Good eBay sellers to buy from.

I really dislike buying Random Boosters from eBay sellers, since they cannot always be trusted; mainly the ones who sell certain Beyblade's from Random Booster's. Usually the sellers who have a certain amount of quantity of Bandid Genbull, since they have basically reduced all the chances of you receiving the Prize Beyblade.

I only trust Wholesale sites, Dimsum2u, or someone like Oki.
Lytusco is good seller,
Good quality and fast shipping!
I highly recommend sporkseller, prices are great, shipping is a little slow but often free and he is based out of Michigan
anyone willing to sell me their grip setup for $20? I want a image if you are going to sell it to me
This isn't a thread for buying from WBO members.
pvc.cardexpert has really low prices, but shipping is kind of pricey.
is megalopolitan a good seller I ordered the galaxy pegasis dx set from him today Smile
(Sep. 20, 2013  11:19 PM)Lazer Wrote: is megalopolitan a good seller I ordered the galaxy pegasis dx set from him today Smile

The question is why ask if you've already purchased it. XD

Be sure to tell us how it goes when you receive it though, and link us to the seller/listings for everyone to use.
well it'sa 14 day refund garunteed and I ordered it 2 days ago... I'll make sure to tell you how it goes when it arrives though he said 1-3 weeks Smile
I think Pvccard.Expert is a good seller
megalopolitan is defenintly a good ebay seller I got the Galaxy Pegasis DX set from him for $38.25 with free shi[ping! it arrived to day with everything I'm so glad Smile so I definintly reccomend him Smile
I recommend 88powerpig88 I ordered from him off amazon twice and I know he is on eBay to
Wow, it seems that this thread is actually being used quite a bit. I'll start editing the OP with everyone's finds.
Has anyone recommended sporky yet? Cheap prices, rare finds, free shipping to me.
ok so far the 2 new additions are megalopolitan and sporkseller Smile
(Oct. 04, 2013  4:56 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: Has anyone recommended sporky yet? Cheap prices, rare finds, free shipping to me.

Have you ever ordered from him?
Yes, I have. I bought a launcher grip from him some time ago. Came faster than 88powerpig88! Also, a lot cheaper than most sellers.
Like sporky a lot. His items is well pack for extra protection.
Does sporky have an eBay store?
Yes, he does.
(Oct. 10, 2013  1:27 AM)galaxy blade Wrote: Here, I believe it's his page.

http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/sporkseller?_t...7675.l2559

Cool thanksSmile
Pardon me, lol, I know this is a old thread...

I buy from 88powerpig88 as well.

Here are my USA sellers that I buy from:
- 88powerpig88: Good shipping and so-so prices. (He raised the prices)
- toynk: Good shipping and good prices.
- trendy718: Sells Shogun Steel and great shipping and good prices.
- 2011sizemore: So-so shipping and good prices.
- globalgoodstrading: Very fast shipping and delivery. Delivers in three days. Sells some official TT Beys.
-
: Good shipping and good prices! Sells Burst too!
(Will update with more sellers.)

Asian/HK/Japan, etc sellers:
- [url=http://www.ebay.com/usr/buzztoy2007?_trksid=p2055120.m1438.l2754]buzztoy2007
: Fast shipping and delivers within in a week and reasonable prices.
- megaloplitan: Good shipping and cheap prices.
- http://www.ebay.com/usr/toygalera?_trksi...]toygalera:
Good shipping/delivery and good prices.
(Will update with more sellers.)

Some of the sellers that Tech posted are no longer on Ebay.
okinawam1978.
Great seller; always adds extra things to the box.
I got Magic Cards (0.o) with my Dragoon MF.
(Jun. 08, 2014  6:19 AM)Neo Wrote: okinawam1978.
Great seller; always adds extra things to the box.
I got Magic Cards (0.o) with my Dragoon MF.

Magic cards? That's a bit unusual.. XD