Fun Combos thread!
Callum6939

メタルドラシエル
BeyRank: #439 (1,140)
Antique FaceDJ Face

(Jun 22 2011 11:39 PM)stevebak Wrote:  Well this combo made some beyblades a run for there money my MF-H Basalt Byxis 230SD. It makes the weirdest movements and win most of the times against attackers. The only thing types that can defeat it are stamina types. Because it generally loses its balance but when hit it regains a bit of balance and aswell cuts the opponents stamina drastically. It is a highly entertaining beyblade. I named it: The Dizzy Tower 2.0 (cause the first one had a regular MF and got ko'd easelly)

You should add an S tip to make it wobble more Grin

I know you traded it.... We had a little convo about this on YouTube...

[Image: 33w7cpl.gif]
[Image: dragonbar_640522.png]
Jun 23 2011 12:39 AM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
ƛnubis

ARLARLARLARLARLARLAR
BeyRank: #949 (1,055)
Face of Days IICancer Face

Rock GemiosH145F is alot of fun. Counter__145F is also fun it kos pretty well.
Jun 23 2011 12:45 AM
Offline Find all posts by this user
NLGrocket

Dark > Basalt ROFL

my combo is cyber wolf 100HF. the upper attack slopes on cyber are amazing, wolf is well balanced, 100 ,in my experiences, is about as low as you can get with cyber. and with hole flat... need i explain?
i used this to win 45-0 against my friend's MF bakushin pegasus H145WD.

Nyan cat + M145= JUMPING POPTART ATTACK!

Check out my channel!
Jun 23 2011 12:52 AM
RustyXD

BeyRank: #214 (1,229)
Face of Days IIHorogium FaceAntique FaceSilver FaceDJ FaceEmerald FaceRose Gold FacePhoenix FaceGold FaceSapphire Face

I find that Inferno Ketos 100HF is a fun combo , it gets some nice KO's and has a pretty bug amount of recoil.
Another combo i realy like is Counter____H145RS it gets smashed around everywhere even with RS Wink
Jun 23 2011 12:54 AM

(Jun 23 2011 12:39 AM)Callum6939 Wrote:  
(Jun 22 2011 11:39 PM)stevebak Wrote:  Well this combo made some beyblades a run for there money my MF-H Basalt Byxis 230SD. It makes the weirdest movements and win most of the times against attackers. The only thing types that can defeat it are stamina types. Because it generally loses its balance but when hit it regains a bit of balance and aswell cuts the opponents stamina drastically. It is a highly entertaining beyblade. I named it: The Dizzy Tower 2.0 (cause the first one had a regular MF and got ko'd easelly)

You should add an S tip to make it wobble more Grin

I know you traded it.... We had a little convo about this on YouTube...

when i will buy one blade with s I will post a vid of it Wink
Jun 23 2011 01:11 AM
bumpyfelon

Guess who it is?

(Jun 22 2011 11:16 PM)Mc Frown Wrote:  dude i cant get hyper to do anything
I use the MXS stadium, so that probably explains a lot of it.

[Image: ghostnappa.jpg]
Jun 23 2011 02:05 AM
FireStar

BeyRank: #393 (1,153)
Face of Days IIPegasis Face
(This post was last modified: Jun 23 2011 02:39 AM by FireStar.)
my favorite fun combo is MF-H pegasisH124XF. it just smashes like crazy for a defense wheel. only problem is 230. but you know what they say a good defense is a great offense.
Jun 23 2011 02:38 AM
Pockyx3

Forever 4th.
BeyRank: #16 (1,547)
DJ FaceEmerald FaceLeone FaceSilver FaceSapphire FaceCancer FaceRuby FaceFace of Days IIBronze FaceBronze FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceOnyx FaceFace of Days IIIGold FaceAverazer FaceStriker FacePegasis FaceBurning Kerberous III FaceBronze FaceBronze FaceAnniversary Face 2012Gold FaceLacerta FaceByxis FaceGold FaceFace of RevolutionFace of Days IVBronze FaceSilver FacePrize Hunter FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceAnniversary Face 2013Dragooon FaceGenbull FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceMetal FaceMF2 FaceFace of Days V
(This post was last modified: Jun 23 2011 02:49 AM by Pockyx3.)
H124 = H145? And you're really out-dated on your information, Pegasis isn't known as a defence wheel anymore, now it's known as a really good right spin attacker.

Anyways, mine is similar, however it would be MF Pegasis BD145RF.
I just find it fun to use, as BD145 extends past the metal wheel. (:

[Image: bannerlg.jpg]
"What Adolescence do you have? Do you remember Childhood?"
Jun 23 2011 02:48 AM
BeybladeStation

SNAP BACK TO REALITY
BeyRank: #325 (1,178)
Antique FaceGold FaceSilver Face
(This post was last modified: Jun 23 2011 03:08 AM by BeybladeStation.)
th!nk!!! I also love MF Couner ____ H145RF!

It's amazingly good, seeing it can defeat Basalt due to recoil galore. It so fun to watch because there is almost always knockouts!

[Image: olz5u.png]
Jun 23 2011 03:07 AM
Away Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Shika blade

Retired SOPS general
BeyRank: #602 (1,104)

Saggitario D125FS. So cool. Whenever a bey hits it an explosion happens.

[Image: shikablade.jpg]
(Nov 10 2011 11:57 AM)Hazel Wrote:  I'm Batman.
Jun 23 2011 07:09 AM
Away Find all posts by this user
Chups

ohhh yeah
BeyRank: #52 (1,405)
Dranzer FaceDraciel FaceRose Gold FaceAntique FaceDJ FaceFace of Days IIEmerald FaceEinstein FaceUnicorno FaceDragoon FaceCancer FaceThunder Dragon FaceGold FaceGold FaceSapphire Face
(This post was last modified: Jun 23 2011 08:42 AM by Chups.)
MF Leone S130SD v MF Bull WA130SD - Recoil fantasia Tongue_out

MF(-H?) Basalt _____ 230S It pretty much just Lies down Pinching_grin Its balance is SO bad. Just try it.

Also a Earth ____ [Same height tracks] BS against the Same thing. Its really funny. They only really spin in the Dead set Centre. So they always go straight to the Center and almost always end in KO. Its pretty funny watching them Nevertheless.
(Jun 23 2011 02:48 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote:  H124 = H145? And you're really out-dated on your information, Pegasis isn't known as a defence wheel anymore, now it's known as a really good right spin attacker.

Anyways, mine is similar, however it would be MF Pegasis BD145RF.
I just find it fun to use, as BD145 extends past the metal wheel. (:

BD145 extends past most MW's?

[Image: chups3.png]
Credit to Omega.
UniquE - Professional Beyblade team located in Melbourne.
Jun 23 2011 08:41 AM
Hope

Creepy
BeyRank: #2,929 (945)
Face of Days II

I love the combo Dark Horogium H145 RS as it's got an insane amount of recoil even with RS.

Posts made by me will be right to the best of my knowledge, if you have a problem with what I post please PM me, Don't derail the thread.
Keiwannabe Attached a moderator to this post for looking funny.Hope [Image: thumbsupd.th.png] this.
Jun 23 2011 08:44 AM
Kei

wavering light
BeyRank: #3 (1,680)
Face of SoulLapis Lazuli FaceRose Gold FaceAntique FaceRoyal FaceAmethyst FaceBronze FaceLeone FaceFace of WarDJ FaceSilver FaceDranzer FaceSilver FaceFace of DaysUltimate Dragoon FaceSilver FaceEmerald FaceGold FaceSapphire FacePrize Hunter FaceCancer FaceUnicorno FaceBrad FaceGold FaceAnubis FaceAquila FaceMetal FaceGold FaceRuby FaceGold FaceCapricorne FaceCancer FaceAmber FaceGold FaceGold FaceLacerta FaceByxis FaceThunder Dragon FaceFace of Days IIGold FaceHorogium FaceBronze FaceBronze FacePegasis FaceKerbecs FaceChimera FacePrize Hunter FaceOnyx FaceSilver FaceGold FaceBronze FaceFace of Days IIIGold FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceStriker FaceGuardian FaceKronos FaceFox FaceJupiter FaceEterner FaceAverazer FaceSagittario FaceZeus FaceGold FaceGold FaceSilver FaceUranus FaceCounter Leone FaceHerculeo FaceLibra FaceRose Platinum FaceAnniversary Face 2012Silver FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceGold FaceBloody Devil FaceSilver FaceFace of RevolutionFace of Days IVEscolpio FaceGold FaceSilver FaceGold FaceBronze FacePlatinum FaceGold FaceBronze FaceGold FaceGold FaceGold FaceGold FaceSilver FaceGold FaceAlexandrite FaceAnniversary Face 2013Dragooon FaceGirago FaceBronze FacePegasis FaceBull FaceSagittario FaceGold FaceSilver FaceGold FacePhantom Fox III FaceGold FaceChimera FaceGold FaceZEO FaceEternal Passport FaceMF2 FaceQuetzalcoatl FaceEscolpio FaceFace of Days VGold FaceGold FaceGold FaceSamurai Pegasis FaceBronze FaceGold FacePrize Hunter Face

Hah, it seems like so many of these are based upon recoil!

Anyways, here's one: MF Pegasis F:D. Pegasis has a great late game Smash (recoil? lol) and F:D speeds up when at low spin velocity. This can result in some interesting battles/KOs.

Jun 23 2011 09:01 AM
H8R

Sup' Mortals B|
Rose Gold Face

haha excellent thread Th!nk my combo would definitely have to be Screw Byxis R145Q just the fact that its absolutely spastic in the stadium makes it fun to watch the battle. I cant really explain much more haha

[Image: H8Rs-Sig-1.gif]
thanks to izuma inzori for the Incredible Sig! My youtube
Jun 23 2011 02:07 PM
Boo

BeyRank: #1,300 (1,029)

Ray Unicorno R145 LF. Battle against a RF based opponent and straight shoot both. Wait and watch what happens when the RF combo catches up with it.
Jun 23 2011 02:39 PM
Justaway

BeyRank: #62 (1,385)
Face of Days IIGold FaceDJ FaceEmerald FaceGold FaceFace of Days IIIGold FaceSapphire FaceGold FaceGold FaceAntique FaceCancer FaceGold FaceGold FaceGold FaceGuardian FaceGaia Dragoon FaceGold FaceGold FaceDranzer Flame FaceGigars FaceWolf FaceRose Gold FaceUranus FaceKetos FaceCyber Pegasis FaceLyra FaceCyber Pegasis FaceLyra FaceCounter Leone FaceBeelzeb FaceBeelzeb FaceSerpent FaceKronos FaceNemesis FaceJupiter FaceOrion FaceCrown FaceCrown FaceAnniversary Face 2012Blaze FaceWBBA L Drago FaceWBBA L Drago FaceWBBA Caesar FaceJiraiya FaceGold FaceSilver FaceDranzer II FaceSamurai Changer FacePerseus FaceGold FaceGold FaceRuby FaceGold FaceMetal FaceAnniversary Face 2013Virgo FacePhoenix FaceCygnus FaceSagittario FaceCapricorne FaceWBBA Caesar FaceBalro II FaceMF2 Face

My combo is Big Bang Pegasis 85 R2F it may/may not be a good combo but since I dont know how to control R2f yet, this combo moves the whole stadium when it hits the wall and then it scrapes with a very creepy sound and what I like about this bey is that if it doesnt exit the stadium itself it makes movements as if it will almost explode in the stadium
Jun 23 2011 02:40 PM
toatanu

Tempest Eye Strike!
(This post was last modified: Jun 23 2011 06:16 PM by toatanu.)
UUUmmmmm...

1)RECOIL RETALIATOR: Rock _____(I used Aquario and Wolf) H145HF
Used to be my favorite combo, keep in mind that I'm hasbro-only for now. It bounced off walls and smashed things in half like crazy.

2)FAIL-INATOR: Burn Aries H145S

Cool looking, but two or three hits from ANYTHING with an offensive tip kills it.

3) Wimpy dragon: Lightning l-drago(multi-hit mode(works better)) ED145WD: Steals spin, but too light to work right. I got mad at it once and threw it at a wall because it would always stop spinning when it was close to winning.

4)Scrape-ist: Storm Bull 145MS: SSSCCCCRRRRAAAAPPPPPEEEEE. Worse than Dark Wolf and possibly Bump King. Fun to watch though.

5)Counters nothing at all: Counter Sagittario 105Q: Just fun to watch because it gets thrown around so much by any heavier attack combo.

6) lawl fail: Screw Kerbecs H145ES: I don't have it, but the name is funny(since everyone loves Kerbecs) and it SKO's and pops around like crazy.

[Image: bakushin_capricorn_signature.png]
Yeah I recustomized again... Bakushin Capricorn WD145LF this time.
Jun 23 2011 06:09 PM
Temporal

Upper Dragon
Antique Face

MF Sagittario/Inferno____ T125R2F. Anything that moves will be obliterated. It's more like a shotgun than anything. Nothing is safe, not even itself.

[Image: RefluxFiction.jpg]
Jun 23 2011 06:40 PM
Ga'

Pierce the heavens!
BeyRank: #187 (1,244)
Antique FaceRose Gold FaceQuetzalcoatl Face IISilver FaceAmber FaceAnniversary Face 2012WBBA L Drago FaceWBBA Caesar FaceByxis FaceSilver FaceDJ FaceBronze FaceEmerald FaceGold FaceTrypio FaceSilver FaceAnniversary Face 2013WBBA L Drago Face

If you want recoil, try an uncustomized Sea Dragon. That thing just barrages the opponent with attacks (which it isn't too good at), then BAM, giant explosion. The original Metal OHKO'er right there.

I like just saying Killer Cancer. Grin I've been randomly using a Killer Cancer 85CS against an Earth Sagittario 230D. It makes me laugh to see Cancer fail so badly (pun intended).

"In many ways, the work of a critic is easy. We risk very little, yet enjoy a position over those who offer up their work and their selves to our judgment. We thrive on negative criticism, which is fun to write and to read. But the bitter truth we critics must face, is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. But there are times when a critic truly risks something, and that is in the discovery and defense of the new. The world is often unkind to new talent, new creations. The new needs friends. Last night, I experienced something new: an extraordinary meal from a singularly unexpected source. To say that both the meal and its maker have challenged my preconceptions about fine cooking is a gross understatement. They have rocked me to my core. In the past, I have made no secret of my disdain for Chef Gusteau's famous motto, "Anyone can cook." But I realize, only now do I truly understand what he meant. Not everyone can become a great artist; but a great artist can come from anywhere."

-Anton Ego/Peter O'Toole (1932-2013)
Jun 23 2011 06:55 PM
Away Find all posts by this user
Temporal

Upper Dragon
Antique Face

Take off the plastic casing from Sea Dragon. Use the metal frame, and put it on any attack Running Core with a Circle Heavy. That's recoil. Two hits, and someone WILL be gone. Guaranteed. In fact, it looks a lot like Quetz and Vulcan if you think about it. Use it in left spin!

[Image: RefluxFiction.jpg]
Jun 23 2011 07:43 PM