GFX Team:Team Flaze

(Dec. 02, 2014  2:56 PM)Cup Wrote: I have started working on the "FIRST" one.

Hey guys Wssup,
I saw the user bar of the team and it looks me so simple, So I thought to make a new user bar for the team members.

Here is what I've got :

To be honest, it doesn't matter if it's simple. To me it looks great.
Plus, no offence, but your one looks simple too.
(Dec. 02, 2014  2:56 PM)Cup Wrote: I have started working on the "FIRST" one.

Hey guys Wssup,
I saw the user bar of the team and it looks me so simple, So I thought to make a new user bar for the team members.

Here is what I've got :

As much as I appreciate it,Ours is just fine and tbh looks much cleaner

Thanks Shido for making it!
I'll be leaving the team for now.
(Dec. 03, 2014  3:41 AM)Kaneki Wrote: I'll be leaving the team for now.
Ahhhh,Why?
(Dec. 03, 2014  4:47 AM)Spectral Wrote:
Ahhhh,Why?

My computer is down.

I don't think I'll be doing GFX for some time now. Tongue_out
(Dec. 03, 2014  5:40 PM)Kaneki Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2014  4:47 AM)Spectral Wrote:
Ahhhh,Why?

My computer is down.

I don't think I'll be doing GFX for some time now. Tongue_out
Ahhhh,Okay...When your up to it come back! there is always space for you!
Any update on my graphics? Thx :3
BURGER KING SIGNATURES

ANIMATED:

NORMAL:

USERBAR:

USER-BAR FOR TEAM MEMBERS

HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT !!!

@SPECTRAL : IF YOU LIKE THE USER-BAR PLEASE CHANGE THE FIRST POST AND ADD THE USER-BAR THERE Smile
(Dec. 03, 2014  7:27 PM)Cup Wrote:
BURGER KING SIGNATURES

ANIMATED:

NORMAL:

USERBAR:

USER-BAR FOR TEAM MEMBERS

HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT !!!

@SPECTRAL : IF YOU LIKE THE USER-BAR PLEASE CHANGE THE FIRST POST AND ADD THE USER-BAR THERE Smile
Woah,That sig is really nice,good job!
My Roy Mustang signature for BURGER KING, not the greatest but I guess it works!
[Image: 4638c772-a549-46a7-bb64-888c87831c3a_zpse46aebb8.png]
Woah, Nice job both of you!

Is anyone else gonna do the other sig or another version of the Roy mustang sig?
(Dec. 03, 2014  10:38 PM)BURGER KING Wrote: Woah, Nice job both of you!

Is anyone else gonna do the other sig or another version of the Roy mustang sig?
Working on it right now!
[Image: 6se49g.jpg]

Heres what I made.
maybe less blur would be nice?
I didn't blur it, just had to resize, made it low qual. But not that bad.
Oh yeah... might as well post this here since I made it. Took advice from Echizen and made a new one. I probably could have done better... oh well, doesn't matter.

[Image: UuJUJnz.jpg]
Just finished both of my versions of Burger King's requests, here they are! (Click to View)

Let me know if there's anything I can change. Criticism would be much appreciated, too!
__________________________________________________________________________________

Cup Wrote:USER-BAR FOR TEAM MEMBERS

It looks awesome, I really like it, dude!

Cup Wrote:IF YOU LIKE THE USER-BAR PLEASE CHANGE THE FIRST POST AND ADD THE USER-BAR THERE Smile

Change the OP, as in add yours to the OP, but get rid of the one I made? If so, that'd be pretty rude, in my opinion.
(Dec. 04, 2014  12:12 AM)Echizen Wrote: I didn't blur it, just had to resize, made it low qual. But not that bad.

ok makes sense
(Dec. 04, 2014  12:34 AM)Shido Wrote:
Just finished both of my versions of Burger King's requests, here they are! (Click to View)

Let me know if there's anything I can change. Criticism would be much appreciated, too!
__________________________________________________________________________________

Cup Wrote:USER-BAR FOR TEAM MEMBERS

It looks awesome, I really like it, dude!

Cup Wrote:IF YOU LIKE THE USER-BAR PLEASE CHANGE THE FIRST POST AND ADD THE USER-BAR THERE Smile

Change the OP, as in add yours to the OP, but get rid of the one I made? If so, that'd be pretty rude, in my opinion.
I didn't think anyone would make the barcelona one Tongue_out. Thanks! Now to choose which mustang one I want...

EDIT: Shido can you send me the URL for the barcelona one and Cup can you send me the URL for both of yours? (Haven't decided if I want the moving or still one).
@BURGER KING : Just right click on the image click on "view image" and you can see the url at the url-bar.

EDIT: BTW, I have sent you the PM about url(s).

I was really bored, so I decided to make an avatar for BURGER KING .

Can I join in on this? Latest is my signature right now. I've been out of the loop for awhile, so this might get me back in.
(Dec. 04, 2014  9:39 PM)Shirayuki Wrote: Can I join in on this? Latest is my signature right now. I've been out of the loop for awhile, so this might get me back in.
Totally! ill add you to the OP
I'm here with a request: I want a userbar with this render:

(Please remove that little image and text at the side k thx Smile)

I'll let you guys decide on the background and text: One with Kaneki on it and one without.

Thanks bros! (>^-^<)
(Dec. 05, 2014  10:05 PM)Kaneki Wrote: I'm here with a request: I want a userbar with this render:

(Please remove that little image and text at the side k thx Smile)

I'll let you guys decide on the background and text: One with Kaneki on it and one without.

Thanks bros! (>^-^<)
Whats size would you like it?