General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

I'm definitely looking forward to the Pegasis/lacerta face off pack...
I think i found it.....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijm04SlhkYMbut this is OLD news, true i have never seen this before, and i knda want it now that i have seen it, but sadly its METAL FUSION, so mostlikely not gonna see that at walmart.... back to ebay.
(Nov. 04, 2011  6:50 AM)Codeine Extorts Wrote: I'm definitely looking forward to the Pegasis/lacerta face off pack...

Do you happen to know what colors it includes? I haven't seen anything about it, and I'm... well, Lacertified Crazy. Or, is this the combo you mentioned on the previous page? If that is the case, that CW and FB have already been released in another face-off, I believe.
Nope, no official pic yet. Just a spot for pre-order on Toywiz.
Found a vid on the Gan Gan Galaxy Gift Set:

Cool, they have painted MWs. Grin
Mmmm, that Ray Unicorno. So smexy.

Nice find, Kaiba!
Well probably not getting that set.
Unhappy @ No tattoed faces.
The Gold Ray and Orange Striker looks nice though I wish they sold that one seperately.
The Red Stickers for Flame Libra are so ugly I can't even look at it.
I know squat is confirmed about the "reduced" molds Hasbro was rumored to use for 4D, but should the metal wheel "Big Bang" be called something else if that is the case? They could at any time, what is the probability?
(Nov. 05, 2011  1:55 AM)Codeine Extorts Wrote: I know squat is confirmed about the "reduced" molds Hasbro was rumored to use for 4D, but should the metal wheel "Big Bang" be called something else if that is the case? They could at any time, what is the probability?

I see absolutely no reason for them to change the names of any parts based on removing mode changes.
long comment so I took it out

Hasbro could offord reral 4d beyblades for at lese $9 if they stoped makeing cheese gemics like the electro battlers and all that carp
(Nov. 05, 2011  2:05 AM)All Gen Blader Wrote: long comment so I took it out

Hasbro could offord reral 4d beyblades for at lese $9 if they stoped makeing cheese gemics like the electro battlers and all that carp

No, they couldn't. Stopping production on other items does not make the production of other new items cost less.

Perhaps their business school graduates and engineers should bow to your superior knowledge anyway, though. It's not like they have degrees and jobs for a reason, or anything.
I don't know if anyone has seen an unboxing of this or cares but it's the XTS Tornado Lacerta..... neat colour scheme though

hahaha, Deikailo you're in this video:
http://promos.ytv.com/beyblade-tournament/

Anyone wanna dress like nacho libre while beyblading?

I swear, only Canada Libruhhh
what gonna be interesting is if the 4d are the single mold how are they going to incorperrate that in the show
The same way we encorporate giant glowing animals coming out of our tops into real life.
Yah, how would they incorporate it in, I dont think there gonna reanimate it so they just switch the metal wheels out, no I truely think that, even when hasbro bugs the carp out of me, they will not make their own molds. and the idea that they have to change it to ALL 1 piece metal wheel, just because of costs and the faceoff sets, is totally not gonna happan, all hasbro would have to do is raise the prices for 4D beys slightly, but not only that raise even the XTS carp to compensate, this would keep costs low(ish) and not be where 1 4D bey is $15 but more like $9-$12.
Dont know if a review of this has been seen yet, if so i am sorry, Dragons Den Stadium Review.

(Nov. 06, 2011  2:38 PM)IfritDulux Wrote: Dont know if a review of this has been seen yet, if so i am sorry, Dragons Den Stadium Review.

It hasn't I am pretty sure.

The Dragon's Den seems to be identical to the lightning force stadium. Although the slopes could be different, it's hard to tell.

lol@ sideways beys.
I don't know if anyone has noticed this or if it has been mentioned, but I saw that max stampede Costco 4 pack, and unless I misread it, they labelled the Attack and Defense Versions of Perseus incorrectly.
(Nov. 06, 2011  10:10 PM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: I don't know if anyone has noticed this or if it has been mentioned, but I saw that max stampede Costco 4 pack, and unless I misread it, they labelled the Attack and Defense Versions of Perseus incorrectly.

Yes, it has been seen by some people and pictures have also been seen but I am not sure about an unboxing video, but that was a few pages back so thanks for notifying some people who haven't read back!
I know it's been seen, I just don't know if this mistake has been noted. Not that it's a big deal anyways.
So now we will have to do re-information to Hasbro newbies ...
Oh yay, that'll be fun. I'd love to get a Dragons Den and do some test in it for the Hasbro metagame thread.
(Nov. 06, 2011  10:19 PM)Kai-V Wrote: So now we will have to do re-information to Hasbro newbies ...

At least it's not much more than usual?

I'm terrible at consoling people.
(Nov. 06, 2011  10:58 AM)njrk97 Wrote: what gonna be interesting is if the 4d are the single mold how are they going to incorperrate that in the show

PERHAPS They will jsut delete the scenes out of the anime that shows the metal wheel mode changes