General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

hasbro could of just made it so the beys can change modes and look awesome rather then plastic i had got a fang leone hoping it would look like kyoya's bey but the metal looks terrible they should fix this
Trying my best to avoid all my negative thoughts, I will say that I do really like Wing. I am really curious to see if Firefuse will have rubber, and if it does, where it will be.

Edit: my phone is not being good to me today.
(Oct. 20, 2012  10:55 PM)Kain_Highwind Wrote: Trying my best to avoid all my negative thoughts, I will say that I do really like Wing. I am really curious to see if Firefuse will have rubber, and if it does, where it will be.

Edit: my phone is not being good to me today.

oh they named firefuse after the 4d hades bey? oh the wing pegasus isnt tht bad
What the hell are those recolours, hah. Are we even going to get the real colours ?
Hopefully the wing pegasus will not have the galaxy pegasus facebolt but the pegasus III facebolt :p
And i think the most beys looks awfull. But i am interested in the hologram facestickers
(Oct. 21, 2012  9:44 AM)MysticBlader1 Wrote: Hopefully the wing pegasus will not have the galaxy pegasus facebolt but the pegasus III facebolt :p
And i think the most beys looks awfull. But i am interested in the hologram facestickers

Not only that, but the 90WF kept their color, too.
These recolors are sickening. I'm also upset that we aren't getting RDF, but then again we didn't get RB from Hasbro either.

(Oct. 20, 2012  8:38 PM)Ingulit Wrote: Thor would not be pleased by Hasbro's Duo, lol. Not sure what was wrong with the name of a planet, even if little kids might giggle at the names of certain customs using the clear wheel.
Duo Uranus at a tourney (Click to View)
That video made me speechless. I just stared at the horrid failure of Hasbro. Ice-Titan has got to be the worst name ever. Thank the heavens I already bought my 4d beys like Duo Uranus and Death Quetzalcotal.
I will admit the colors could be better but they will look awsome while spinning.
(Oct. 21, 2012  11:44 PM)NemesisBlader31 Wrote: HASBRO IS MAKING 4D PARTS?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQ2snDVSeog

(Skip to 4:28, Also it's in german.)

Good lord...
I know somebody predicted this in this thread somewhere...
Thats pretty carp weird but exactly as foreseen in my theory of Hasbro making them a separate line.
I can't believe it, they MIGHT be getting better
When I saw that I thought it wasn't legit but seeing those pics makes me very excited since I don't own many 4d beys.

Guess I underestimated hasbro but I can't predict futures.

EDIT: thanks for the info nemesisblader31
This just seem to defies all logic why make seperate 4D beys Hasbros getting weird

Edit: perhaps its because of all our whining Grin
I must say this isn't the most unusual thing they've done with Beyblade....

I'm going to lol if they make them a separate toyline.
This is evil, haha. Now people will have to re-buy the Beyblades. But my imperative question is: "Will the weights still be -10g"?
Thanks for the info NemesisBlader31 and finally I can get a New Final Drive and Final Survive etc
da flak...?

Hasbro's weird, lol. They're still calling their new mold of Big Bang "Cosmic." xD
(Oct. 22, 2012  12:19 AM)Insomniac Wrote: da flak...?

Hasbro's weird, lol. They're still calling their new mold of Big Bang "Cosmic." xD

Kids, prepare to be partially confused...
(They could at least call it Cosmic II...)
They should just call it "advance/upgrade series" as their product like they did for "spark fx" etc
I wonder if they ran out of time to produce the legit 4D versions before the anime was scheduled to air so they opted for cheaper molds to gauge how popular they'd be before making the more accurate versions.

That, or the image is a fake, though it seems pretty real. If it's legit, then this is amazing news!
This has to go down as one of the most controversial moments in beyblade history.
The image of the "new" Cosmic Pegasus did have "Tentative Image" printed across it, and the shot with the stadium looked pretty legit. :\

/sdvbnfyfconfuzzled