[Glasgow, Scotland] Anyone in or near glasgow looking for a challenge?

Is there any bladers in the west of Scotland?

I need local people to train & battle with.
Currently, I only know of me and one of my friends... but he isn't too serious about the hobby.

Thanks for all, if any feedback.[/i]
i do but there would need to be much more people
Id be happy to challenge Grin
Me to! I'm from glasgow
I'm available any time and I host Beyblade meets in Glasgow so feel free to look my group up which is called Beybaldes players & fans Uk
(Sep. 01, 2016  3:09 PM)BhoyCon Wrote: I'm available any time and I host Beyblade meets in Glasgow so feel free to look my group up which is called Beybaldes players & fans Uk

Nice, how long have you guys existed? How many meetups have you had and most importantly, how many are you? It would be great to get Scotland into Beyblade officially, it has never happened so far hah.
From just outside Glasgow myself would be curious to see what the player base is.
Drummoyne, Glasgow . Part of unregistered team (registration pending) I have Trust Fafnir, my teammates have Archer Hercules , Winning Valkyrie and pre-dual spryzen, anyone interested
(Sep. 01, 2016  3:09 PM)BhoyCon Wrote: I'm available any time and I host Beyblade meets in Glasgow so feel free to look my group up which is called Beybaldes players & fans Uk

Hey does your group still exist? I'd be very excited to meet some bladers in my own city!!!
Hello, looking to do some thread necromancy, I recently fallen back in love with the hobby and noticed a lack of events in scotland, just gauging interest before I invest time and money into trying to organize anything. I'd be looking to Host Metal fight Limited specifically but am more than happy to look into MF standard and Burst standard if there is significant interest