GREETINS BLADERS !!!!!

Hello fellow bladers !!! I'm GoldDragoon,

I've been blading since 2003, had a break in 2011 now back in the game. Unfortunately I had let go of my previous Blades and Pieces so im starting from scratch now.

The housemate and I were in the local toy store who was having a massive sale on Beyblades: Metal Fusion so we thought why the hell not ! I was a big time collector back In the day though he was just an anime fan, not any more haha !

Ive brought a few TT Blades this week, here is my list :

Hades Kerbecs BD145DS

Divine Fox 90W²D

Diablo Nemesis X: D

L-DRAGO GOLD DF105LRF

Blitz Unicorno 100RSF

Going to start customizing/experimenting when I have all parts. Anyone know of any good site for part lists or references ?

Fave NEW Beyblade ? Dont have one yet.

ALL TIME FAVE BEYBLADE ? Dranzer MF
You probably want to correct the word "bladder" to "blader" in the title of this topic as well as in your signature, hah.

Welcome to the largest Beyblade community. For certain, your only reference should be Beywiki : http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/ All the parts lists you need are there, and if you need anything or have any questions, do not hesitate to send me a private message and I will answer almost right away.
Wink ty haha
Ello GoldDragoon! I am Sean! Hope you stay on the site!
Welcome back to Beyblade! Enjoy your stay here at the WBO Hotel, rated 5 stars Wink