Happy to join the WBO :)

Hey everyone,

Iv been a huge fan of beyblade since the original series and have just recently begun watching the metal series on Netflix. Between my brother and I we have collected about 30 of the plastic beys (over the years) and just a couple metal ones. After browsing the boards here at wbo I was ecstatic to see the logical and test-based discussion (a relief after being part of other sites before). I am very new to actual competitive battling however, and will likely have many questions about basic parts and how they are labeled here in the site. If you guys don't mind a newbie I would love to be here! On more of a random note, is the horuseus bey any good? the colours on it are amazing.

-destinymaster7
Welcome to the WBO. Read the rules and pm any of the moderators if you need help! Grin
Do u know the names of the plastics? You might have rares.

As for Vulcan Horuseus 145D, you could get better ones Smile.
Most of the plastics are simply Hasbro's. We just bought the ones that we liked from the show :p all of the drigers, dranzers, draciels, strata dragoon, Zeus, stuff like that. We do have a few Japanese though, like trygal and flash leopard. Nothing really exciting. Are any of the drago iterations useful? Iv been looking online and seen things like meteo l drago, drago destructor, and stuff like that.
(Jul. 22, 2014  10:05 PM)destinymaster7 Wrote: Most of the plastics are simply Hasbro's. We just bought the ones that we liked from the show :p all of the drigers, dranzers, draciels, strata dragoon, Zeus, stuff like that. We do have a few Japanese though, like trygal and flash leopard. Nothing really exciting. Are any of the drago iterations useful? Iv been looking online and seen things like meteo l drago, drago destructor, and stuff like that.

Zeus is very rare and can go for over $80-$150 new in box. Dranzer GT new in box can go for even more...

In limited format which uses no synchromes and limited 4D wheels, meteo and Lightning ldrago are useful.
Unfortunately they are nowhere near mint anymore O_o dangit, that's a lot. Good info tho. Is synchrome the common meta now? As in, is it generally the most standard tournament setting?
(Jul. 22, 2014  10:12 PM)destinymaster7 Wrote: Unfortunately they are nowhere near mint anymore Chocked_2 dangit, that's a lot. Good info tho. Is synchrome the common meta now? As in, is it generally the most standard tournament setting?

There are actually five official WBO formats.

Plastics, hms (have any?), standard (nothing banned. Done Ina BB-10, BB-46, super control, or sonokong triple type stadium), limited format (a lot of parts banned. Done in same stadium as Standard) and zero g (nothing banned. Done In all zero g stadiums except hasbro's.). Assuming you mean Zero g or standard, yes, synchrome are widely used along with some 4D wheels such as Flash, Duo and Phantom.
oh, awesome. thanks a ton for the information. ill take any other questions i have to the proper thread. thanks!
Welks!!!

Please make sure to take pictures of your Plastics. I'm interested to see Wink
I'm a humongous fan of beyblade even though maybe I don't know as much as you guys.
EeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEee
well hello everyone i am glad to meet you all. i am still kind of new to this beyblade and i own a fewJoyful_2 do you have any tips to help my get stronger? p.s what are bey-points?
(Jul. 28, 2014  6:07 PM)wolf41 Wrote: well hello everyone i am glad to meet you all. i am still kind of new to this beyblade and i own a fewJoyful_2 do you have any tips to help my get stronger? p.s what are bey-points?
beypoints are points when you battle in tourneys. (changed username from Pokemo)
Hi. I`m new to the website and I have no idea how the heck your supposed to get beypoints. And about Vulcan Horouseus, it`s pretty good. Nice smash attacks in the metal wheel.
(Aug. 01, 2014  2:38 PM)EternalOrion247 Wrote: Hi. I`m new to the website and I have no idea how the heck your supposed to get beypoints. And about Vulcan Horouseus, it`s pretty good. Nice smash attacks in the metal wheel.

Nice to meet you. And on another note Vulcan used to be the bomb, but with the releas of bd145 230, and blitz it became inadequate. But at least it's better than Ray.