1.92%
L
5.77%
M
1.92%
N
3.85%
Total: 100% 52 vote(s)
Alright guys, it has been dealt with. Move on ...
I've move on...

Anyway, I wanted to ask a question. I have a sister. What if she voted for mine along with one of my brothers at the same time? Would I get a warning level and called a "cheat"?
If they sign up just to vote for you, you'd probably be disqualified and possibly warned.

Have them vote for who they want.
Well, I would mean my sister Demon. Then would that be OK?
(Apr. 06, 2014  9:09 PM)" L Wrote: Well, I would mean my sister Demon. Then would that be OK?

If you don't "shift" their vote or convince them to vote for you in anyway, it should be ok. Tongue_out
(Apr. 06, 2014  9:09 PM)" L Wrote: Well, I would mean my sister Demon. Then would that be OK?

Umm... Is she a member here? My girlfriend goes by the name /Demon/ and she's here. I'm just curious.
Wow F and G are neck and neck! Go F go who ever did F I hope you win!!!
I'm not sure if it's the good little Catholic in me, or just because it's hilariously genius, but G is my favourite.
F is mine cause it has a Pokemon on it and its super cool!
[Huge quote removed.]

Good job Wink
I voted for him simply because I didnt know what this was exactly and it wasnt stated that people cant ask others to vote for them.

Can I change my vote to G then?
Please don't quote big posts Smile. Instead say "sarabscientist"
The top three are all tied at 9 votes !!

The poll officially times out this Friday so by Saturday ("The poll times out 9 days after April 2nd"), you'll know the results for sure!

(Apr. 06, 2014  6:37 PM)Aqua Roxas Wrote: Wait, wait, wait, sarabscientist, are you a girl? All this time I thought you were a guy.

Most people assume that I'm a guy, curious to know why XD
(Apr. 08, 2014  4:13 PM)sarabscientist Wrote: The top three are all tied at 9 votes !!

The poll officially times out this Friday so by Saturday ("The poll times out 9 days after April 2nd"), you'll know the results for sure!

(Apr. 06, 2014  6:37 PM)Aqua Roxas Wrote: Wait, wait, wait, sarabscientist, are you a girl? All this time I thought you were a guy.

Most people assume that I'm a guy, curious to know why XD

It was your avatar for me lol
Oh, can't wait to see who wins, hah. I know I stand no chance, but good luck to the rest. Grin

sarabscientist: I always thought you was a girl. Why? Because I check people's profile. Mostly, I thought your avatar was a boys and girls thing.

Two warnings in-a-row. Sorry if I was off-topic.
(Apr. 08, 2014  4:13 PM)sarabscientist Wrote: The top three are all tied at 9 votes !!

three 9s
the tie must not be broken
(Apr. 08, 2014  8:21 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: three 9s

[Image: tumblr_lq1tmfUTdi1qhdh79o1_500.gif]

1. dont
  2. no dont u dare
  3. why
  4. no nonn on ono NONON O NO
  5. goodbye
  6. im done im out
We might have to end up doing a public vote if the poll runs out before the tie breaks! Suspense!
I'm actually kinda upset at how the Lapras one is one of the finalists. I had the same entry initially. But, oh well. No need whining about it.

Personally I think A is the best (although I voted for myself Wink
(Apr. 10, 2014  10:08 AM)Aqua Roxas Wrote: I'm actually kinda upset at how the Lapras one is one of the finalists. I had the same entry initially. But, oh well. No need whining about it.

that's literally what you're doing though ...
Haha, sorry 'bout that. Didn't want to come out looking like a jerk.
Is anyone opposed to me posting a screenshot of the vote summary? I thought it'd be a good idea to clear any suspicion especially after that stunt that just happened. Let me know by private message!
Congrats username! Also, congrats to Leone19 for coming in second!
Thanks Dragon King. This contest was fun even with the drama.
Really happy I "placed" Second, haha.

This was really fun to do- congrats to Username for his Winning entry.
Which entry is yours Username?