Thread Rating:
  • 10 Votes - 4.7 Average

Happy Brad Day III !!
KoD PT

Advanced Member
Rose Gold Face

Amazing how you got all these older community members to take part in this event Kai-V! =) While I couldn't make a video myself, it was great watching all these familiar faces give their testimonials towards Brad, even after all these years!

HAPPY BRAD DAY EVERYONE!

3DS Friend Code: 0318-7783-7967
Pokémon X in-game name: Dani
Friend Safari: Fraxure - Noibat - Sliggoo
Dec 05 2011 06:01 PM
Offline Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
KillerSpinner

BeyRank: #310 (1,183)
Silver FaceLacerta FaceFace of Days IICapricorne FaceRose Gold FaceEmerald FaceQuetzalcoatl FaceAnubis FaceUnicorno FaceAnubis FaceUnicorno FaceDJ FaceAquila FaceCancer Face

hi brad ! my name is matthew. im home from school today.

happy birthday !!!!!!

[align=center]Massive Beyblade Collection!! UPDATED!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JCiKdJ1tWs[/align]
Dec 05 2011 06:13 PM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

The title is a little bit misleading, at first I thought OM is private message. So, I thought BRad for Private message?
Anyone was mislead by the title as well?
Dec 05 2011 06:17 PM
AeroRespawn

Formerly iBeyblader
BeyRank: #731 (1,082)
Rose Gold FaceGold FaceCancer FaceGiraffe FaceAmber FaceDJ FaceCounter Leone FaceCancer Face

If it weren't for Brad creating the WBO, I would've never known as much as I do now about Beyblade, and I would've never known Takara Tomy existed. Pinching_grin

Thank you Brad, and Happy Brad Day! Grin

Call me Aero.
Click here for more stuff (Click to View)
Dec 05 2011 06:26 PM
Galaxy Pisces

Pisces FTW

Happy Brad day!
If it wasn't for this site,I would get Dark Wolf ._.

Bothering attack type users since 2011.
Dec 05 2011 06:28 PM
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY
BeyRank: #532 (1,116)
Lapis Lazuli FacePeridot FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAries FaceDJ FaceDranzer FaceAmber FaceDragoon FaceDriger FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceDragoon FaceAmethyst FaceFace of Days IIEinstein FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceWolborg FaceSea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceHerculeo FaceHerculeo FaceAnubis FaceRose Gold FaceFace of Days IIIL Drago FaceCrown FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceDragoon II FaceDark Leopard FaceSamurai Changer FaceDragoon II FaceNemesis FaceFox FaceBloody Devil FaceAnniversary Face 2012Face of RevolutionRound Shell FacePhantom Fox I FaceAero Knight FaceFace of Days IVPhantom Fox I FaceRound Shell FacePhantom Fox III FaceSlash Riger FaceMagical Ape FaceSlash Riger FaceShining God FaceAnniversary Face 2013Bronze FaceEternal Passport FaceFace of Days VEmerald Face

(Dec 05 2011 05:50 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:  By the way, that video is unlisted on YouTube -- not sure if it's intentional but just pointing it out.

I think I made it public earlier, there were just too many things to do all at once.

[Image: UeGedi8.png]
BEYBLADE SPIRIT l The Cover's Book | Kai-Zer l BEYUNION
ベイブレード
There were lines under his eyes so dark she wondered if they were actually done with makeup. Like he hadn't slept in days - no, like he had never slept in his life. Like his sense of justice would not allow him to sleep, since he had so many difficult cases to think about, battling unfathomable pressure on a daily basis.
Dec 05 2011 06:33 PM

thnks for everything brad hope you have a good day and i saw that video. and i noticed on that video that you are a special hero to everyone on this website so keep doin what your doin cause a lot of ppl count on you
Dec 05 2011 06:40 PM
Dannajude

Sexy cheerleader

Happy brad day but If Brad were to become prime minister of Canada would it snow upwards or something because of the awesomeness

[Image: uob-general.png]
Dec 05 2011 06:57 PM
Eight

Aka Nick
BeyRank: #2,005 (992)

happy brad day and brad ive heard of you sound awesome so from everyone thank you for what you have done

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”
Dec 05 2011 07:01 PM
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY
BeyRank: #532 (1,116)
Lapis Lazuli FacePeridot FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAries FaceDJ FaceDranzer FaceAmber FaceDragoon FaceDriger FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceDragoon FaceAmethyst FaceFace of Days IIEinstein FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceWolborg FaceSea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceHerculeo FaceHerculeo FaceAnubis FaceRose Gold FaceFace of Days IIIL Drago FaceCrown FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceDragoon II FaceDark Leopard FaceSamurai Changer FaceDragoon II FaceNemesis FaceFox FaceBloody Devil FaceAnniversary Face 2012Face of RevolutionRound Shell FacePhantom Fox I FaceAero Knight FaceFace of Days IVPhantom Fox I FaceRound Shell FacePhantom Fox III FaceSlash Riger FaceMagical Ape FaceSlash Riger FaceShining God FaceAnniversary Face 2013Bronze FaceEternal Passport FaceFace of Days VEmerald Face

(Dec 05 2011 06:57 PM)Dannajude Wrote:  Happy brad day but If Brad were to become prime minister of Canada would it snow upwards or something because of the awesomeness

It would of course melt upon arrival.

[Image: UeGedi8.png]
BEYBLADE SPIRIT l The Cover's Book | Kai-Zer l BEYUNION
ベイブレード
There were lines under his eyes so dark she wondered if they were actually done with makeup. Like he hadn't slept in days - no, like he had never slept in his life. Like his sense of justice would not allow him to sleep, since he had so many difficult cases to think about, battling unfathomable pressure on a daily basis.
Dec 05 2011 07:05 PM
Cygnus

RASENGAN!
Antique FaceRose Gold Face
(This post was last modified: Dec 05 2011 07:16 PM by Cygnus.)
Happy Brad Day Everyone! I found a picture of him for you people.

[Image: 185198_10150255678987886_500232885_77682...6930_n.jpg]

That's him on a normal day... not really. Tongue_out_wink

Dec 05 2011 07:16 PM
KaizerMFB

I R lurking
Draciel FaceRose Gold FaceAntique FaceUranus Face

Happy Birthday Brad!
Congratz to Arupaeo and Hazel for their new title!
I hope for the best for all of you three!
Gasp

[Image: 5jzOo.jpg]
Official KaizerMFB Youtube Channel!
Collection of 15/01/12
Dec 05 2011 07:19 PM
Kei

wavering light
BeyRank: #3 (1,691)
Face of SoulLapis Lazuli FaceRose Gold FaceAntique FaceRoyal FaceAmethyst FaceBronze FaceLeone FaceFace of WarDJ FaceSilver FaceDranzer FaceSilver FaceFace of DaysUltimate Dragoon FaceSilver FaceEmerald FaceGold FaceSapphire FacePrize Hunter FaceCancer FaceUnicorno FaceBrad FaceGold FaceAnubis FaceAquila FaceMetal FaceGold FaceRuby FaceGold FaceCapricorne FaceCancer FaceAmber FaceGold FaceGold FaceLacerta FaceByxis FaceThunder Dragon FaceFace of Days IIGold FaceHorogium FaceBronze FaceBronze FacePegasis FaceKerbecs FaceChimera FacePrize Hunter FaceOnyx FaceSilver FaceGold FaceBronze FaceFace of Days IIIGold FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceStriker FaceGuardian FaceKronos FaceFox FaceJupiter FaceEterner FaceAverazer FaceSagittario FaceZeus FaceGold FaceGold FaceSilver FaceUranus FaceCounter Leone FaceHerculeo FaceLibra FaceRose Platinum FaceAnniversary Face 2012Silver FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceGold FaceBloody Devil FaceSilver FaceFace of RevolutionFace of Days IVEscolpio FaceGold FaceSilver FaceGold FaceBronze FacePlatinum FaceGold FaceBronze FaceGold FaceGold FaceGold FaceGold FaceSilver FaceGold FaceAlexandrite FaceAnniversary Face 2013Dragooon FaceGirago FaceBronze FaceBull FaceSagittario FaceGold FaceSilver FaceGold FacePhantom Fox III FaceGold FaceChimera FaceGold FaceZEO FaceEternal Passport FaceMF2 FaceQuetzalcoatl FaceEscolpio FaceFace of Days VGold FaceGold FaceGold FaceSamurai Pegasis FaceBronze FaceGold FacePrize Hunter FaceSilver Phoenic FaceTriple Crown Face

Happy Brad Day everyone!

(Dec 05 2011 03:53 PM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote:  My favorite part was at the end with Ras, especially the part where she says that Brad had a positive effect on her childhood. I can very much relate to that. OtC was a huge part of my childhood, and it had a huge part in developing the person I am today.

I can too. After having been witness to everything he's done to get to the point that he has today, having worked with him, and been friends with him, I know for certain that Brad has had a positive effect on me; an effect that goes beyond the sentiments I was able to express in the video.

It also astounds me every time I think about how long I've been in this community, how many irreplaceable people I've met, and how they've all shaped who I've become in some fashion. Like Brad, I feel lucky to have met all of you.

(Dec 05 2011 04:40 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:  The part with Ras was really touching to me as well. I haven't spoken to her in a long time, so it was incredible to hear such emotional words. I think I need to rekindle some old friendships.

What amazed me while contacting everyone was how readily they all got on board with this, and how happy they seemed to be to do it on such relatively short notice. That alone says a lot about the influence you've had on people, I think.

Dec 05 2011 07:43 PM
AwesomeDragoon

Beyblade Dragoon

well i never got to know brad, but i am thankful to him for making the WBO.

i remember how i found this site
i was searching around google for dragoon beyblades and i somehow ended up here which made me happy cause i could talk to other bladers who loved beyblade as much as i do

that video was awesome, G's was funny and nice drawing btw.

HAPPY BRAD DAY, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BRAD.
i hope liife is treating u well Smile

Buying Dragoon Beyblades:
My YouTube Channel <Click
Selling Thread <Click
Nothing For Sale ATM
Dec 05 2011 07:49 PM
ControL_

ØwNeĐ - E5™
BeyRank: #4 (1,679)
Silver FaceDraciel FaceGaia Dragoon FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceEmerald FaceDranzer FaceDriger FaceCancer FaceDriger FaceDragoon FaceSilver FaceRose Gold FaceBronze FaceDJ FaceSilver FaceQuetzalcoatl FaceAmber FaceSapphire FaceUnicorno FaceSilver FaceRuby FaceBronze FaceFace of Days IIGold FaceAntique FaceBlaze FaceAnubis FaceGold FaceEinstein FaceSilver FaceAnubis FaceChimera FaceHerculeo FaceSea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceWyvern FaceSilver FaceOnyx FacePegasis II FaceBronze FacePlatinum Face

Happy Birthday Brad, without you I couldn't possible imagine a life without the WBO.

Dec 05 2011 07:49 PM
Bey Brad

ETERNAL PRESIDENT
Lapis Lazuli FaceDJ FaceRose Gold FaceAmber FaceAntique FaceAmethyst FaceFace of WarPeridot FaceKiva FacePainite FacePegasis FaceBrad FaceBull FaceBrad FaceGold FaceFace of Days IIFace of RevolutionFace of Days IVEternal Passport Face

Thank you Scott ;__;

I'm not sure who did most of the legwork putting this together -- I assume it was you and Virginie -- so thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I no longer manage nor work for the WBO. Do not PM or e-mail me questions about Beyblade! I will not respond!
Dec 05 2011 07:57 PM
Kei

wavering light
BeyRank: #3 (1,691)
Face of SoulLapis Lazuli FaceRose Gold FaceAntique FaceRoyal FaceAmethyst FaceBronze FaceLeone FaceFace of WarDJ FaceSilver FaceDranzer FaceSilver FaceFace of DaysUltimate Dragoon FaceSilver FaceEmerald FaceGold FaceSapphire FacePrize Hunter FaceCancer FaceUnicorno FaceBrad FaceGold FaceAnubis FaceAquila FaceMetal FaceGold FaceRuby FaceGold FaceCapricorne FaceCancer FaceAmber FaceGold FaceGold FaceLacerta FaceByxis FaceThunder Dragon FaceFace of Days IIGold FaceHorogium FaceBronze FaceBronze FacePegasis FaceKerbecs FaceChimera FacePrize Hunter FaceOnyx FaceSilver FaceGold FaceBronze FaceFace of Days IIIGold FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceStriker FaceGuardian FaceKronos FaceFox FaceJupiter FaceEterner FaceAverazer FaceSagittario FaceZeus FaceGold FaceGold FaceSilver FaceUranus FaceCounter Leone FaceHerculeo FaceLibra FaceRose Platinum FaceAnniversary Face 2012Silver FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceGold FaceBloody Devil FaceSilver FaceFace of RevolutionFace of Days IVEscolpio FaceGold FaceSilver FaceGold FaceBronze FacePlatinum FaceGold FaceBronze FaceGold FaceGold FaceGold FaceGold FaceSilver FaceGold FaceAlexandrite FaceAnniversary Face 2013Dragooon FaceGirago FaceBronze FaceBull FaceSagittario FaceGold FaceSilver FaceGold FacePhantom Fox III FaceGold FaceChimera FaceGold FaceZEO FaceEternal Passport FaceMF2 FaceQuetzalcoatl FaceEscolpio FaceFace of Days VGold FaceGold FaceGold FaceSamurai Pegasis FaceBronze FaceGold FacePrize Hunter FaceSilver Phoenic FaceTriple Crown Face

(Dec 05 2011 07:57 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:  Thank you Scott ;__;

I'm not sure who did most of the legwork putting this together -- I assume it was you and Virginie -- so thank you from the bottom of my heart.

You're very welcome. Smile I hope we can hang out again next time I come to Montreal!

Arupaeo helped out too; he sent us a long list of (mostly ridiculous) themes, and we decided to use the "Brad for PM" one (which is kind of ridiculous also LOL).

Dec 05 2011 08:03 PM
DGoon

Bakuten Shoot Blader
Quetzalcoatl Face IIPeridot Face

Happy Brad Day! Happy 3rd Anniversary!
Best Wishes WBO! Wink

[Image: dgoon_signature_by_hieifireblaze-d5qmyl9.png]
Dec 05 2011 08:13 PM
Arupaeo

Climbing Back
BeyRank: #10 (1,604)
Gaia Dragoon FaceGold FaceFace of Days IIRose Gold FaceEmerald FaceDJ FaceBronze FaceBronze FaceSapphire FaceAmber FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceAnubis FaceGill FaceAquila FaceUnicorno FaceLacerta FaceGold FaceLeone FaceHerculeo FaceRuby FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulPrize Hunter FaceAmethyst FaceSilver FaceGold FaceBrad FaceGold FaceMetal FaceBronze FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceByxis FaceOnyx FaceGold FaceGold FaceGold FaceWyvern FaceHoruseus FaceBeafowl FaceAres FaceBeafowl FaceHoruseus FaceCygnus FaceHades FaceNemesis FaceBeelzeb FaceLyra FaceFace of Days IIIPrize Hunter FaceUranus FaceFox FaceOrion FaceBronze FaceGold FaceBloody Devil FaceGold FaceBronze FaceDranzer II FaceDragoon II FaceGold FaceSamurai Changer FaceJiraiya FaceLibra FaceKetos FaceDraciel Viper FaceEterner FaceStriker FaceDark Leopard FaceGiraffe FaceHoruseus FaceHoruseus FaceHoruseus FaceCrown FaceOrion FaceHoruseus FaceLynx FaceCrown FaceAnniversary Face 2012Silver FaceFace of RevolutionFace of Days IVBronze FaceBronze FaceBronze FaceGold FaceDriger Fang FaceDraciel Viper FaceGold FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceAnniversary Face 2013Silver FaceGold FaceEternal Passport FaceMF2 FaceFace of Days VHorogium Face
(This post was last modified: Dec 05 2011 08:16 PM by Arupaeo.)
LOL

Just thank your lucky stars they didn't bite on the World Brony Organization idea... Tongue_out

Though I guess it would still be eligible for the Bey Brad fanart contest... hahaha
Dec 05 2011 08:15 PM
Hov

Jon™
BeyRank: #72 (1,374)
Bronze FaceDJ FaceFace of Days IISagittario FaceEmerald FaceDranzer FaceAntique FaceCancer FaceGill FaceWolborg FaceSapphire FaceBeafowl FaceSusanow FaceSilver FacePassport Face

Ohhhh my man Hazel and Arupaeo! I knew it!! And the cool part is that ny host is an committee member! Damn. Hazel beat blah's record and Arupaeo!!!! Im soo happy for you!!! Happy Brad day everyone! Woot more committee members and American ones too!

Click here for the most classic thread on WBO of all time. Enjoy!

Strive for greatness.
Dec 05 2011 08:24 PM