General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

(Jul. 20, 2011  5:20 PM)Shadowhaunter Wrote: The duotron one seeing how it's good for launching two; though I'd use it for testing combos and self battles.

It is not good. Apparently one of the two Beyblades will get more spin than the other.
Yes, that's due to the fact that the "ripcord" can only go so far, and it makes the beys spin at two completely different points. It's horrible. It was in plastics, and still is. Even a Neo Winder can't make it good.
Its not due to the length of the winder. The gears are connected to each other so that they spin the same amount of rotations. It sucks cause when you pull too hard, the teeth skip and you end up with a weak launch. I bought before and cracked it open myself.
Wow, thanks for that information Otsu! It all makes sense now.

I would think the developers would not do that, but I guess so.
It's Hasbro.
What more must I say? Haha.
(Jul. 20, 2011  7:36 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: It's Hasbro.
What more must I say? Haha.

All toy companies get the last laugh even if its hasbro or TT; all these beys and products that hasbro pumps out could only cost 4 dollars or 3 dollars at the most to make and they sell it for 7 direct from the factory or 12+ in the store. So it would make sense that the gears are interconnected having a more complicated gear set up would raise the price of manufacturing; thus instead of a 12 dollars+ or 10 dollars direct you would pay like 16 or more and 14 direct.
maybe the launch will be more powerful with a TT ripcord?
If I remember correctly the HMS duotron worked surprisingly flawless
yeah, apprently that one did, i'd say its because of the ripcord, those ripcords were strong.
(Jul. 21, 2011  5:28 AM)amit93 Wrote: yeah, apprently that one did, i'd say its because of the ripcord, those ripcords were strong.

No, it was a non-derpy gear mechanism. Wasn't the plastic duotron also designed by Hasbro?

-----

I got another RBV7 today and got Tornado Horuseus 130RSF. Tornado is one of the most pointlessly speculated about wheels. It looks awesome. It performs almost identically to Storm and Ray.
The launch wouldnt be strong tho because of the short ripcords Hasbro makes =/. Only if you have a TT one. Plus its light; my thought is if its light then the molding wasnt strong enough?
(Jul. 21, 2011  10:19 PM)Evan Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2011  5:28 AM)amit93 Wrote: yeah, apprently that one did, i'd say its because of the ripcord, those ripcords were strong.

No, it was a non-derpy gear mechanism. Wasn't the plastic duotron also designed by Hasbro?

-----

I got another RBV7 today and got Tornado Horuseus 130RSF. Tornado is one of the most pointlessly speculated about wheels. It looks awesome. It performs almost identically to Storm and Ray.

Off topic?XD
(Jul. 22, 2011  12:09 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote:

-----

Off topic?XD

Not really, as hasbro will be releasing it in a matter of time. Being that not to many people have it, I don't think it was off topic at all (unlike you mate (and myself xD). Besides he did contribute Speechless
I thought Ray was much better than Storm?

Evan,

y u no know that ray was good?
(Jul. 22, 2011  12:42 AM)Soundwave Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2011  12:09 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote:

-----

Off topic?XD

Not really, as hasbro will be releasing it in a matter of time. Being that not to many people have it, I don't think it was off topic at all (unlike you mate (and myself xD). Besides he did contribute Speechless

I meant the getting RBV7 part.
since we're off topic could I get a face for contributing a lot of info to this thread?
I have two things to say first of all the ray striker (as hasbro says it) its rubber wears down easier than the japanese ray unicorno. My ray unicorno broke ao i got the hasbro ray striker and the rubber tip doent even move that well after 2 days and the stupid hasbro stadiums arent helping I lost almost all of my battles to my brother because i couldn't use the sliding shoot I am disappionted Unhappy
(Jul. 22, 2011  12:59 AM)Meteo L-Alchemy Wrote: I thought Ray was much better than Storm?

Evan,

y u no know that ray was good?

Ray is not good. There was a time when it was over hyped, but Lightning is and always will be a better choice.

I know the RBV7 thing wasn't on topic, but this was for everyone hoping that Tornado (being untested really) will be good.
(Jul. 22, 2011  1:21 AM)raystrikerCS Wrote: I have two things to say first of all the ray striker (as hasbro says it) its rubber wears down easier than the japanese ray unicorno. My ray unicorno broke ao i got the hasbro ray striker and the rubber tip doent even move that well after 2 days and the stupid hasbro stadiums arent helping I lost almost all of my battles to my brother because i couldn't use the sliding shoot I am disappionted Unhappy

*facepalm*
Yes we knew that...
Like in April.....
(Jul. 22, 2011  1:16 AM)Shadowhaunter Wrote: since we're off topic could I get a face for contributing a lot of info to this thread?

Did you really just ask for a face for contributing to ONE thread...? I don't think you deserve one just quite yet.
Asking for a virtual reward on an internet forum is the equivalent of social Hara Kiri. I might have found a new mold for something but I never outwardly expected a reward out of it.

To ®:

Hole Flat was called by me, someone mentioned the Poison/Fury having a new Jog Ball mold as well.
He was just giving that as an example. Like saying, "I just found a new mold of (insert metal wheel name here) can I have a face?)
Oh oh ok, I got it thanks. My bad ^^;
Unfortunately Canada has yet to receive the Metal Masters shipment. I'm much looking forward to using the Coat Sharp included with Ray Unicorno. Any hoot, has anyone tested the new Triple Battle Stadium? (although I do think it's major carp Uncertain)