Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 3.4 Average

HMS Strike Back II [London, UK 19/11/11] - Regents Park
Ga'

Pierce the heavens!
BeyRank: #185 (1,244)
Antique FaceRose Gold FaceQuetzalcoatl Face IISilver FaceAmber FaceAnniversary Face 2012WBBA L Drago FaceWBBA Caesar FaceByxis FaceSilver FaceDJ FaceBronze FaceEmerald FaceGold FaceTrypio FaceSilver FaceAnniversary Face 2013WBBA L Drago Face
(This post was last modified: Dec 02 2011 11:14 PM by Ga'.)
(Dec 02 2011 08:30 AM)Hazel Wrote:  What is that last combo being used against Driger MS? And what was the combo at 0:36 that KO'd the Samurai Upper combo? Also, what matchup is that at 0:10? And is that a G Upper AR at 0:18?

I can never get over how fun HMS battles are to watch.

>:D Successful conversion is successful.

Holy carp, I think that is a G Upper. What's it doing in an HMS battle? Unless I'm seeing wrong and that's a Metal Spiker, but that looks way too spaced out.

That combo that KO'ed Samurai Upper is a Circle Upper + Grip Flat (UV?) Core combo, though IDK about the WD.

Are you referring to 1:10 for Driger MS? That's a Jiraiya MS (or at least, Jiraiya Blade and Bearing Core 2 with alternate color BP, IDK about Weight Disk).

The matchup is:
Samurai Upper + CWD Defense Ring + (Grip? Looked like a Flat) Flat (UV?) Core
vs.
Metal Defense/Shield (With Driger MS BP) + Circle Wide/Balance + Bearing Core 2.

I wasn't actually there obviously, but this is what I can determine from the video.

"In many ways, the work of a critic is easy. We risk very little, yet enjoy a position over those who offer up their work and their selves to our judgment. We thrive on negative criticism, which is fun to write and to read. But the bitter truth we critics must face, is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. But there are times when a critic truly risks something, and that is in the discovery and defense of the new. The world is often unkind to new talent, new creations. The new needs friends. Last night, I experienced something new: an extraordinary meal from a singularly unexpected source. To say that both the meal and its maker have challenged my preconceptions about fine cooking is a gross understatement. They have rocked me to my core. In the past, I have made no secret of my disdain for Chef Gusteau's famous motto, "Anyone can cook." But I realize, only now do I truly understand what he meant. Not everyone can become a great artist; but a great artist can come from anywhere."

-Anton Ego/Peter O'Toole (1932-2013)
Dec 02 2011 11:11 PM
Away Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Blitz

Aka Matt
BeyRank: #2 (1,777)
Royal FaceRose Gold FaceAmber FaceAntique FaceDJ FaceFace of CourageDraciel FaceDriger FaceLibra FaceBronze FaceFace of DaysPisces FaceEmerald FaceBronze FaceSapphire FaceGold FaceGold FaceGold FaceGemios FaceGaia Dragoon FacePrize Hunter FaceRuby FaceAquila FaceGold FaceCancer FaceAnubis FaceFace of Days IIFace of SoulMetal FaceUnicorno FaceBronze FaceOnyx FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceGold FacePhoenix FaceGill FaceAmethyst FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceBronze FacePrize Hunter FaceLacerta FaceChimera FaceWolborg FaceGold FaceGold FaceGold FaceBronze FaceSilver FacePrize Hunter FaceFace of Days IIIUranus FaceGold FaceGold FaceBurning Kerberous FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceGold FaceGold FaceBeafowl FaceCyber Pegasis FaceCrown FaceCygnus FaceNemesis FaceFox FaceDragonis FaceBeelzeb FaceRose Platinum FaceOrion FaceAnniversary Face 2012Gold FaceGold FaceGold FaceGold FaceGold FaceFace of Days IVPlatinum FacePegasis FaceAlexandrite FaceAnniversary Face 2013Eternal Passport FaceMF2 Face
(This post was last modified: Dec 02 2011 11:36 PM by Blitz.)
(Dec 02 2011 08:30 AM)Hazel Wrote:  What is that last combo being used against Driger MS? And what was the combo at 0:36 that KO'd the Samurai Upper combo? Also, what matchup is that at 0:10? And is that a G Upper AR at 0:18?

I can never get over how fun HMS battles are to watch.

Some of the weight disks might be wrong but this is what I can remember haha -

0:10 -
AR: Metal Shield
WD: Circle Wide
RC: Bearing Core

VS

AR: Samurai Upper
WD: CWD Defense Ring
RC: Metal Change Core

0:18 -
AR: Metal Attacker
WD: Circle Heavy
RC: Semi-Flatcore or Sharp Core

VS

AR: Samurai Upper
WD: CWD Defense Ring
RC: Metal Change Core

0:36 -
AR: Circle Upper
WD: Circle Wide
RC: Grip Flat Core

VS

AR: Metal Upper
WD: Circle Balance
RC: Sharp Core

Last Combo -
Samurai Changer with CWD Defense Ring (I think that's what it's called) The weight disk that comes with the Yellow Sea Dragon.

[Image: 1ddf4013-1731-43ba-84f2-88c09a465d0d_zps50241896.jpg]
[Image: 90228533.png]
Dec 02 2011 11:28 PM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Hazel

Octorok Shmoctorok!
Rose Gold FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAmethyst FaceWolborg FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceEinstein FaceWyvern FaceThunder Dragon FaceSea Dragon FaceAnubis FaceHoruseus FaceSamurai Changer FaceDriger FaceDragoon II FaceRose Platinum FacePegasis FaceAnniversary Face 2012Driger Fang FaceBloody Devil FaceDranzer II FaceKetos FaceJiraiya FaceDark Leopard FaceEternal Passport Face

Ahh, I see. That makes sense! Glad to see Metal Change Core was used to such great effect. Looks like ya'll had a great run of things!

Lime green stadium is icky, though.

[Image: hazelsignature2.jpg]
Some manner of Octopus.
Dec 02 2011 11:41 PM
Offline Find all posts by this user