Fun Combos thread!
The Mystery Man

Pandora's box...
BeyRank: #74 (1,368)
Cancer FaceAquila FaceEmerald FaceFace of Days IIByxis FaceSapphire FaceSilver FaceWolf FaceByxis Face

MF (Red) Vulcan Aquario D125SF.

Reminds me of Dranzer, haha! It's not too good but fun to watch especially against other high-recoil attack beys with F or SF.
Jun 27 2011 04:20 PM
Offline Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Counter _ H145D Put two of those things in a stadium and MAN they fight! they bounce and make loud clashing noises so its nice to see.

[Image: clonetos.jpg]Channel Clone
thanks to bladerruler for the sig
Proud Member of Team Galaxy bladers
Jun 27 2011 04:25 PM
th!nk

rip in peace
BeyRank: #422 (1,142)
Rose Gold FaceAntique FaceThunder Dragon FaceDJ FaceGold FaceSilver FaceAmethyst FacePegasis II FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceDriger FaceLapis Lazuli FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceSea Dragon FaceAnniversary Face 2013Uranus Face

@Clonetos: I actually prefer counter to rock on H145, for serious attack combo's Tongue_out

@Momiji Manju: Hah, I played around with that and had the same issue. I mean, I'm used to manipulating tips, but on Hell it was just crazy. The weight distribution is what does it, methinks, that and recoil, though my memory could be foggy, it's been AAGES since I used it.

And with that, I take my leave - it's been an interesting ride, but one can only bang one's head against a wall so many times before they learn - and my head is mighty sore.
Signature for Archival Purposes (Click to View)
Jun 27 2011 08:18 PM
Away Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
ƛnubis

ARLARLARLARLARLARLAR
BeyRank: #939 (1,055)
Face of Days IICancer Face

Inferno Gemios100HF. It gets the carp knocked out of it. Try itagainst MF LLD 85/90100/CH120/BD145/GB145RF/XF it will fly.
Jun 27 2011 08:22 PM
toatanu

Tempest Eye Strike!
(This post was last modified: Jun 28 2011 12:18 AM by toatanu.)
That's just a bad combo, it's not even fun to watch, IMO.

[Image: bakushin_capricorn_signature.png]
Yeah I recustomized again... Bakushin Capricorn WD145LF this time.
Jun 27 2011 09:55 PM
ƛnubis

ARLARLARLARLARLARLAR
BeyRank: #939 (1,055)
Face of Days IICancer Face

(Jun 27 2011 09:55 PM)toatanu Wrote:  That's just a **** combo, it's not even fun to watch, IMO.

Call me when you have a TT stadium. We will talk.
Jun 27 2011 10:34 PM
Wraith

IRISH BLADDER
BeyRank: #592 (1,104)
Gemios FaceAquila FaceAntique FaceFace of Days IIAquario FaceEmerald FaceRose Gold FaceFace of Days III

I enjoy playing around with HF/S and Leone v Rock is always fun.

[Image: wraithkillerbeafowl.png]
Beafowl FTW! Thanks Omega!
Check out my pro channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/WraithWBO
Check out my pro team: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Melbourn...The-Elites
Really stupid quotes (Click to View)
Jun 27 2011 10:38 PM
th!nk

rip in peace
Rose Gold FaceAntique FaceThunder Dragon FaceDJ FaceGold FaceSilver FaceAmethyst FacePegasis II FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceDriger FaceLapis Lazuli FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceSea Dragon FaceAnniversary Face 2013Uranus Face

(Jun 27 2011 10:34 PM)Anubis132 Wrote:  
(Jun 27 2011 09:55 PM)toatanu Wrote:  That's just a **** combo, it's not even fun to watch, IMO.

I lol'd.

Toatanu, generally, this thread is going to be based on peoples own opinion of what is fun, thus, it's very much out of line to criticise them.

And with that, I take my leave - it's been an interesting ride, but one can only bang one's head against a wall so many times before they learn - and my head is mighty sore.
Jun 27 2011 10:42 PM
toatanu

Tempest Eye Strike!

(Jun 27 2011 10:34 PM)Anubis132 Wrote:  

Maybe I don't have fun watching things go flying across the room unless they also fly at least 1.5 meters into the air?

th!nk: I said IMO, btw. I try not to pretend my opinion is fact.

[Image: bakushin_capricorn_signature.png]
Yeah I recustomized again... Bakushin Capricorn WD145LF this time.
Jun 27 2011 10:51 PM
Raigeko13

RULES OF NATURE
Rose Gold FaceAntique FaceSea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceCapricorne FaceRose Platinum FaceAnniversary Face 2012WBBA L Drago Face

Well you sure made it sound like it.
Am I the only one who loves to put HF/S on any 145+ track and watch it go at it with other beys? I just simply love watching it increase the height of the bey, to a stupid height Grin

[Image: oqcqh.png]
Jun 27 2011 11:13 PM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
th!nk

rip in peace

Heh, I've been thinking about that for various things. But since 230 was introduced, the novelty has worn off a little. Still, its height has been making me think... Eeeh.

I like MF Bakushin Susanoo (Eclipse) BD145CS. All in black. It looks like a bad*** UFO when spinning (and still, actually). It's very similar to the recommended combo on the Bakushin Susanoo pack (which uses WD). Not battling it against anything yet, or maybe ever, because I love how it looks, but yeah, isnice Tongue_out

Jun 27 2011 11:27 PM
Pimpju

Advanced Member
BeyRank: #333 (1,169)
Gold FaceGold FaceAntique FaceSagittario FaceGold FaceFace of Days IISilver FaceEmerald FaceDJ Face

(Jun 27 2011 08:18 PM)th!nk Wrote:  @Clonetos: I actually prefer counter to rock on H145, for serious attack combo's Tongue_out

@Momiji Manju: Hah, I played around with that and had the same issue. I mean, I'm used to manipulating tips, but on Hell it was just crazy. The weight distribution is what does it, methinks, that and recoil, though my memory could be foggy, it's been AAGES since I used it.

Against defence/230 and attack types it was pretty straightforward, but getting the banking right with a weak launch against stamina types gets a bit tricky. Especially the Basalt based ones.

[Image: Raykon%20-%20Signature2.png]
Jun 28 2011 12:52 AM
geminikid13

Defense User

(Jun 27 2011 11:13 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote:  Well you sure made it sound like it.
Am I the only one who loves to put HF/S on any 145+ track and watch it go at it with other beys? I just simply love watching it increase the height of the bey, to a stupid height Grin

I do that also Pinching_grin and one good, fun one would be flame aquario 230 HF/S
tallest bey ever for stamina, even though it has balence issues.

I'm a blader, and I want to battle strong opponents. If you live in the bay area, pls pm me, and we may be able to bey battle! Grin Words
Jun 28 2011 12:54 AM
Chups

ohhh yeah
BeyRank: #51 (1,405)
Dranzer FaceDraciel FaceRose Gold FaceAntique FaceDJ FaceFace of Days IIEmerald FaceEinstein FaceUnicorno FaceDragoon FaceCancer FaceThunder Dragon FaceGold FaceGold FaceSapphire Face
(This post was last modified: Jun 28 2011 04:44 AM by Chups.)
So Tall Gasp Flame ____ 230SHF/S Shame it has bad balance and doesn't stay upright. :/ If it was say...a HF/B or HF/WD it would be crazy.

EDIT: NO FREAKIN WAY. I swear to god I didn't read the post aboveme beforehand. Man its like word by word....

[Image: chups3.png]
Credit to Omega.
UniquE - Professional Beyblade team located in Melbourne.
Jun 28 2011 04:43 AM
geminikid13

Defense User

LOL, my HF/S is more like a HF/B because the S tip is so worn down Pinching_grin

I'm a blader, and I want to battle strong opponents. If you live in the bay area, pls pm me, and we may be able to bey battle! Grin Words
Jun 28 2011 05:29 AM

My Most fun beyblade is Flame Byxis 230S I poke it with my finger and it rolls on its side and circles out of the stadium.
My OTHER fun combo is Flame Byxis 230Q it SQUISHES other beyblades out of the stadium

[Image: busig.png]
Flame Byxis is my fave. Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/BladerUltimate
(NOT FOAH FACE CONTEST)Smith REQUEST BATTLES. BEYBLADE, Beyblade Metal Fight! SREE THU VON GOOOO SHOOT
Thanks to Xlr8 for the Flame Byxis 230WD signature!!
Link to Xlr8's sig shop: Xlr8's avatars and sig shop
Jun 28 2011 08:23 AM
IdiotBox

Herp a derp.
(This post was last modified: Jul 01 2011 01:13 AM by IdiotBox.)
I know this one is illegal, but it is pretty funny to battle. Since I can't really describe it, I'll just list it's parts.

Destroy L-Drago (Core) L-Drago II (Rush Ver.) 145HF/S
It's the only MFB bey I have that is entirely out of plastic (and probably the only possible one so far), so whenever I battle it against normal beys, it literally just gets thrown everywhere.

And yes, I know it's illegal. Sorry if it doesn't count. Pinching_grin
Jul 01 2011 01:10 AM
Away Find all posts by this user
Soundwave

Soundwave Superior

(Jul 01 2011 01:10 AM)IdiotBox Wrote:  I know this one is illegal, but it is pretty funny to battle. Since I can't really describe it, I'll just list it's parts.

Destroy L-Drago (Core) L-Drago II (Rush Ver.) 145HF/S
It's the only MFB bey I have that is entirely out of plastic (and probably the only possible one so far), so whenever I battle it against normal beys, it literally just gets thrown everywhere.

And yes, I know it's illegal. Pinching_grin

So Persues or LD II Assault Version don't fit?

[Image: signature.gif]
Credit to Blah for an awsome sig!
Jul 01 2011 01:16 AM
Raigeko13

RULES OF NATURE
Rose Gold FaceAntique FaceSea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceCapricorne FaceRose Platinum FaceAnniversary Face 2012WBBA L Drago Face

@geminikid13 Lol, so is mine, my HF/S is more of a WB now Pinching_grin
I don't have the parts, but doncha think that MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 230Q would be fin to watch? Pinching_grin

[Image: oqcqh.png]
Jul 01 2011 01:20 AM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
IdiotBox

Herp a derp.
(This post was last modified: Jul 01 2011 01:45 AM by IdiotBox.)
(Jul 01 2011 01:16 AM)Soundwave Wrote:  So Persues or LD II Assault Version don't fit?

I kinda forgot those too, but considering that Perseus is even lighter, that'd actually be even better for it to be tossed around. Thanks for reminding me.

@ geminikid13 and Raigeko13: Mine is very old, and it's SO worn down, it's actually a HF/F now. Pinching_grin
Jul 01 2011 01:43 AM
Away Find all posts by this user