blazing dojo stadium.