GFX Tournament ! [BLOCKS POSTED]

I remember sending you my entry. Is it eligible?
Okay its resized. Now is it eligible? For some reason I could only get it to 495×199. Tongue_out
I mean like editing anime pics. I did mine, but is it ok if I do it's a couple pixels over/under the limit? I can't do it exactly Unhappy

The best I can do is 501x200
Why can't you guys just make it 500x200, lol?
Because If I try and resize it, it automatically resets it to the closest thing possible.
Yeah honestly most graphic softwares like GIMP and Photoshop will ask you to enter a canvas size before starting to make anything.
Would I be able to pass with 500 x 198? Tongue_out
There's this bar thing that let's you slide to a specified height/length and it's really annoying/hard to get a perfect size :\
A five pixel margin of error is permissible.
I, myself use iPiccy to edit while using Imgur to resize and host the image... If it gives you the option click the "Unlock Proportions" spot so you can easily do the 500x200
Sent mine in Smile. I actually accidentally made this awesome avatar trying to make an entry, too bad it looked squished when I tried to resize it, oh well Tongue_out.

Please check to see if I have yours. 4 days left!
Just 5 people left! lets hope some people don't put in they're entries, so I don't get eliminated Eee

Jk of course. not
Good news: I now have 10 entries! Two days left for those who haven't submitted yet! The voting poll goes up as soon as I have them all/the deadline passes - whichever comes first.
The deadline is technically at midnight, tonight. But is someone planning to submit a last minute entry? Please let me know ... because I haven't gotten any for a couple of days now so I'm assuming everyone who wanted to enter has entered.
Everyone from BLOCK A has entered! Congratulations, the voting is up here: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-GFX-Comp...NG-BLOCK-A

I will still wait on the last three entrants from BLOCK B, they have about 8 hours left, and I wanted to be as fair as possible. Since I did say they had until 11:59 PM tonight.
Good luck everyone! Can't wait to see the results!
Oh sorry, I had no time on to go on the WBO but I can enter now if that's fine, if it's not, that's fine too.
(Dec. 28, 2014  5:42 AM)Ocean Wrote: Oh sorry, I had no time on to go on the WBO but I can enter now if that's fine, if it's not, that's fine too.

You made it on time!

Voting for BLOCK B is now up: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-GFX-Comp...NG-BLOCK-B