General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread

Hey! I decided - Banfish. It just beat heros, tengu, and exodia ftk. I'm happy w/ my build Grin
(Aug. 17, 2011  6:57 PM)IHateNoobs Wrote: Six Sams needed slapping, after Sept. 1, once that 1 Shi En is gone, game.

Well, actually no... I only run 1 shi en, (When you're 12, ur parents dont buy u that much cards)

So i just made a deck that goes good along with 1 shi en... And i pwn every1... Well, they sometimes beat me once or twice, but i beat them more...

So when shi en gets limited, ppl can change their deck to make it better with 1 shi en.

Though, there is the matter of shien smoke signal, which i find worst than shi en getting limited...
Yeah, I'm 11, I work for my money to buy stuff. I don't like how you said you pwn everyone, I could probably beat you, so you can't say that, plus it's rather egotistical.
Me: Heavy storm on your five card backrow

Either he negates or I plus 4.

Six sams player: Negate with shi-en.

Me: Dark hole/smashing ground/lightning vortex/chaos sorc/BLS/JD the shi-en.

Then I win Smile.

So, not to mention the consistency is down, and it's harder to get first turn shi-en; six sams can be easy to beat. Did i mention the three MSTs to destroy all there backrows? Also, tylerPT, about pwning everyone, were you even at nationals/ the WCQ?

Also, Roan, you left out sangan Smile. They may have to emergency ban twilight.
...Wow. I'm kinda prideful, but I don't say I "pwn" anyone, lest I somehow pull off multiple FTKs, but that doesn't happen often.

Shi En going to one is likely the best thing to happen to me on this list. I've been having a lot of trouble from Six Samurai. It's plain annoying. Frankly, I can't see someone making an amazing deck while having only one Shi En. Not saying that it is impossible, but it'd be insanely hard, and may not work very well even then.
The focus of the deck will have to shift. It will no longer be, as my friends and I jokingly refer to it, a Shi En Beatdown deck. It will have to become more of a synchro deck utilizing the various Naturia synchros for control rather than just herp-derping a Shi En on the field and backing it up with a Magatama, Warning and/or Double Edged Sword Technique.

Samurai have been one of the lowest skill decks to play for a long time, and I think these new limitations will force some MUCH needed creativity and skill into playing the deck.
I beat my brother in an anime style way but i then found out that u cant use quick plays from your hand on your opponents turn.
(Aug. 19, 2011  10:13 PM)Caststarman Wrote: I beat my brother in an anime style way but i then found out that u cant use quick plays from your hand on your opponents turn.
Did you have duel disks? Or were you on motorcycles?
Of course not, that's in the rulebook. I finally got around a first-turn Shi En. FINALLY. It took a Riruoku, a Lightning Vortex (Got negated), a Big Evolution Pill, Gilasaurus and a Ultimate Tyranno, but it got done. Best. Hand. EVER.
Yo, I need to get ryko, lumina, plaguespreader, necro gardna, and lyla. I have DAD and Judgment Dragon. Need help! Also, anyone else going to be running twilight???
Nope, Blackwings are staying forever, outclassed or not.
So today I went out and bought 2 packs of Generation Force for fun.
They were only $5.95 each which is pretty cheap considering it's Australia and the newest pack available here.

I was hoping for at least one holo and I managed to pull ...

This just makes me want to collect even more cards ! ;D
NICE!!! I pulled lost blue breaker and piercing moray at the sneak, but no XYZ! Congrats, blah!
Congrats blah! Awesome pull! Anyway, XYZ monsters go in ur Extra Deck, and can be summoned when u have two monsters of the same level on ur side of the field. Then u stack the two same leveled monsters on top of each other, then place the XYZ on top of the two card pile. That's just about it Grin. Oh, and when the XYZ card asks if u want to detach a card to use it's effect, u take one of the two cards under the XYZ and put it in the Graveyard (amiright?).
(Aug. 20, 2011  5:29 AM)JBey Wrote: Yo, I need to get ryko, lumina, plaguespreader, necro gardna, and lyla. I have DAD and Judgment Dragon. Need help! Also, anyone else going to be running twilight???

I won't. Disaster Dragon being a Tier 1.5-2 Deck has taught me a lot about the game. It's a Deck that isn't autopilot and it forces the user to think. Besides, Koa'ki Meiru Drago pretty much eliminates any possible threat that Twilight has to dish out: no Gorz, no JD, no Chaos Sorcerer, etc.

Also, I'm redoing my Agents build again. Going with the Venus + Shine Ball engine over the Counter Trap engine.

Bwahahaha.
Haven't used by Hero deck at locals in forever.
Managed to top today, but pulled nothing.
Actually, no one who topped pulled ANY holos or good rares, except the guy who won first, and he pulled Tiras and Leviath.

Salt in the wound.
I know this sounds impossible, but somehow I came back and won from 100 LP. My opponent had a nice racket going with Cure Mermaid, and got up to 15,500. I miraculously pulled Junk Destroyer, using his effect to wipe out Mermaid and Malefic Blue-Eyes, equipped him with Junk Barrage, and in the end, Colossal Fighter dealt the final blow. He thought he was safe behind Des Counterblow. Hah!
Not impossible. In fact, I once won with two cards left in my Deck and 100 Life Points left. Cannon Soldier/Quillbolt OTK, wins so much.
Impressive. Very impressive.<---Off Topic

Anyway, does anyone use Worm Noble? It's one of my aces.
Not really, all you need are Quillbolt in the graveyard, a Tuner on the field, Cannon Soldier, and Imperial Iron Wall, which I have two of. Flip Iron Wall, Summon Cannon Soldier, bring back Quillbolt using said Tuner, and repeat Cannon Soldier's effect until you win. It's something you do for fun. Don't try at a tournament.
Well... I'm bringing Roan's Pro YGO back with a brand new Feature Article: Heavy Storm, the Ultimate Double-Edged Sword http://bit.ly/rax4Vj
I was wondering when a new article would go up. The forums are kinda dead too.
(Aug. 21, 2011  7:08 PM)Temporal Wrote: I was wondering when a new article would go up. The forums are kinda dead too.

That's because I stopped playing and writing about three months ago, lol.
(Aug. 21, 2011  7:08 PM)Temporal Wrote: I was wondering when a new article would go up. The forums are kinda dead too.

That's because I stopped playing and writing about three months ago, lol.
I'm not sure if this should go on discuss your decks but I'm not sure what is hould run. I'm trying to make a deck with the least amount of money. 2 kinds of decks came to mind. They were nordics and blackwing. What should I try and get? One of them or a different deck that cost less to get. Honestly I prefer nordics through and I already got odin.
Blackwings, but I'm biased like that, there's also the amount of money you have to spend on the main cards (About £6 for 2 Tanngrisnir.) but again, I'm just biased.