Hasbro Metagame Stadium & Combo Testing 2! Updates!!
blah

amour
BeyRank: #58 (1,397)
Antique FaceRose Gold FaceAquario FaceCapricorne FaceAmber FaceDJ FaceWyvern FaceFace of Days IIEmerald FaceGold FacePegasis FaceGold FaceSapphire FacePhoenix FaceGold FaceSilver FaceByxis FaceSea Dragon FaceBronze Face

Think about it VERY carefully.

Have Hasbro released it yet ?

Seriously.

Jul 13 2011 11:16 AM
Offline Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

(Jul 13 2011 11:16 AM)blah Wrote:  Think about it VERY carefully.

Have Hasbro released it yet ?

Seriously.
I don't live in the us so thats why I was asking, but they way replied a asume it not. Never mind the question. Wink
Jul 13 2011 11:26 AM
LeonTempest

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
Antique Face
(This post was last modified: Jul 13 2011 12:51 PM by LeonTempest.)
@Th!nk: LL2 has been added to the list, and the reason all of those launchers can be used is because testing for L-Spinning beys would be impossible otherwise.
also Th!nk, making the OP shorter would be difficult. Maybe I could just get rid of the Problems with the Old Thread section?

I added to the rules that when posting your test results, the condition of your PT must be stated for certain types of tips.

I am mostly gonna be in the Off Topic Forums now. Always looking to have constructive conversations about anime, manga, cartoons, and games. Grin
Jul 13 2011 12:36 PM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Temporal

Upper Dragon
Antique Face
(This post was last modified: Jul 13 2011 01:21 PM by Temporal.)
(Jul 13 2011 05:39 AM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote:  
(Jul 12 2011 10:45 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote:  Launchers
• The following launchers may be used for Right Spinning Beys
--String Launcher (preferred)
--Beylauncher (Suspension system optional)
--Beylauncher LR (Suspension System optional)
--Rev Up Launcher (preferred)
• The following Launchers may be used for Left Spinning beys
--Beylauncher L (Suspension System optional)
--Beylauncher LR (Suspension system optional)
--Light Launcher L w/ Long Ripcord (only if beylaunchers are unavailable)
• Launchers used must be somewhat consistent
• Launcher grips and other gear are optional but must be consistent throughout testing

It actually does...

I was under the impression that it would work. I'll ask LeonTempestXIII about it, since it does make sense to be able to use a LL2. Y'know, to make a somewhat constant with the Left Light Launcher + Long ripcord, so the left-spinning beyblade doesn't have an unfair advantage. (Weaker Spin=Easy equalization.)
EDIT: Nevermind, Tempest got to it.

[Image: RefluxFiction.jpg]
Jul 13 2011 01:20 PM
th!nk

rip in peace
BeyRank: #430 (1,142)
Rose Gold FaceAntique FaceThunder Dragon FaceDJ FaceGold FaceSilver FaceAmethyst FacePegasis II FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceDriger FaceLapis Lazuli FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceSea Dragon FaceAnniversary Face 2013Uranus Face

But they aren't hasbro beys, so if you're stuck with hasbro parts, how do you get them? Tongue_out

BTW
"--Existing tier Bey is always launched 1st, then no more than 3 seconds later the bey you are testing is launched 2nd. Attack beys are always launched second."

Should be alternating launches. Check the testing guidelines thread, and copy that Grin

"Battles
• Minimum of 10 to 20 Battles"
Means "a minimum of 10 battles." Should be "Minimum of 20 Battles"

You may be able to shorten the launchers section, but yeah, lose the "problems with the old thread, or stick it in a spoiler down the bottom.

And with that, I take my leave - it's been an interesting ride, but one can only bang one's head against a wall so many times before they learn - and my head is mighty sore.
Signature for Archival Purposes/Some still-relevant links etc (Click to View)
Jul 13 2011 01:43 PM
Away Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
lord Wolfblade

ITS TIME TO DUEL!
BeyRank: #562 (1,111)
Antique FaceDriger FaceFace of Days IIDJ FaceGill FaceEmerald FaceFace of Days IIIAverazer FaceGigars FaceGold FaceAnniversary Face 2012Bronze FaceFace of RevolutionSapphire Face

ok, for the tier list

if everyone could PM me tests in the old thread that look like they would make a good top tier combo, please do so as this will speed up the process of making a tier list (attack and defence tests from the old thread is best, i got stamina)
Jul 13 2011 05:12 PM
Dark_Mousy

#DarkVsKei2014
BeyRank: #22 (1,522)
Gold FaceDJ FaceVirgo FaceAmber FaceGold FaceEmerald FacePeridot FaceGold FaceSapphire FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceGold FaceRuby FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceUranus FaceCrown FaceKronos FaceBeelzeb FaceBronze FaceGold FaceMetal FaceBronze FaceFace of Days IIISilver FaceOnyx FaceGold FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceOrion FaceCygnus FacePrize Hunter FaceBronze FaceAverazer FaceGold FaceDranzer Flame FaceGold FaceBronze FaceGold FaceSilver FaceBeafowl FaceAres FaceBeafowl FaceKetos FaceCygnus FaceCrown FaceKronos FaceSerpent FaceJiraiya FaceAnniversary Face 2012WBBA L Drago FaceGold FaceSilver FaceDark Leopard FaceGold FaceBronze FaceBronze FaceBull FaceEscolpio FaceFace of RevolutionFace of Days IVSilver FaceSilver FaceGold FaceGold FaceGold FaceGold FaceBronze FaceGold FaceAntique FaceGold FaceAnniversary Face 2013WBBA Caesar Face500 FaceGoreim FacePhoenic FaceBronze FaceCancer FaceUnicorno FaceAquila FaceAquila FaceCancer FaceEternal Passport FaceMF2 FaceFace of Days VSilver FaceSilver FaceZEO FaceGold FaceBronze FaceDraciel Viper FaceWyvang FaceSilver FaceGemios Face

I would love to help with this. What parts exactly will need testing?

Jul 13 2011 05:18 PM
AgentBlitz

The Warrior of Fire

I don't know if Totanou (however you spell it) has seen this yet, but I will post my final results for Rock Aquario 100HF/S here now:
VS attack
PTW (no access to mold 2 MXS)
Launcher Grip for LLD
standard shot both
respective Light launchers for both
100% power both
120 Height

Rock Aquario 100HF/s VS. Lightning L-Drago CH120RF

RA win %: 90%
1 draw

need more tests for Ra!!!

Someday I will make Blitz Phoenix Cross Drive.

Keep Blitzin'.

вєyωнєєłz яєcσηsтяυcтıση
Jul 13 2011 10:56 PM
geminikid13

Defense User

so far, RA is actually holding it's own, it seems. although, this IS a ptw. I'll test the same beys in my MXS. probably stadium makes difference. also, were you using a MF on LLD?

I'm a blader, and I want to battle strong opponents. If you live in the bay area, pls pm me, and we may be able to bey battle! Grin Words
Jul 13 2011 11:34 PM
Raigeko13

RULES OF NATURE
Rose Gold FaceAntique FaceSea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceCapricorne FaceRose Platinum FaceAnniversary Face 2012WBBA L Drago Face

Hah, thanks for making this thread LeonTempestXIII. I plan on contributing with my LLD stadium, as much as possible, and thanks for clearing up a few things in the OP! I'll try to contribute in the following days.

[Image: oqcqh.png]
Jul 14 2011 03:23 AM
toatanu

Tempest Eye Strike!
(This post was last modified: Jul 14 2011 07:11 PM by toatanu.)
(Jul 13 2011 11:34 PM)geminikid13 Wrote:  so far, RA is actually holding it's own, it seems. although, this IS a ptw. I'll test the same beys in my MXS. probably stadium makes difference.

And we're talking about RA100hf/S, not HF/s as I requested(EDIT: Are we?). Who knew I had created a good staminattacker/anti-attack by accident? Raigeko13 posted results(with HF/S I believe) and Ra still pulled through, despite it being my a narrower margin.

[Image: bakushin_capricorn_signature.png]
Yeah I recustomized again... Bakushin Capricorn WD145LF this time.
Jul 14 2011 07:08 PM
BeybladeStation

SNAP BACK TO REALITY
BeyRank: #325 (1,178)
Antique FaceGold FaceSilver Face

Ok, out of OP discussion here.

I seriously think Rock is Top Tier, let's face it, Lightning sucks in really any of the stadiums.
Also, I am still posting results in the PTW seeing I know how to do all the shots in it properly, accept it or not, this is Hasbro.

Anyways, I know Lightning will be Tier here, but what about Rock?

[Image: olz5u.png]
Jul 14 2011 07:19 PM
toatanu

Tempest Eye Strike!

(Jul 14 2011 07:19 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote:  Ok, out of OP discussion here.

I seriously think Rock is Top Tier, let's face it, Lightning sucks in really any of the stadiums.
Also, I am still posting results in the PTW seeing I know how to do all the shots in it properly, accept it or not, this is Hasbro.

Anyways, I know Lightning will be Tier here, but what about Rock?

Top Tier, I believe. Everyone was saying that in the first thread until about page 76, then they all seemed to forget about it, and began to talk about LTSCs or destabilizers or some such thing IIRC.

Jul 14 2011 07:41 PM
lord Wolfblade

ITS TIME TO DUEL!
BeyRank: #562 (1,111)
Antique FaceDriger FaceFace of Days IIDJ FaceGill FaceEmerald FaceFace of Days IIIAverazer FaceGigars FaceGold FaceAnniversary Face 2012Bronze FaceFace of RevolutionSapphire Face

(Jul 14 2011 07:19 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote:  but what about Rock?

rock is one of the best attack wheels hasbro has made so far, and it has use in "balance" combos
Jul 14 2011 07:44 PM

Here's a test for Burn susanow, just so it's in this thread, too. More to come later, if I have time.
Lightning lDrago 100HF vs Burn susanow 100fs
MXS, String launcher for susanow, light launcher L w/ long ripcord for ldrago
Susanow launched first.
Susanow: 80%
Ldrago: 20%

[Image: rukasusigcopycopy.jpg]
Thank you Jellyboy for the signature!

Formerly known as Rukasu333 and FlameSagittario333
Jul 14 2011 07:45 PM
toatanu

Tempest Eye Strike!

LOL @ uncustomised LLD. Not a criticism.

Jul 14 2011 08:31 PM
Temporal

Upper Dragon
Antique Face

Rock Aquario 100HF/S vs. Earth Virgo 125WD
LF Stadium, both using String Launchers. Earth Virgo always launched first. Sliding Shoot for RA.
RA: 5% 1 KO
EV: 95% 19 OS

I don't see anything. HF/S isn't even riding the TR right after losing the flower pattern, and even F does THAT. I can't see any attack potential, it's just moving Earth Virgo around a bit, then getting OSed.

Jul 14 2011 08:35 PM
BeybladeStation

SNAP BACK TO REALITY
BeyRank: #325 (1,178)
Antique FaceGold FaceSilver Face

Rock Aquario 100HF/S is terrible, fully.

You have Lightning?

Try: [NO MF]

Lightning L-Drago [UPPER] H145RF Vs. Earth Virgo 125WD. Will do testings tomorrow if time.

[Image: olz5u.png]
Jul 14 2011 08:55 PM
toatanu

Tempest Eye Strike!
(This post was last modified: Jul 14 2011 08:59 PM by toatanu.)
(Jul 14 2011 08:35 PM)Megablader9 Wrote:  Rock Aquario 100HF/S vs. Earth Virgo 125WD
LF Stadium, both using String Launchers. Earth Virgo always launched first. Sliding Shoot for RA.
RA: 5% 1 KO
EV: 95% 19 OS

I don't see anything. HF/S isn't even riding the TR right after losing the flower pattern, and even F does THAT. I can't see any attack potential, it's just moving Earth Virgo around a bit, then getting OSed.

I've seen that happen with Ra too VS. Earth. It mostly works against Attack, Burn, and little kids. Heh, LF is the one (not counting SV and Mo) stadium that I don't have. I don't have a string launcher(mine broke and I returned it) but from I remember, I find it hard to believe that RA didn't ride the ridge after de-FP-ing.

Jul 14 2011 08:59 PM
Temporal

Upper Dragon
Antique Face

Nope, lost WAY too much stamina to do it right. It'll ride until it hits something, at which point it just falls off. I like Rock, as it is hard to push off of the TR, but with 100 and HF/S, it does NOTHING on the TR. It's pretty sad, really.

Jul 14 2011 09:09 PM