Yes Grin
46.67%
Kinda
40.00%
No Angry
13.33%
Total: 100% 15 vote(s)
Girago Dragooon 100RF

Hi, this is my 7th combo thread now... I think. All test results are appreciated as well as requests. And I use Takara ripcords with Hasbro light launchers.

Parts Choice (Click to View)
Tests by Other Users (Click to View)
9-1 via KO isn't enough to not do a full 20 rounds. Perhaps make fewer threads and instead put more effort into each individual thread?
!

I was debating making a testing thread for something very similar to this back in December. MSF-L Girago Dragooon 85RF.

As you can imagine, I love this concept! Dragooon RF on a low track is a very versatile setup (Meow!'s Killerken Dragoon DF105LRF was astounding; not exactly fine-tuned to my personal liking, but nonetheless close to it). High Attack power, being so low to the ground, great performance against other attackers, and phenomenal spin-stealing abilities the majority of the time.

What you wanna do next is test this against F230 customs. If my hypothesis is correct, your results should be pretty decent.
@th!nk I can do more Duo W145 tests,
@TBD I sadly lost my F230 and all of Genbull is Genbull and Bandid. Unhappy
I redone your Duo test:

Fake tests (Click to View)
WBO Committee: It was recently brought to our attention that all tests by Crescent in this topic are fabricated. We urge you to forget their results and that someone trustworthy conduct the actual tests for the sake of this metagame.
Thanks so much. I'll add that to the OP.
EDIT: new tests
Sorry for double post but TBD, I have your tests with a brown F230, my F230 really works like an orange because I washed it so frequently.
Do you have an orange one to compare it to?

Because chances are, you're misconceiving, because you've never seen a good one in action.

But, against Attack, it shouldn't matter too much.
@TBD

(Feb. 14, 2014  1:33 PM)Aquamarine Wrote: @th!nk I can do more Duo W145 tests,
@TBD I sadly lost my F230 and all of Genbull is Genbull and Bandid. Unhappy

He had an orange F230, so my guess is; he knows how it works Wink
Ah. That works out then! Excellent.

... Wait, it really works as well as an orange one? That's pretty incredible...
For Genbull Dragooon, Girago just GCF until Genbull Dragooon until it became destabilized and yes... had an Orangd F230 but not anymore.I wash my F230 a lot so that's why it works well.
Tests against Reviser Dragooon BD145/SA165RDF plz.
I don't have RDF, is RSF okay?
(Feb. 16, 2014  8:20 PM)Aquamarine Wrote: I don't have RDF, is RSF okay?

Do u happen to have RB? BD145RB should do.
I have CS & RSF.
(Feb. 16, 2014  8:24 PM)Aquamarine Wrote: I have CS & RSF.

RSF I guess.
Testing in OP, wait 20 seconds.
DK I'm so sorry, your going to hate me (Click to View)
(Feb. 16, 2014  9:28 PM)Aquamarine Wrote: Testing in OP, wait 20 seconds.
DK I'm so sorry, your going to hate me (Click to View)
Tis ok, CS has more stamina so it will most likely not get OSed. Ouch, Dragoon defence killed it :\
Yes, it's in the defense spoiler. EDIT: I suck at attack types.
The counters section should be ______ Dragooon/Duo ______ SA165/ BD145CS/RSF/RB/RDF since dragoon should be on top.

Also, Attack vs attack would be nice.
My friend has my only LRF and I only have one RF, I'm getting a galaxy Pegasus.
Figured I'd do some tests since I have Girago and have been wanting ideas of what to try out. Unfortunately, this didn't do very well at all against defense. The push attack you spoke of, I didn't experience at all. Although, this thing does pretty well at stopping other attackers.

Girago Dragooon 100RF vs. Duo Cancer BD145CS
Girago Dragooon: 1 win (KO)
Duo: 19 wins (1 KO, 18 OS)
Girago Dragooon win rate: 5%

Girago Dragooon 100RF vs. MF-H Flash Uranus S130R2F
Girago Dragooon: 17 wins (All KO)
Flash: 3 wins (All KO)
Girago Dragooon win rate: 85%

This thing has horrid attack, I'm honestly surprised at your results against defense. Pretty decent anti-attack potential. I couldn't supply a benchmark unfortunately because I'm going to bed soon, but yeah. I wouldn't recommend this in a competitive situation. There are much better choices, especially for what you want this combo to be, a push attacker, which its not.
It spin steals to beat defense... it only OSed.
Either way, it didn't spin steal at all. I don't understand how anything on an 100 RF set up could.
(Feb. 21, 2014  10:23 PM)PRO SEAGULL Wrote: Either way, it didn't spin steal at all. I don't understand how anything on an 100 RF set up could.

Not against Duo it couldn't XD. It's the Girago Dragooon setup.