General Amiibo Discussion

I am surprised there wasn't a thread for this. I just started collecting amiibo's. Does anybody have any?

I can't wait to get Dark Pit on Friday!
I'll take a picture later, but here's my collection: Pac Man, Pikachu, Kirby, Jigglypuff, Mega Man, Lucina, Palutena and Yoshi. Straight up miracle collection there, you guys will see proof after though.
Considering I don't have a woo u quite yet. (Will next week I believe. Depends on when I order it) Or a new 3ds Xl I havnt had much reason to buy them other than they were cool figurines. So I only have two. (One I just picked up at a GameStop because the selection was terrible. No surprise) So I have toon link (YAY) and....silver Mario. ........ I shoul have got luigi. He's much cooler. And I could have used him for smash. -.- ugh poor life choices. XD first world problems.

(Jul. 27, 2015  6:45 PM)OwnageDerp Wrote: I'll take a picture later, but here's my collection: Pac Man, Pikachu, Kirby, Jigglypuff, Mega Man, Lucina, Palutena and Yoshi. Straight up miracle collection there, you guys will see proof after though.

Man I really want Lucina and mega man. Although I think The one I want the most is meta knight. I mean. He is cool. XD
Oh the things I would buy if I could afford them...
I currently have Link, Zelda, and Sheik, and I have my sights set on Lucina, Toon Link, Dark Pit, and Palutena. Can't wait for the 3DS NFC Reader to get released, so I can do more than just look at these guys Smile
I really want the inkling amiibo but I don't want to spend 60$ for the three. Well that's only 20$ an amiibo so maybe it's not that bad.
I have donkey kong, uk villager, wii fit trainer, Zelda, pit, sonic, meta knight, robin, 3x pac man, ness, 2x jigglypuff , charizard, 2x wario, 3x sliver Mario , greninja, 2x paultena , 2x dark pit , custom reshiram, and I preorder the retro 3 pack with mr game and watch, rob and duck hunt
Since everybody is posting their collections i will too i have Silver Mario, Pac Man, Robin, Wii Fit Trainer, Charizard, Palutena,Dark Pit, Wario and Yoshi(SSB). I also preordered the Retro 3 pack. You can still preorder them.

Lucas and Mewtwo have been confirmed to be released.
Another thing we could add to this thread could be what games you got with amiibo tap. I want to know which ones are in it. I got Super Nario World And Kirby Super Star. Great games.

Top on my but list right. Now is Ike,Robin, and Splatoon 3pack. Then the 8bit Mario when it comes out. I imagine that will be a pain to get since it only comes with the special bundle. Oh well. Better save up.
Shovel Knight Amiibo announced with the news that nintendo will be letting developers make their own Amiibo. This should bring more third party support.

Also a week or two ago retro three pack of duck hunt
Rob
And Mr game and watch

Was announced.
All of mine currently rest at my coffee table, getting real tired of Samus checking out my sandwiches~
Does people know about the skylander superchargers bowser and dk are in the game and the amibo mode
(Sep. 25, 2015  3:03 PM)Team Meteor Wrote: Does people know about the skylander superchargers bowser and dk are in the game and the amibo mode

Yeah but personally, it isn't that much of a game changer.
Yea. I really will not buy them, I would not even take free ones. Its just not worth it.
(Sep. 27, 2015  2:44 AM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: Yea. I really will not buy them, I would not even take free ones. Its just not worth it.

...Why the sudden change?

Got my Retro Amiibo bundle and wow, I love the way they brought Game and Watch to 3D, he looks great. I'd definitely get a double of him.
This is my collection as of picking up the Retro pack. Gold Mario not pictured.

[Image: tumblr_nv9kzbQEMv1uz8wkmo1_1280.jpg]
that Callie and Marie picture
You're so fresh man
(Oct. 07, 2015  5:12 AM)Half Nail Wrote: This is my collection as of picking up the Retro pack. Gold Mario not pictured.

[Image: tumblr_nv9kzbQEMv1uz8wkmo1_1280.jpg]

Owns a Palutena and Lucina Amiibo 100/10. Sorry for my bias XD but seriously great collection!
In like 3 months i managed to get 32 Amiibos!
Here's a Doc Mario custom I made a few weeks back, just his black alt. costume:
[Image: tumblr_nuwi6nrrVW1uz8wkmo3_1280.jpg]
Man, there's so much Dr Mario figures at my local Wal-Mart.
(Oct. 09, 2015  1:20 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: Man, there's so much Dr Mario figures at my local Wal-Mart.

Yeah, Nintendo made the great business decision of not ruining everything this time around when it came to stock. It was really bizarre walking into a store a full three days after release and seeing an exclusive figure on the shelves, especially considering I had to wait in front of Target at opening to get Rosalina when she first came out.
Jigglypuff target exclusive! ...

Time to make room on my coffee table!
Think I'll skate over to the GameStop by my house and lick up some amiibo
(Oct. 09, 2015  3:20 AM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: Think I'll skate over to the GameStop by my house and lick up some amiibo

Oh my!