Fun Combos thread!

Screw Pisces T125RF vs Rock Leone 145WB (Bad test subject, I know). Epic KOs!
Here is mine
Scorpio (Black)
Vulcan (Black
M145 (Black)
ES (Black)
This combo is as black as night and so bouncy
Im starting to really like using MF Gravity Destroyer D125R2F,i'm using the regular silver gravity,not the black one,and the orange-ish,brown-ish "Destroyer" clear wheel. I am also using the Hasbro R2F and the D125 from Ray Unicorno(TT). The combo isn't too bad and its pretty fast. It sends Burn_AD145WD combos flying!
What a surprise!
A once top-tier Attack combo beating a Stamina type; who 'ud've thunk. lol
(Jun. 09, 2012  10:04 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: What a surprise!

thought XDD
I know, but I've just come back from reading The Lord of the Flies, so it's okay. LOL
Samurai Orojya 90WD. Probably the lightest Zero-G custom I could make. So light in fact that Flash KO'd this thing and made Orojya leave an indentation in the wall. Oops... Speechless

[Image: tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400.jpg]
Straight out of the package beys are always fun to use. Earth Eagle, Basalt Horogium, Rock Zurafa, etc...
(Jun. 09, 2012  10:04 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: What a surprise!

Tired DERP. I just meant it sends it FLYING,it sends BGrin even farther. Smile
New fun combo!Supaburn

Galaxy Kerbecs 230HF/S (HF mode)

It dodges opposing beys pretty well actually, but loses balance when hit very easily.
Ifraid 230GCF Grin
I LIKE THE SQUEAL AHAHAHAHA
(Jun. 10, 2012  3:33 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Ifraid 230GCF Grin
I LIKE THE SQUEAL AHAHAHAHA

Even though I can't here you, I feel as though your posts scream at me ..........

I wonder about this combo. but with E230 instead of 230 .... HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
Sounds like their phoenic wwa wwa wwaaaa

Mabye sythe free spin mode would add a bit to the squeel

Fun combo! Jade _ ( loose face ) gb145 es makes so many sounds its like a song with maracas and floor scrapes and the bearing in es squeaking

Or scythe free spin mode pheonix ed145 ewd/es/eds is the eternal bey. With all the sounds
A fun combo to make is Flame Byxis E230EWD, It is the only combo ive made that has E230 in it. so i call it the lonely beyblade, and the reason its fun is because it works great in a zero-g stadium or the SUPER VORTEX BEYBLADE STADIUM and it normally acts as an attack type in a normal HASBRO stadium, such as PEGASUS THUNDER WHIP BEY-STADIUM ... IF YOU DO NOT HAVE E230 JUST USE 230. Grin
for me my favorite fun combo is earth bull SW 145 EWD its a good beyblade and it has alot of stamina
I love using Flash Gb145RF combos in the Pegasus thunder whip,even though it kills your RF,it sends light combos flying,especially in hasbro stadiums. Its fun to watch the other beys fly out of the stadium!
I absolutely enjoy using MF-L Duo Aquario BD145 R2F (Stamina Mode) because it shuts down almost any Flash
Attack Combo consistently plus I like the bright-lime green color of Aquario...
I wish I had the green Aquario,I want one so bad. I can't find the two-pack for a good price though....
Meteo L-Drago M145/LW105Q is fun to watch. When it starts to lose spin, the rubber on its energy ring helps it get back up and it counterattacks from there.
MF LIGHTNING L DRAGO 90XF

Amazing smash attack and extreme speed from the XF tip. BEWARE: not only will this kill the enemy but will kill your wheel

Hell Byxis 230F

Watch this thing get flung out even a Hasbro stadium

Spiral Zurafa CH120WF is fun to watch. So fast moving in a Hasbro stadium! SUPER fast...
MF Hell Libra BD145XF. A balanced wrecking ball sooo fun
Counter Striker 230S. Just the name is funny, and the Unicorno I CW matches perfectly with the Counter wheel. The S tip and 230 track makes it good for low attacking.
(Jun. 19, 2012  11:32 PM)SplatKirby Wrote: Counter Striker 230S. Just the name is funny, and the Unicorno I CW matches perfectly with the Counter wheel. The S tip and 230 track makes it good for low attacking.
Your avatar makes me yawn ....

Anyways, now that I got meh Zero G random boosters, I will dominate with E230 fro Samurai Saramanda! hahahaha.

The funnest combo with it I have found so far was Saramanda Ifraid E230SF. It dodges low attackers quite well.

Flame libra Ti25 hf/s but my favorite is rock Pegasus TI25 rf