Galaxy X-Treme Team Logo Contest (Entry Closed, Vote Now!)

Poll: Which one do you think is the best logo?

quetzalcoatl's 1st logo
50.00%
Bakers Dozen's 1st logo
0%
Sniper Kid's 1st logo
0%
LeoneLione's 1st logo
50.00%
TheBlayder's 2nd logo
0%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
THE ENTRIES ARE NOW CLOSED. LOGOS SUBMITTED STARTING FROM JUNE 1ST AFTERWARDS ARE UNABLE TO PARTICIPATE.

Alright, now's the voting time for the logo for my little beyblade team, Galaxy X-Treme Team! For now, let's see who has submitted their logos before May 31st:
  • quetzalcoatl (2 logos)
  • AxBlader (1 logo)
  • Back2Back (1 logo)
  • Bakers Dozen (3 logos)
  • BeyBladestation (1 logo)
  • Sniper Kid (2 logos)
  • dracofrancis (1 logo)
  • LeoneLione (3 logos)
  • TheBlayder (2 logos)
  • Azlanslayer (1 logo)

And here's the the best 5 logos I picked myself:
Now, everyone please vote to one of the best 5! The one the most people vote is the winner, and will get the prize: 1 free Random Booster Vol. 3 / 4! One of the voters (the lucky one, of course) will also get the same prize!

However, do note on this:
  1. The best 5 is not allowed to vote their own, even thought they can vote another. The one who vote their own will be immediately disqualified.
  2. The winner can only choose either Random Booster Volume 3 OR Random Booster Volume 4, and not both of them. The same applies with the "lucky" voter.
Well, that's it. Thanks for voting!

GX Ray, Galaxy X-Treme Team Leader
you know,its kinda weird teams like to make people go to this kind of thread and ask people to make them a logo.

but with the for the fun of it,ill make one
(Apr. 10, 2011  5:00 PM)Ventus98 Wrote: you know,its kinda weird teams like to make people go to this kind of thread and ask people to make them a logo.

Well, maybe they do that because none of their team members are good at logo-creating? Crying

That's what happens in my team, and sadly no one in our neighborhood who wants to help too (even our parents Crying ). And then I found the logo contest thread created by Cpt Capri and Dracovianauis which inspires me to do the same.
oh,so yeah,here:
(Apr. 11, 2011  11:50 AM)Ventus98 Wrote: oh,so yeah,here:

Wow, that's really, really cool Ventus98!

However, looks like you forgot the word "Galaxy"...
CARP!man,ill fix it later
Edited some things:
  • Now the winner will get a prize, and there will be 3 prizes! (Still, only 1 winner, but that winner will get 3 prizes in a row)
  • I've extend the entry to 30th of May 2011.
  • I forgot to say sorry to Cpt Capri, SDamonCronous, & Dracovianaus for copying their ideas, but I've posted my sorry here (in this thread).
ok,now things will be interesting......but why the heck parts?cant you just give out 1 bey?
Sure, I'll make one as well.

Ventus, that logo is much too large for the standards here.

500 x 200 pixels is most. But great design.
This is My shot at it
[Image: galaxyxtreme.png]
Okay I will try but what will the prize be?
Do I have to write team on the logo?
(Apr. 14, 2011  1:05 AM)Bakers Dozen Wrote: Okay I will try but what will the prize be?

I think he said any bey peice Pinching_eyes
Well heres my entry
[Image: 86441949.gif]

EDIT:Whoops sorry there its meant to be a GIF where there is lightning behind the text.
Here is another entry:
[Image: 12389247.jpg]
I can change the font if you want.
Heres another font:
[Image: 97642771.jpg]
(Apr. 13, 2011  2:32 PM)Ventus98 Wrote: ok,now things will be interesting......but why the heck parts?cant you just give out 1 bey?

No, I don't want to give 1 custom bey. I still need the Clear Wheel (I want to try dyeing them Joyful_2 ) and I think everyone already have plenty of Face as well, also I can't give a Metal Face Crying .
I also edited the rules a little. If you all don't follow the rules, your logo won't be chosen as the best 5, and therefore you can't be the winner.
I've edited the rules... again. Read it carefully, OK?
you know,why just tell us what parts you have instock?
Ok, my entry is finished! Ya!

Ok, this is "original".

[Image: 2wcp37p.png]

By the way, if I win the prize I'll pass it to runner up.
Wait is it meant to be a sig or a logo?
And BTW all of mine were original.
(Apr. 19, 2011  2:10 AM)Bakers Dozen Wrote: Wait is it meant to be a sig or a logo?

It's up to you, but I prefer logo than sig.
So far there are 7 entries: 1 from bigbangpegasis9 (Ventus98), 1 from AxBlader, 1 from EA3, 3 from Bakers Dozen, and 1 from BeyBladestation.

Post as much as you can! There should be at least 18 more entries before 30th of May!
If you want, you can post multiple entries, too (but only 1 logo per person that will be chosen as the best 5).
Hmm,im going to redo mine.just forgot about the galaxy......Expect it to be tomorrow(asian time)