GFX Competition - Special Round [UPDATED]

SPECIAL ROUND FOR SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCES

Here is the new official thread for the last round. It is open to everyone and anyone, regardless of whether or not you participated in the tournament before, or even had been disqualified at one point.

The rules are as follows:

Rules:
  • No animations
  • No fanart
  • Size specification is 400 by 400 pixels
  • Winners will be chosen by public voting
  • People who are found to have been urging other members to vote for them/making multiple accounts to skew votes are immediately disqualified and will be warned for the latter.
  • You are allowed to put identifying factors on your entry (i.e username/nickname/etc ...)
  • I will not be checking entries for validity (i.e make sure it's eligible before you send it in)
  • Private message me your entries (important: include "GFX Special Entry" in your subject)
  • No forum-inappropriate renders are to be used (this shouldn't be a problem since fanart isn't allowed).
  • No revealing or discussing your entry in public before the deadline.
  • Ask questions about anything in this thread if you are unsure.

The theme: ROBOTS!
The Deadline (absolute i.e no extensions whatsoever): January 23rd, 2015

Note: I will not be checking entries because I will not be logging into the site until the actual deadline to post the voting thread. The rules should be clear and there is no negotiation. This "special" round is literally a "take it or leave it" kind of thing.

Thank you and good luck if you decide to enter.
Note to anyone that has trouble resizing, use this:

[Img=400x400]Insert image link[/img]

It works Smile
Or ya know, make sure it's 400x400 px when you make it Tongue_out.

>file
>new
>TADA!! Window with dimension choices.
I know in the previous rounds people including me were having trouble getting the exact pixel measure, that way seems easiest.
I wonder, though, will sarabscientist copy all of the BB Code from your message, or just the URL... I think it would be best to just follow the rules and submit a 400x400 pixel image, as Tri suggested.

EDIT: If you're having trouble resizing, just use this website: http://www.picresize.com/
Well, I already sent it. Without the code it's just a link, so i think she'd know to copy the tags too and everything how I sent it.
If you can't create a specific canvas size, you need a better editor.

Resizing (up) is a really bad idea most of the time. That is unless you're working in vectors and all.
I already forwarded my Entry. Have fun and good luck guys! Grin
I have five entries in! Two days left for anyone else who wants to jump in Grin
I've sent mine in. Good luck to all~