Happy Brad Day III !!

Oh yeah, it’s that day of the year again!

December 5th, right in between the World Beyblade Organization’s creation on December 4th and Brad’s birthday on December 6th :

For this year’s Brad Day, we’ve decided to go for a theme : Brad for Prime Minister!

Every year, Brad becomes less active and less people know him, but for sure we can’t let anyone forget everything he did. He essentially single-handedly made the Beyblade community survive for almost a whole decade and contributed in making it the beast it is right now; he’s truly an innovator. To learn more about everything Brad did for the Beyblade community, you should read this topic.

To go with this edition’s theme, we’ve changed the banner and buttons slightly to include some hints of political icons, notably the things you write on your voting bulletin, as well as the traditional leopard print of course! There is some leather in the announcement banner too.

Brad would be an awesome Prime Minister since he notably keeps his promises, and he strives like a hungry tiger to nurture his passions! So now that we have no problem believing that his reign as a PM would be complete, what’s the most crucial part in being a Prime Minister? The electoral campaign, of course!

Who are the best people to testify for him in his campaign, to tell the world about how great a man he is? How about those who’ve known him for more than half a decade, who saw him grow as an individual as well as his projects?

We’d sincerely like to thank some of the best veterans of the Beyblade community for coming together to deliver a truly powerful message :

You want to continue this movement? You’re not an adult yet and can’t vote? Who cares! Just like how Brad has always been advocating the absence of any age limit in Beyblade, anybody can participate. Record yourself talking about Brad and what he has built, upload it on YouTube, and add it as a video response to Beyblade Channel’s, presented above.

Is that all? No, you know we have other tricks up our sleeves!

Of course, the traditional Brad Day Passport Holders Giveaway is back. This edition’s prize is three Beat Lynx TH170WD, for three different winners!

Not one, but two Face Contests are getting started :
For each of those, you can win another Beat Lynx, so it’s up to you to choose to enter one, the other, or both! It’s an election, come on! To move on with this theme, if he’s up to it, we’ll have Brad directly choose the winner in each Face Contest based on his preference.

Finally, as some of you might have noticed, Hazel and Arupaeo are now Committee Members! Welcome to the Committee, guys!

Were you touched by the compilation of testimonials in the video? You’re thrilled about participating in all the festivities and adding your own video to the testimonials? What are you waiting for?

Today’s the day to claim your vote for Brad loud and clear, enjoy!
This is awesome! I can't draw to save my life, but I'll surely make a video!

Thank you, Kai-V, Brad, and the rest of the committee! Grin

Congrats Hazel and Arupaeo! I knew Hazel was one ahead of time, but congrats just the same!
Happy Brad Day, everyone!

I personally never really got to know Brad, but having heard about him and seen a fair majority of his posts, I can honestly say I'd at least like to've been around when he was!

And, yes, numerous people had figured Arupæo and I out, as we have been quite busy around the site! Nonetheless, I am glad to be a part of this Organization's staff, and greatly appreciate the opportunity.
Wow, this is seriously awesome! I will try to make sure to enter both the face contests and the Free Giveaway.

On the other hand, congrats Arupaeo and Hazel, you people deserve it Wink !

Oh and Happy Brad Day everybody !
Happy Brad Day =)
None of you even watched this video we spent a lot of time on ... We would really appreciate if you did, it gives a whole new perspective to what Brad did.
wow Happy Brad Day to all
Congratz to Arupaeo and Hazel !
I am not capable of watching Youtube videos, as you are already aware. It is quite unfortunate! However, I do greatly encourage everyone else without my particular connection ailment to watch the video, as I can definitelly re-emphasize that people did spend quite a lot of time on it for us!
I was surfing around this forum....
I was replying to one of Arupaeo's post in Random Thoughts...
Just then, everything changed...
The banner changed, Arupaeo's name went blue...
Then I went to Build Me a Combo...
Hazel's name went blue...
I was confused, just as confused as I was when I read that Einstein's theory of Relativity was wronged...
Then this thread came into view!
All my confusions disappeared as I read through...
Just one thing came to my mind, and that was-
HAPPY BRAD DAY!!!
Wait, Hazel in the COMMITTEE?!?!?!

Oh snap, now we MUST watch our posts, or else....Gasp

And in honor of the lovely Brad day, I guess I'm giving discounts on items such as Big Bang Pegasus FD & BBP DX SET FOR THE ENTIRE WEEK!

HAPPY BRAD DAY YOU GUYS!
Happy Brad Day wow!!

The banner looks niice! Congratulations Hazel and Arupaeo!
Congrats to the website's 3rd Anniversary and a Happy Brad Day to everyone. This is certainly a day WBO members should celebrate. Congrats to Arupaeo and Hazel for becoming part of the committee as well! They deserve it.
Happy Brad Day, everybody. That video was very touching, especially the ending with Ras. G was freakin' hilarious, too XD

Let's all hope that this community goes through many more Brad Days Joyful_3
Happy Brad Day
And congrats Hazel and Arupaeo!!!
I was waiting for this.Brad rules.
awesome news and great contests too but sadly i would not participate in any cause now i m leaving this community not forever i will come here evryday as i m doing from months but going to post less here and between the way happy b'day to wbo's awesome founder bey brad
Happy Brad Day...very happy to see the community grow from the time it kicked off...thanks to all the members and off-course Brad! Grin

(Dec. 05, 2011  2:00 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
Today’s the day to claim your vote for Brad loud and clear, enjoy!
IS THIS LOUD ENOUGH!HAPPY B DAY FOR ALL THE WE ALL CONGRATS TO HAZEL AND Arupaeo sorry the caps acts weird on this computer anyway Brad, thank you with all the differences in people, dialect, culture, behavior, and personality's you created and continued to breath life into this system, this beast of a site if you will; now its the anniversary! and this is going to be a "World Beyblade BRAD association!" the world will never see the same and the world will never see you the same, happy birthday Bey Brad for holding this crazy smash-up of worlds, blading styles, and chaos in your hands and forming it into the diamond it is. Truly Thank-you[/color]
HAPPY BRAD DAY EVERYONE! GrinD
Hazel and Arupaeo, I knew you were going to make it! Grin

Happy Birthday Brad! Smile
(It was hard to see this topic, and not watch the video, despite having to study for finals which come up next week! But either way...!)

It was quite fantastic to see so many of the "old guard" of this hobby, with their moving testimonials!

----------

BEYBRAD, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

SUBARASHII!

[Image: HAPPY.jpg]
What a great video! It was very touching and personal.

Happy Birthday Brad!
Happy Brad Day, WBO!
Congratulations to Arupaeo and Hazel!

What an eventful turn out!
Very nice video, really does capture what Brad has done for this Community. Nice competitions to celebrate also!
Have to say the Banner looks pretty awesome too.

Happy Birthday Brad and Happy Brad day to everyone else haha.

Anyway congratulations Hazel and Arupaeo you both are amazing additions to the team!
Thank you all so much.

I've posted a full response on my blog: http://brad-t.tumblr.com/post/1377955690...estimonial

I've overjoyed I was able to have a positive effect on the lives of so many people.
Happy Brad Day everyone! I'll try to enter one of those contests!
Congratulations, Hazel And Arupæo! You guys deserved that!
Happy Brad Day everyone!!
Congrats Hazel and Arupaeo!
I going to try learn more about you pals!Tongue_out_wink
Best Day ever in WBO!