Goldsboro NC Birthday Bash Tournament (USA) Nov. 20th

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Well its time for another NC tournament. This will be a birthday bash tournament. My birthday and Ziro's birthday are within a few days of each other. The event will be held at Tier Zero Games. Here is therTier Zer0 Gaming
If you have any questions feel free to email me. megaman1258@yahoo.com

Address: 223 A W. Walnut Street,
Goldsboro, NC

Cost:
$5 store fee + WBO Fee

Prizes: Twisted tempo,Gravity Destroyer, Flame Byxis

Format: Round Robin/ Block Round Robin(Will be Double elimination is over 16 people.)

time: tournament registration starts at 12:30pm and tournament starts at 1:45pm

So far we have Confirmed

1. Dark_Mousy
2. Ziro
3.hitsugiya
4. Axel Phantom
5. Native Ninja 13
6. Shadow L Drago
7. jman0301
8. g1998man
9. DefStamina88
10. Ahmir
11. soulreaper
12. woodman321
13. 10 Below
14. Therandomblader
15. blader9222
16. PsychoStorm
17. smallfry9730

Maybes:
1. Jmanblader
2. shadowleone667
3. oterex890
4. psychotim
5. Nuzumaki90
6. dylanslegos

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

IM IN!! WHAT TIME DO WE SHOW UP AND WHEN DOES IT START?
(Oct. 25, 2011  2:28 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: IM IN!! WHAT TIME DO WE SHOW UP AND WHEN DOES IT START?

Registerstration starts at 1230 and tournament starts at 1:45pm.
(Oct. 25, 2011  2:41 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2011  2:28 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: IM IN!! WHAT TIME DO WE SHOW UP AND WHEN DOES IT START?

We should meet up and blade for demonstration purposes there sometime!
(Oct. 25, 2011  8:29 PM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2011  2:41 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:

It would have to either be Thursday, Friday afternoon before 7pm or next weekend. Im going t Charlotte this weekend for a concert.
(Oct. 25, 2011  9:31 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2011  8:29 PM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2011  2:41 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Registerstration starts at 1230 and tournament starts at 1:45pm.

It would have to either be Thursday, Friday afternoon before 7pm or next weekend. Im going t Charlotte this weekend for a concert.
Ok, don't forget to change your signature.

One last thing; do you know if We need to bring one bey or how many or bring parts with us?
(Oct. 26, 2011  1:23 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: One last thing; do you know if We need to bring one bey or how many or bring parts with us?

Bring as many parts and beyblades as you want, there is no limit and people like to trade at tournaments.
(Oct. 26, 2011  1:28 AM)Ziro Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2011  1:23 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: One last thing; do you know if We need to bring one bey or how many or bring parts with us?

Bring as many parts and beyblades as you want, there is no limit and people like to trade at tournaments.
And steal. Watch out for your parts if you do!
Ok thanks!! I have all the details!!
(Oct. 26, 2011  1:43 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Ok thanks!! I have all the details!!

Looking forward to having you. Bring your friends
(Oct. 26, 2011  1:43 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Ok thanks!! I have all the details!!

You and everyone else should still study up on the rules.
http://worldbeyblade.org/standardrules.pdf
(Oct. 26, 2011  1:55 AM)Ziro Wrote:

Hmph, you're such a buzzkill man even though if it is absolutely necessary that you read them it should be common sense to study up on anything you're about to do beforehand.
Good luck guys! I may be seein' you if you decide to come back to the City of Oaks in the near future! Happy really early b-day!!!
(Oct. 29, 2011  3:16 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:

Hmph, you're such a buzzkill man even though if it is absolutely necessary that you read them it should be common sense to study up on anything you're about to do beforehand.

What is this common sense you speak of? But seriously everyone read the rules. And we may have cake at this event.
WHY?! DO YOU PEOPLE HATE ME THAT MUCH?!

I must find a new mom soon, before the cake is gone...
(Oct. 29, 2011  5:03 AM)TITAN Wrote: WHY?! DO YOU PEOPLE HATE ME THAT MUCH?!

I must find a new mom soon, before the cake is gone...

No one said anything about hating you. Just the fact its my birthday weekend i might bring cake, simple as that. Can you come Titan? I know for a while you were one of the ones who wanted NC to have tournaments. And the sad thing is no one who participated in Yankee invasion has helped me since. Not anyone from NC at least.
I probably won't make it, unless my dad magically wins a court battle soon.

Y U NO MOVE BIRTHDAY FURTHER BACK?!
(Oct. 29, 2011  6:58 AM)TITAN Wrote: I probably won't make it, unless my dad magically wins a court battle soon.

Oh, he's a lawyer? I'm probably going to bring subway to it or something.
Well i always wanted to host a tournament near my birthday. This is event is gonna be fun. We may even do a modified swiss format instead of round robin.

On the thread for the last tournament Dark told everybody to read the rules and know them before the tournament. Then at the tournament it seemed like only a hand-full of people read them, so I want to make sure that people read them this time.And sorry about the buzzkill thing I didn't know that typing answers to questions gives you a thrill.
(Oct. 29, 2011  3:02 PM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2011  6:58 AM)TITAN Wrote: I probably won't make it, unless my dad magically wins a court battle soon.

Oh, he's a lawyer? I'm probably going to bring subway to it or something.

Nope. He's trying to get partial custody of me from my mom. And, as some may remember, my mom would be happy if whatever magical force running the WBO blew up.
(Oct. 29, 2011  5:23 PM)Ziro Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2011  1:55 AM)Ziro Wrote: You and everyone else should still study up on the rules.

On the thread for the last tournament Dark told everybody to read the rules and know them before the tournament. Then at the tournament it seemed like only a hand-full of people read them, so I want to make sure that people read them this time.And sorry about the buzzkill thing I didn't know that typing answers to questions gives you a thrill.
It gives me the utmost imponderable joy!
Please everyone read the rules. I can't stress this enough. At the last one seems like no one did.
im soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo in
i won 5th place at my last tournament and was gonna win 3rd if it wasn't 4 my master / rival ziro
and they still wont but me on the team