5.77%
M
1.92%
N
3.85%
Total: 100% 52 vote(s)
Lol, my last name starts with an H and thats my entry letter! Haha
Username gets my vote, his was really cool Smile
Wow, I actually got a vote! I doubted i would from the start...
Leone19, you definitely got my vote. Smile
G for Gesus XD
I did very poorly on this because it was before the magic of photo editing Uncertain
Who ever did F you rule Pokemon rules! *high fives who ever did it*
Umm, you didn't add my entry.

EDIT: Thanks for adding it. Also can contestants vote? I suppose not, but better make sure.
Anyone can vote, including entrants. You may also vote for yourself!
E gmv, love that jab at tf4
Wait, if i can vote for myself then i shouldve done that...
Pegasus78610,

I checked the account information for all the people that voted for your entry and they've been online for an average of 5 minutes with either one or two posts.

Undoubtedly this is a tad suspicious so could you please explain the situation to me?

Thanks.
(Apr. 05, 2014  3:59 PM)sarabscientist Wrote: Pegasus78610,

I checked the account information for all the people that voted for your entry and they've been online for an average of 5 minutes with either one or two posts.

Undoubtedly this is a tad suspicious so could you please explain the situation to me?

Thanks.
bro they r my friends accounts all my friends do not have internet so they usually come to my home so i told them that if u like my picture than u can vote for my picture and they did chance by chance therefor it is that
(Apr. 05, 2014  8:32 PM)Pegasus78610â„¢ Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2014  3:59 PM)sarabscientist Wrote: Pegasus78610,

Thanks.
bro they r my friends accounts all my friends do not have internet so they usually come to my home so i told them that if u like my picture than u can vote for my picture and they did chance by chance therefor it is that

ex·ploi·ta·tion (ĕk′sploi-tā′shən)

noun.

2. Utilization of another person or group for selfish purposes.
wt this abut
My vote goes for J.
Because I got a PM from him and he asked nicely.
There is no rule against what he did.
Smile

P.S.What are these drawings anyways?
(Apr. 06, 2014  10:17 AM)mh.hazique Wrote: wt this abut
(Apr. 06, 2014  10:58 AM)blackdragons Wrote: P.S.What are these drawings anyways?
This thread might help you two out.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-ENTER-BY...pid1204787
(Apr. 06, 2014  10:58 AM)blackdragons Wrote: My vote goes for J.
Smile

I reallly feel this shoudln't be allowed...
(Apr. 06, 2014  12:02 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
Smile

Yeah... Me neither... I'm not even in this competition and I feel this isn't fair...
(Apr. 06, 2014  2:39 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2014  12:02 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
Smile

Yeah... Me neither... I'm not even in this competition and I feel this isn't fair...

Guys do you really think I'm gonna let him off the hook that easily?

C'mon ... have a little faith Wink

(Apr. 05, 2014  8:32 PM)Pegasus78610â„¢ Wrote: bro they r my friends accounts all my friends do not have internet so they usually come to my home so i told them that if u like my picture than u can vote for my picture and they did chance by chance therefor it is that

I was just a little suspicious that you got a sudden influx of votes in a day. To be completely honest too, your entry was mediocre. I didn't even run an IP check but thanks for hinting at the fact that there was something fishy going on. You've helped me a great deal!

Anyway, let's get on to the verdict.

Although the accounts are hidden to the public, I can still see them.

[Image: wHwZtgQ.png]

Suspicious accounts' information:

[Image: JlzBla7.png]
[Image: 6oXNYO5.png]
[Image: ztLWUfa.png]
[Image: bGueqUF.png]
[Image: SqI57fc.png]

Oh, so you mean to tell me that everyone logged on and off, in rapid succession, just to vote for you? Those times seem a tad fishy, don't you agree?

Moving on to the username changes:
[Image: EHOxD2g.png]
[Image: uL4esAU.png]
[Image: moZm3HC.png]
[Image: 8HBg8qb.png]

Mhm.

Last but not least, they all have only one post each. What's up with that?

[Image: eqxAhrC.png]

Wow. I guess the timings of those posts were just ... a coincidence?

[Image: hnOfKmG.png]

You disgust me. You have been disqualified, the accounts have been banned and a 30% warning has been applied.

Have a spectacular day,
Sarah

[Image: tumblr_inline_mt53lr7eeA1rp6fla.png]
Cheaters never win, winners never cheat (true %90 of the time on the WBO).

It's just horrible he'd do something like this, on a competition that sarabscientist is holding just to let us have fun?! Bleh.

Anyways, good luck to all the contestants that prefer a fair game!
On another note, the poll will timeout automatically in about three days. Looks like it's gonna be a close one between G, F and A!
Wait, wait, wait, sarabscientist, are you a girl? All this time I thought you were a guy. Haha, anyway, its kinda sad as to how far people go to win a friendly tournament which is conducted just for fun.
I agree, I'd never do such a thing...I love fair play, but Pegasus76810, come on!

I hate cheaters, i just absolutely despise how far they go just to win. I have to deal with my brother doing the same thing all the time. This was the worst time for cheaters to show themselves... There's a mod running this, they will notice. I absolutely am disgusted by this. Wow, what a case...