Zero-G is dubbed "BEYBLADE: Shogun Steel".

I personally like the name 'Shogun Steel' more than Zero G.
Didi you guys hear about it? There's a low quality video of the opening song of Shogun Steel! Here's a link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0aqPymq5iM It has a dubstep/electro beat what I kinda like and the lyrics are in the description it's not accurate maybe but it sounds like it
This has been known about for a while now also - you posted the exact same thing in two topics ...
News!

http://hottate2.exblog.jp/19347552/

According to the blog and twitter of Takafumi, the remaining episodes of Zero-G will be put in the rental DVD, which is coming in March.
(Feb. 21, 2013  4:19 PM)+2 Wrote: News!

http://hottate2.exblog.jp/19347552/

According to the blog and twitter of Takafumi, the remaining episodes of Zero-G will be put in the rental DVD, which is coming in March.

I don't really know what you mean by that ...
How on earth is that related to Hasbro beys [shogun steel] ?
Hm, it is on-topic because Nelvana did write that there would be thirty-eight episodes to Zero-G, from what I remember, but I agree that this information should be posted elsewhere.

The blog post is weird, but it definitely implies that the Zero-G anime was ended too soon and that the end was done in surprise, like it was not really the end ... He also definitely makes it sound like Nippon Columbia is doing everyone a favour and that we should celebrate ... Very weird.
(Feb. 21, 2013  6:29 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, it is on-topic because Nelvana did write that there would be thirty-eight episodes to Zero-G, from what I remember, but I agree that this information should be posted elsewhere.

The blog post is weird, but it definitely implies that the Zero-G anime was ended too soon and that the end was done in surprise, like it was not really the end ... He also definitely makes it sound like Nippon Columbia is doing everyone a favour and that we should celebrate ... Very weird.

I call HAX !
haha , this is one of those times where I wish that I could read Japanese , but from what you 'translated' in a sense , it kind of makes you wonder if it's a serious blog post . XP
Am I right in saying that it mentions them refusing to disclose information about a sequel?
(Feb. 21, 2013  10:50 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: Am I right in saying that it mentions them refusing to disclose information about a sequel?

The direct Google translation does say that, but that seems like way too much of a spoiler to reveal already, so he might just mean : "I cannot disclose what the actual ending of the Zero-G season is".
Okay Zero became Zyro and theirs Shogun Steel and when the anime will release the next episode maybe next 2 months ha.....?
(Feb. 22, 2013  8:02 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: The episodes on the rental DVDs will also be part of the Western adaption.

Adachi Takafumi's English messages must always be taken with a grain of salt though, he might not even have understood your question properly.

In any case, since Nelvana did write that there would be thirty-eight episodes or something like that, it would not be too surprising.
Nelvana reported 39; 26 Shogun Steel and 13 BeyWheelz (Which is strange, since we haven't seen any new BeyWheelz merchandise yet), so yes, I guess it was self explanatory. But needless to say, I thought I'd just post it.
are the beys going to have steel pieces?? probably not.
(Mar. 17, 2013  4:19 AM)blader tj Wrote: are the beys going to have steel pieces?? probably not.

No, it will probably be the same zinc alloy used in all other metal pieces from Metal Fight Beyblade.
(Mar. 17, 2013  4:19 AM)blader tj Wrote: are the beys going to have steel pieces?? probably not.

At the 2013 N.Y. Toy fair it said it was gonna use "synchrome" technology or something like that :\ but at least they're bringing the Zero-G stadium feature to the USA. Now if hasbro can just make some 4Ds...
They did. Have you seen the Hyperblades? Hasbro has already started making them.
i have. in fact i have two of them. diablo nemesis and omega dragonis. about that, don't buy omega dragonis unless you have other beys. because uncustomised, in a hasbro stadium, (i only have those. sigh.) it just scrapes the floor and spins for like 1 second. anyway, i beleive there is "ninja salamander" probably cuz of confusion between shinobu and shinobi. but they did NOT have to change saramanda.
(Mar. 17, 2013  6:57 PM)flame0251 Wrote: i have. in fact i have two of them. diablo nemesis and omega dragonis. about that, don't buy omega dragonis unless you have other beys. because uncustomised, in a hasbro stadium, (i only have those. sigh.) it just scrapes the floor and spins for like 1 second. anyway, i beleive there is "ninja salamander" probably cuz of confusion between shinobu and shinobi. but they did NOT have to change saramanda.

Kinda like they didn't have to change Orojya, Phoenic, Revizer
They basically just changed the names to what they are derived from. It's nothing major at all.

Orojya = Orochi
Saramanda = Salamander
Killerken = Kraken

You get the idea.
(Mar. 18, 2013  6:15 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: They basically just changed the names to what they are derived from. It's nothing major at all.

Orojya = Orochi
Saramanda = Salamander
Killerken = Kraken

You get the idea.

I know that already but this is about some names that shouldn't have needed to be changed. Killerken and kinda Ifraid (Because it sounds like afraid and I wonder if kids want that, don't get me wrong) should be changed
(Mar. 18, 2013  6:48 PM)MissKarat Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2013  6:15 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: They basically just changed the names to what they are derived from. It's nothing major at all.

Orojya = Orochi
Saramanda = Salamander
Killerken = Kraken

You get the idea.

I know that already but this is about some names that shouldn't have needed to be changed. Killerken and kinda Ifraid (Because it sounds like afraid and I wonder if kids want that, don't get me wrong) should be changed

well, i still think that saramanda has no reason whatsoever to be salamander. and they changed shinobi to ninja. i like ninjas and all, but there is only an acute similarity beetween shinobi saramanda and ninja salamander. do you agree? i only use takara's names. i.e. i am never calling titi tithi or dunamis dynamis.
IIRC TTs Saramanda was originally meant to be called Salamander, but TT misspelled it. Also, they changed Titi's name because it could be mispronounced to sound like an innaproppriate English word and they wanna keep the show kid friendly. Also, both are wierd to say, but I actually like Dynamis better.
(Mar. 19, 2013  9:04 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: IIRC TTs Saramanda was originally meant to be called Salamander, but TT misspelled it. Also, they changed Titi's name because it could be mispronounced to sound like an innaproppriate English word and they wanna keep the show kid friendly. Also, both are wierd to say, but I actually like Dynamis better.

well, i'd have to say dynamis sounds like dynamic. and by the way, if TT misspelled salamander, they would just have done tried again. although you may be right, as at beyblade.wikia.com, reviser was spelled tree differant ways. reviser, leviser, and levithian. but hasbro will spell gladiator bahamida right and not like knight behemoth or anything like that or they'l be dead meat.
(Mar. 19, 2013  9:04 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: IIRC TTs Saramanda was originally meant to be called Salamander, but TT misspelled it. Also, they changed Titi's name because it could be mispronounced to sound like an innaproppriate English word and they wanna keep the show kid friendly. Also, both are wierd to say, but I actually like Dynamis better.

I'm fairly sure they didn't misspell it...it was all done on purpose...

(Mar. 19, 2013  9:51 PM)flame0251 Wrote: as at beyblade.wikia.com, reviser was spelled tree differant ways. reviser, leviser, and levithian.

If you read it properly, it says that the Beyblade Community misspelled it in translation. It's a common occurrence among releases, but it was more notable for Revizer as it had various different variants and possibilities.

Regardless, can I remind everyone that this isn't the place to be discussing the toyline. There is another thread in Beyblade General for that.