Fun Combos thread!

i find any midnight combo fun, and MF midnight ___ GB145RF (new RF) is really fun to play around with (because it is so light, it flies around quickly and it almost looks like it is homing in on its "prey")

gravity and rock for defence is fun to use as well. they fly off from the lightest hits (and IMO it is fun to watch)
One I like is Burn Libra D125RF. I use a Wolf face, just because I think it looks cool against the Libra CW (Criticize me, I dare you) and Burn is my fav MW, and D125 and RF are good for mid-height attack. It does decent, but not nearly as good as something like Lightning Tank or anything. I just like its looks.
I really like playing around with flame h145 hf/s. Its always fun when h145 makes contact, so I wanted it to make the most contact that I could. I love doing this against rock especially, just because it's fun when there's a lot of recoil.

But, normally(well, now at least) I play uncustomized battles. I like to do things like,
Put beyblades with the same metal wheels in one big battle
pick beyblades out of a hat(the stadium) and battle
put beyblades against each other where I know it's pretty darn impossible for one to win(such as dark wolf vs hell kerbecs), but I keep battling until it does.

I know the topic isn't specifically about that, but that's what I do for fun. Actually that's what I always do.
(Jun. 27, 2011  3:18 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Put beyblades with the same metal wheels in one big battle

I do this with Dark Cancer Ch120FS, Dark Cancer Ch120SF, and Dark Bull H145SD x2 in Hasbro's SVS stadium. Epic battles. Dark on Dark creates a lot of recoil as Dark can "lock" into another Dark.
I randomly choose pieces an put together a new bey every day and today I got:
MF EvilBull100S it was amazing to watch it outspin some earth and burn combos!!!!
Accel: Well, LTSC's replaced destabilisers for a reason Tongue_out

(Jun. 26, 2011  9:40 PM)Evan Wrote: MF-L Screw Pisces 230SF is insanely fun, as it's basically an attack oriented wobbler. Creates some wonderful KOs.

MF-H Gravity Perseus W105RSF. With the right shot you can get it in a decent, but slow moving, flower pattern. Has some decent defense, can create some KOs, and actually holds it's own against Lightning L-Drago BD145RF.
Try the RSF from RBV7, you'll get a good pattern and useable (though not great) speed.

I've got two Killer Wolf 105SF's I use for triple battles. It's cool to watch, strangely, the green wolf (RBV2 IIRC) stops first every time, despite being identical to the yellow one Confused
my fun combo is MF Rock Capricone 85 WD the reson is because it gets knocked around so easily with my Beat Lynx combo and it jjust look so awsome to see it get dominated
Actually, apparently that did okay against MF LLD BD145LRF for a while, ahahaha, and still does if the user can't launch well Tongue_out
(Jun. 27, 2011  8:31 AM)TheChosen1 Wrote: my fun combo is MF Rock Capricone 85 WD the reson is because it gets knocked around so easily with my Beat Lynx combo and it jjust look so awsome to see it get dominated

I used MF-H Rock Capricorne/Cancer 85RF a lot before the Maximum series. It was a pretty good combo.
I have fun with MF-H Hell Kerbecs BD145XF in boost mode. It can deal with most things pretty well surprisingly, but you really need to get the launch right. The finesse needed against stamina types is too much for me hah.
MF (Red) Vulcan Aquario D125SF.

Reminds me of Dranzer, haha! It's not too good but fun to watch especially against other high-recoil attack beys with F or SF.
Counter _ H145D Put two of those things in a stadium and MAN they fight! they bounce and make loud clashing noises so its nice to see.
Clonetos: I actually prefer counter to rock on H145, for serious attack combo's Tongue_out

@Momiji Manju: Hah, I played around with that and had the same issue. I mean, I'm used to manipulating tips, but on Hell it was just crazy. The weight distribution is what does it, methinks, that and recoil, though my memory could be foggy, it's been AAGES since I used it.
Inferno Gemios100HF. It gets the carp knocked out of it. Try itagainst MF LLD 85/90100/CH120/BD145/GB145RF/XF it will fly.
That's just a bad combo, it's not even fun to watch, IMO.
(Jun. 27, 2011  9:55 PM)toatanu Wrote: That's just a **** combo, it's not even fun to watch, IMO.

Call me when you have a TT stadium. We will talk.
I enjoy playing around with HF/S and Leone v Rock is always fun.
(Jun. 27, 2011  10:34 PM)Anubis132 Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2011  9:55 PM)toatanu Wrote: That's just a **** combo, it's not even fun to watch, IMO.

I lol'd.

Toatanu, generally, this thread is going to be based on peoples own opinion of what is fun, thus, it's very much out of line to criticise them.
(Jun. 27, 2011  10:34 PM)Anubis132 Wrote:

Maybe I don't have fun watching things go flying across the room unless they also fly at least 1.5 meters into the air?

th!nk: I said IMO, btw. I try not to pretend my opinion is fact.
Well you sure made it sound like it.
Am I the only one who loves to put HF/S on any 145+ track and watch it go at it with other beys? I just simply love watching it increase the height of the bey, to a stupid height Grin
Heh, I've been thinking about that for various things. But since 230 was introduced, the novelty has worn off a little. Still, its height has been making me think... Eeeh.

I like MF Bakushin Susanoo (Eclipse) BD145CS. All in black. It looks like a bad*** UFO when spinning (and still, actually). It's very similar to the recommended combo on the Bakushin Susanoo pack (which uses WD). Not battling it against anything yet, or maybe ever, because I love how it looks, but yeah, isnice Tongue_out
(Jun. 27, 2011  8:18 PM)th!nk Wrote: Clonetos: I actually prefer counter to rock on H145, for serious attack combo's Tongue_out

@Momiji Manju: Hah, I played around with that and had the same issue. I mean, I'm used to manipulating tips, but on Hell it was just crazy. The weight distribution is what does it, methinks, that and recoil, though my memory could be foggy, it's been AAGES since I used it.

Against defence/230 and attack types it was pretty straightforward, but getting the banking right with a weak launch against stamina types gets a bit tricky. Especially the Basalt based ones.
(Jun. 27, 2011  11:13 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Well you sure made it sound like it.
Am I the only one who loves to put HF/S on any 145+ track and watch it go at it with other beys? I just simply love watching it increase the height of the bey, to a stupid height Grin

I do that also xD and one good, fun one would be flame aquario 230 HF/S
tallest bey ever for stamina, even though it has balence issues.
So Tall Gasp Flame ____ 230SHF/S Shame it has bad balance and doesn't stay upright. Uncertain If it was say...a HF/B or HF/WD it would be crazy.

EDIT: NO FREAKIN WAY. I swear to god I didn't read the post aboveme beforehand. Man its like word by word....
LOL, my HF/S is more like a HF/B because the S tip is so worn down XD