Hai~

One of my good friends recently got me into bey blades. I LOVE THEM! Stupid It's hard to believe how fun they are! Anyways, she directed me to this website. I look forward to meeting other people who are into beys. I am 20 years old (21 next month) and my name is Kara. I am into the metal bey blades. I have 17 metal beys in my collection so far. Cute
Welcome to the WBO! May I ask, what's your friend's username?

If you have any questions about the Beyblade hobby or the WBO in general, don't hestitate to ask a comitee member such as Kai-V.

Hope you have a magnificent stay here. Smile
Welcome to the WBO!I've been blading since I was 7(aboyt 5 years now)and I only have 7 beys but you are a recent blader yet you have more beyblades than me...Impressive!Also,my b-day is next month.PM me if you have questions.
What's your friends username???
Her user name is xShArKDiVeRx

@ King E. Emperor
When I get into something, it kinda becomes an obsession, lol. So I ended up buying a lot of the beys I wanted right from the start. Beyblading became more fun than I ever though it would. Smile
Welcome! I'm new here too! Hope you'll enjoy yourself here!

I started Beyblading about two or three years ago maybe when I was 10 or 11, depends. At fist I was like, hated it, it's just another boyish anime but when I started watching and bought a bey, I feel like aiming to be the top blader. I won battles against the so called bladers nearby. But the MFB fever went down pretty quick. I'm the only blader here left and thus, hardly ever battles. ToT
Welcome other new bladers! Cute Hello there! I'm a new average blader Joyful_2. I have 8 beys. When my friends introduced me to it, I was like "Meh", but when I got one I was like "Woah!! Cool! Gasp) But right now my goal is to collect ALL beys and be a pro! But I don't have friends coming over that much :\ (They rarely come over Unhappy )
Welcome to the WBO! Have FUN!Grin
Make sure to read and follow the rules in the message Kai-V sent you!Smile
Hi Kara; welcome to the WBO!
If it isn't out of your price range, I suggest trying the HMS Beyblade system from 'back in the day'.
The smash attack and recoil some of these guys have is impressive and amazing.
For MFB, I'd suggest some pre-hybrid and 4D beys for some unique wheels.