HEROS

Heros does any one else watch it

If you want to know wat its about . Put it this way theres samurais, cheerleaders and superheros
HIRO'S?

I love this show :-3
I never saw the point of watching TV.
Composer of Requiems Wrote:I never saw the point of watching TV.

To be entertained, duh. Wink
I'm going to carp kill you.
sam Wrote:
Lots of people don't really watch TV, man. I kind of follow a few shows, but aside from that, it's mostly terrible.
Mr. Toto Wrote:
sam Wrote:
Lots of people don't really watch TV, man. I kind of follow a few shows, but aside from that, it's mostly terrible.
i was kidding

i barely watch tv at all these days
I haven't turned on my TV since TDS and TCR went on strike.
There are maybe three shows that I still watch on TV, but I did want to watch heroes, I just kept missing it.
Waiting for season 2 here, which might take a while. Heroes got me interested in it quick and became one of my favourite series when it was around.
King of Darkness Wrote:Waiting for season 2 here, which might take a while. Heroes got me interested in it quick and became one of my favourite series when it was around.

Seison two is out, it come on every saturday night on g4.
rooneyt Wrote:
King of Darkness Wrote:Waiting for season 2 here, which might take a while. Heroes got me interested in it quick and became one of my favourite series when it was around.

Dude. It's right there.

SEASON IS RIGHT THERE. How did you screw that up..?
Teikger Wrote:
rooneyt Wrote:

Dude. It's right there.

SEASON IS RIGHT THERE. How did you screw that up..?
Great skill and cunning.
Damn this show was so cool I wish they didn't screw it up. I think there was a writers strike at the time lol.