Greatest Grip/Launcher Ever !!!! Coming Soon

Man its coming along great, once you have a sturdier case for the gears and stuff try launching a blade.
wow it looks good so far good job Wink
Hey guys check this out.

I added a large electric motor to the grip and also made an extremely stong spinning top.
I then launched the spinning top at incredible speeds and it lasted just under 20 minutes.

check ut the pic.

Wow, thats really impressive. Smile Video?
I will do one soon But I think its going to be too long.
I'll probably film a battle with this spinning top and the new MFBs.
I already tried and it is invincible I can't even remember how mant beyblades it defeated in one turn.
Man I'm curious to see this.

You're quite the tinkerer aren't you?
Thanks Khel
all the stuff I have made till now is just 1/100th of the stuff I have in mind (I have a whole book full of ideas and sketches). I am glad you like them coz they will only get better and better.

cheers.
Yo, you definitely have a future in engineering stuff like this. When I start my own toy company I'll call you haha Wink
Well that is if I don't beat you to it LOL.
This project is currently suspended untill further notice.
justification: im on the other side of the world and was not able to take it with me to finish it.
Dude thats amazing
Wow this Laucher seems very well... GRAND!!! XD If this was ever approved for a Hasbro World Tournament (which I doubt Tired) then you would probably win with it lol. And is that handle painted clay? lol. it seems like you could easily get a job with Hasbro or Takara-Tomy with this lol. XD
the future of epic beyblade battles depends on you!! keep up the excellent work!!
Wow! Just wow.
You are really talented.
And I was so proud of myself for fixing the gear wheel problem on my launcher, but this... this is awesome.

I would like to see the blueprints of the launcher.
how do u make the vlauncher-2?
btw nice job
(May. 08, 2010  10:19 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Wow this Laucher seems very well... GRAND!!! XD If this was ever approved for a Hasbro World Tournament (which I doubt Tired) then you would probably win with it lol. And is that handle painted clay? lol. it seems like you could easily get a job with Hasbro or Takara-Tomy with this lol. XD

There was a time when launcher modification was legal in Hasbro (or was it Takara?) events.
JUST LETTING EVERYONE KNOW THAT I HAVENT POSTED ANYTHING ON THE V LAUNCHER 2 YET BECAUSE I AM SIMULTANEUSLY WORKING ON A NEW VERSION THE V LAUNCHER 3.
THIS NEW LAUNCHER WILL BE SLIGHTLY BIGGER THAN THE V LAUNCHER 2 AND IT WILL HAVE 3 DIFFERENT SPEED MODALITIES.
NORMAL (which will still be fairly fast) - FAST - AND SUPER FAST. IT WILL ALSO BE ABLE TO CHANGE FROM RIGHT SPIN TO LEFT SPIN.
WELL I'LL POST AGAIN AS SOON AS I HAVE SOME UPDATES ON THE PROGRESS.

THANKS TO ALL FOR YOUR COMMENTS AND SUPPORT AS IT ENCOURAGES ME TO DO MORE.

CHEERS
Dude this is like totally awesome!! If only you could sell it to me...haha.
this looks really cool
Looking forward to seeing if anything comes of this. The original was sick.
Quiet awsome maybe make a normal sized one
(Mar. 21, 2010  9:30 PM)DRACO Wrote: Hey guys check this out.

I added a large electric motor to the grip and also made an extremely stong spinning top.
I then launched the spinning top at incredible speeds and it lasted just under 20 minutes.

check ut the pic.
thats an incredible time, imagine making two of those launchers. it would be the longest bey battle ever XD