Fun Combos thread!
laidbackblader

TKD UPRISING
BeyRank: #70 (1,374)
Wolborg FaceEmerald FaceFace of Days IIIGold FaceGold FaceSapphire FaceDJ FaceGold Face

mf h basalt horogium bd145 rf...this will counter attack any attack type and frustrates my teamates all the time when i use it Tongue_out

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQEUMZ05ZGlQ70RBZMVtJF...nixrOEEzBv] TEAM KIRIN DESTROYERS
Apr 06 2012 04:39 AM
Offline Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
DefStamina88

I am randomosity.
BeyRank: #94 (1,332)
DJ FaceEmerald FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceGold FaceSapphire FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceRuby FaceBeelzeb FaceKronos FaceCyber Pegasis FaceSilver FaceFace of Days IIICrown FaceCancer FaceUnicorno FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceAverazer FaceSerpent FaceEterner FaceAmber FaceSilver FaceByxis FaceSagittario FaceFace of RevolutionOnyx FaceEonis FaceCancer FaceBeafowl FaceUranus FaceCounter Leone FaceNemesis FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceAnniversary Face 2013Passport Face500 Face
(This post was last modified: Apr 06 2012 01:53 PM by DefStamina88.)
MF-H Basalt Horogium BD145RF is a fairly known anti-attack combo. It it supposed to counter most of the other attack type combos...

[Image: 10vKz.jpeg]

Miles "Tails" Prower rated up this user.
I'm getting the deluxe treatment here! Cake, Ice cream, and best of all, Mint Candy! Also, no more cage! Yay! Def is mah best friend nao. Grin
Apr 06 2012 01:53 PM

A fun combo (and beast) okay it really is fun to watch and it is sorta good is flame Pegasus 105WD I cAll it the nerd beyblade because I used sciencE to figure out the good combo it
H
As ha
Shad has gravity clOse to the ground so it can last awhile sOlo and it beat my custom beyblade earth byxis 230S

-byxisjay-Eee
Apr 06 2012 11:31 PM
DefStamina88

I am randomosity.
DJ FaceEmerald FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceGold FaceSapphire FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceRuby FaceBeelzeb FaceKronos FaceCyber Pegasis FaceSilver FaceFace of Days IIICrown FaceCancer FaceUnicorno FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceAverazer FaceSerpent FaceEterner FaceAmber FaceSilver FaceByxis FaceSagittario FaceFace of RevolutionOnyx FaceEonis FaceCancer FaceBeafowl FaceUranus FaceCounter Leone FaceNemesis FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceAnniversary Face 2013Passport Face500 Face
(This post was last modified: Apr 06 2012 11:38 PM by DefStamina88.)
(Apr 06 2012 11:31 PM)Byxisbladerjay Wrote:  A fun combo (and beast) okay it really is fun to watch and it is sorta good is flame Pegasus 105WD I cAll it the nerd beyblade because I used sciencE to figure out the good combo it
H
As ha
Shad has gravity clOse to the ground so it can last awhile sOlo and it beat my custom beyblade earth byxis 230S

Those are awkward combos... Flame makes the bey tall, and 105 is still kinda tall. Is it like a mid-height destabilizer or something?

I'm getting the deluxe treatment here! Cake, Ice cream, and best of all, Mint Candy! Also, no more cage! Yay! Def is mah best friend nao. Grin
Apr 06 2012 11:36 PM
Cake

IS ADVANCED AAAGGHGH
BeyRank: #203 (1,233)
Face of Days IIIUnicorno FaceBronze FacePassport FaceSilver FaceDJ FaceEmerald FaceBronze Face
(This post was last modified: Apr 06 2012 11:42 PM by Cake.)
230+Sharp tips=fail.

But yes, low beys will perform well Stamina-wise.
Science=fun.

@DefStamina:
When 100 and less height Tracks aren't available (I got my 100 after 105)
105 is fine. I don't understand how it could actually hit 230-height stuff, though. I have to raise stuff up to 130/145ish height to be effective.

Click for stuffs!

Combos I've made, and variants I enjoy:
Apr 06 2012 11:40 PM

i would like to know the best combos of killer or evil befawl, thunder leon, and hell or hades keerbecs

IceburnPOSTPOSTPOST
Apr 06 2012 11:44 PM
DefStamina88

I am randomosity.

(Apr 06 2012 11:44 PM)hellkerb Wrote:  i would like to know the best combos of killer or evil befawl, thunder leon, and hell or hades keerbecs

That goes in Build Me a Combo #2. That's where you post your parts and get combos, not here. This is for fun combos you create (competitive or not)...

Apr 06 2012 11:46 PM
Laseryon

NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM
BeyRank: #234 (1,220)
Bronze FaceBronze FaceEmerald FacePassport Face

L Drago Destroy TR145 WF

it treats almost all small light beyblades like a rag doll and right spin attackers a run for the money. It's kinda like a omega dragonis in left spin mode.

Apr 07 2012 12:07 AM
Wombat

wow
BeyRank: #91 (1,333)
Rose Gold FaceFace of Days IIICrown FaceBronze FaceBeafowl FaceEmerald FaceUnicorno FaceAnniversary Face 2013Poseidon FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceBegirados Face

Killer Eagle(yes, I know that's an oxymoron, but it sounds better then Killer Aquila/Evil Eagle) WA130SD. It does surprisingly well being made entirely out of poor parts. I've seen it OS a stock Flame Byxis and Earth Aquila.

See an abbreviation or term you don't understand and can't find on Beywiki? Check out the WBO Glossary!
[Image: T1INQkV.gif]
"Play the music and turn the page"
Apr 07 2012 01:12 AM
aurawolf

BeyRank: #308 (1,181)
Emerald FaceFace of Revolution

my favorite fun combo is hell beafowl uw ewd beacause it is able to counter attack types on most ocasions and makes really cool clashes with low beys especially when it is knocked up in high part of the stadium and swoops down and slices its enemy with its wings how ever it has a dent lol

wolves the ultamate hunters... Alpha wolf of team lupus!!!!!!! http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Team-Lupus
Apr 07 2012 02:01 AM
RayUniStriker

L!
BeyRank: #1,053 (1,046)
Gold FaceAquila FaceCancer FaceBull Face

another fun combo is mind blowing Scythe-___-Ed145-ES/EDS its is mind blowing (to me) that there is 4 different spins at one time!

!L! ScottPilgrimWBA is now gLeeBlader!
Do YOU like gLee well pm me and lets get talking!
[Image: dragonanimated_728664.gif]Clicky Clicky Clicky Clicky
Apr 07 2012 02:34 AM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

My favorite fun combo is thermal leone because of its amazing stamina.It can go forever without stopping.Also it survived a 30 bey battle royale.It has disadvantages because it is so tall.-.-
Apr 07 2012 02:46 AM
xXBlueHoodXx

ALOHA!!!!!
BeyRank: #648 (1,094)
Bronze Face

I'll post this for Kilo-X, but he made this wierd rock combo he showed me today. It was like, Rock Bull T125RB I think. Anyway that thing KILLLLLSSSSSS Basalt Combos. And I mean smashes like Variares! SO WIERD! It's one of those hilariously stupid random combos where you just stare at it in the strangest ways. Very fun to watch

You Never Know What Parts Are Good Until You Use All Your Parts
Apr 10 2012 01:20 AM
Away Find all posts by this user
Call Me X

BeyRank: #2,934 (941)

Well its MF Rock Bull T125RB to be exact

To the victor goes the glory. To the rest goes the experience.
Apr 10 2012 01:29 AM

A great fun one is Bakushin Cetus 135WD it is pretty oka but is fun to watch because it stays in the same place for a while and has a good balance reputation... and another is Earth Susanow AD145DS it is fun blance type because it doesnt wobble to much

-byxisjay-Eee
Apr 13 2012 12:56 AM
Crab Commando

InsertCrabJokeHere

Inferno Escolpio BD145 DS. Build it and just look at it. Look at that space between Inferno and BD145. Oh heck, someone could shove another Inferno in there.

Crab Commando (krab-ka-man-doh); noun
Definition: A person who really needs to take a break from buying Beyblades
I'm buying some stuff here!
Random Quotes... (Click to View)
My collection (83 Beyblades and counting) (Click to View)
Apr 13 2012 01:31 AM
Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ

ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴀᴠɪᴛʏ ᴍᴀɴ
BeyRank: #86 (1,338)
DJ FaceEmerald FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceSapphire FaceSilver FaceAmber FaceRose Gold FaceGold FaceRuby FaceFace of Days IIIAntique FaceGold FaceSilver FaceAverazer FaceAverazer FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceTrypio FaceGigars FaceSilver FaceCyber Pegasis FaceCygnus FaceCygnus FaceSerpent FaceSerpent FaceCrown FaceOrion FaceJupiter FaceFox FaceHerculeo FaceBlaze FaceCancer FaceAnubis FaceCancer FaceAquila FaceCancer FaceAquila FaceCancer FaceAnniversary Face 2012Sagittario FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceOnyx FaceBronze FaceAnniversary Face 2013WBBA L Drago FaceGirago FaceCyber Pegasis FaceEonis FaceGill FaceNemesis Face

@Crab Commando: You think that's a big gap? Just look at a stock Hell Kerbecs with BD145 in Normal Mode! Grin

I found that if you launch Hell Kerbecs 230CS the right way against most 145-height based opponents or lower, the Hell combo can make enough contact with the opposing Bey's Face Bolt to unscrew it, if not entirely, partially to the point that its parts are rattling or on the brink of disassembling.

Live in Virginia? Click HERE to see if any tournaments are coming up near you!
Apr 13 2012 03:29 AM
Anchor

Based Cereal
Rose Gold Face

Lightning L-Drago 85RF,I don't know why but i'm much better with left spin attackers than right-spin but now i use a Flash combo considering the fact it can beast through Defense types. I also like Flame _ 100SF. You guys should try it,its not half bad.

[Image: jTdFIBh.jpg]
Apr 13 2012 04:20 AM
Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ

ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴀᴠɪᴛʏ ᴍᴀɴ
BeyRank: #86 (1,338)
DJ FaceEmerald FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceSapphire FaceSilver FaceAmber FaceRose Gold FaceGold FaceRuby FaceFace of Days IIIAntique FaceGold FaceSilver FaceAverazer FaceAverazer FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceTrypio FaceGigars FaceSilver FaceCyber Pegasis FaceCygnus FaceCygnus FaceSerpent FaceSerpent FaceCrown FaceOrion FaceJupiter FaceFox FaceHerculeo FaceBlaze FaceCancer FaceAnubis FaceCancer FaceAquila FaceCancer FaceAquila FaceCancer FaceAnniversary Face 2012Sagittario FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceOnyx FaceBronze FaceAnniversary Face 2013WBBA L Drago FaceGirago FaceCyber Pegasis FaceEonis FaceGill FaceNemesis Face

Flame Cancer 100SF was once a popular combo for destabilizing long ago, but has lost almost all use competitively thanks to BD145 and other modern-day Defense track's being. Still pretty fun to use against outdated Stamina types, though. Smile

Live in Virginia? Click HERE to see if any tournaments are coming up near you!
Apr 13 2012 04:53 AM
Crab Commando

InsertCrabJokeHere

Flame Cancer 100 SF is actually one of my favorite combos. Burn Cancer 100/90 WD isn't bad either for using against old Stamina/Defense types.

Crab Commando (krab-ka-man-doh); noun
Definition: A person who really needs to take a break from buying Beyblades
I'm buying some stuff here!
Random Quotes... (Click to View)
My collection (83 Beyblades and counting) (Click to View)
Apr 13 2012 01:36 PM