Fun Combos thread!
Hyper27

^Spins Left & Right^

(Mar 26 2012 02:16 AM)xXBlueHoodXx Wrote:  My friend, tis not gravity gil, but is gravity destroyer 230Q with a gil face bolt.... which gets no recognition lest it be a metal face. And Q is poo. DON'T BE FOOLISH!!!!!! Tis not a good combo mi amigo

It doesn't have to be a good combo to be a fun combo to use, hence being the name of the thread, however you were right with the name correction.

[Image: Beyprototypes007-1-1-1.jpg]
Need a beyblade product? Visit the XStore, Ryu-X's shop today! He has a customer dedicated shop and he will surely help you when in need! Need a good
Signature, Avatar, or Userbar? Go to Cygnus' GFX Store! He created my awesome Avatar!
Mar 26 2012 02:47 AM
Offline Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
CrystalPegasus

Draciel of Approval
Face of Days III

rock capricorn 85sf

[Image: t84uva.gif]
Mar 26 2012 05:59 AM
th!nk

rip in peace
BeyRank: #427 (1,142)
Rose Gold FaceAntique FaceThunder Dragon FaceDJ FaceGold FaceSilver FaceAmethyst FacePegasis II FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceDriger FaceLapis Lazuli FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceSea Dragon FaceAnniversary Face 2013Uranus Face

(Mar 26 2012 05:59 AM)CrystalPegasus Wrote:  rock capricorn 85sf

Add more content to your posts.

And with that, I take my leave - it's been an interesting ride, but one can only bang one's head against a wall so many times before they learn - and my head is mighty sore.
Signature for Archival Purposes/Some still-relevant links etc (Click to View)
Mar 26 2012 06:18 AM
Away Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
DefStamina88

I am randomosity.
BeyRank: #106 (1,320)
DJ FaceEmerald FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceGold FaceSapphire FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceRuby FaceBeelzeb FaceKronos FaceCyber Pegasis FaceSilver FaceFace of Days IIICrown FaceCancer FaceUnicorno FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceAverazer FaceSerpent FaceEterner FaceAmber FaceSilver FaceByxis FaceSagittario FaceFace of RevolutionOnyx FaceEonis FaceCancer FaceBeafowl FaceUranus FaceCounter Leone FaceNemesis FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceAnniversary Face 2013Passport Face500 FaceBegirados FaceIfraid Face

(Mar 26 2012 01:33 AM)th!nk Wrote:  Basalt is seriously on it's way out: On 230 it is already well past dead competitively.

If that is so, why is my Basalt Aquario 230CS OSing most of the stuff in the current metagame and getting me placed for the past 3 tournaments?

[Image: 10vKz.jpeg]

Miles "Tails" Prower rated up this user.
I'm getting the deluxe treatment here! Cake, Ice cream, and best of all, Mint Candy! Also, no more cage! Yay! Def is mah best friend nao. Grin
Mar 26 2012 11:32 AM

if ur looking 4 a gr8 stamina bey with good degence and a little attack:

galaxy wolf AD145 MS
it looks awesome as well as keeps its ground well but the downside is that can get knocked over easily. it can win a lot in most hasbro stadiums.EeeJoyful_2Pinching_eyes_2CryingTongue_out_winkStupidLips_sealedTiredGaspCuteSpeechlessAngryPinching_grin:PChocked_2[/i][/u][/b][/color][/size][/font]

[Image: dragonanimated_748973.gif][/url][Image: dragonanimated_738695.gif]

click for epicness!!^^^^^
Mar 26 2012 12:16 PM
joseph317

Let is shoot?
BeyRank: #57 (1,397)
Bronze FaceEmerald FaceWolf FaceBronze FaceSapphire FaceSilver FaceSea Dragon FaceOrion FaceCounter Leone FaceLyra FaceKronos FaceHades FaceUranus FaceBeafowl FaceBronze FaceRuby FaceCygnus FaceAverazer FaceEterner FaceByxis FaceFace of RevolutionSilver FaceVirgo Face

I dont think that would be the best or a great stamina even if your talking just hasbro beys.

Tournament stuff-

-1st-Big Apple Bey Brawl (didn't count)
-1st-Haunted City Bey Clash (didn't count)
-2nd-The Climactic DJ Battle! Deikailo vs. Arupaeo!
-2nd- GBT2: New York Qualifier
-3rd-Battle of the Boroughs 2
-3rd-STAGE FRIGHT
-3rd-The City's Divine Bloody Battles
Mar 26 2012 12:32 PM
Away Find all posts by this user
Cake

skool
BeyRank: #207 (1,233)
Face of Days IIIUnicorno FaceBronze FacePassport FaceSilver FaceDJ FaceEmerald FaceBronze FaceSapphire Face

It's fine for people to say that they like a combo, but you really shouldn't advise people to use it unless:
1) You indicate that it is not intended for competitive use
2) It is either competitive or is nearly competitive, as indicated by formal, official testing.

This is mostly an opinion, a mod can come and either verify or reject this...

Click for stuffs!
List of my hobbies and interests! PM me!
Combos I've made, and variants I enjoy:
Mar 26 2012 04:37 PM
Janstarblast

KAI-NETIC ENERGY
BeyRank: #231 (1,223)
Antique FaceBronze FaceFace of Days IIIAres FaceAnniversary Face 2012Uranus FaceCoro Dragon FaceByxis FaceGold FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceFace of Days IVEmerald FaceSapphire FaceAnniversary Face 2013

(Mar 26 2012 11:32 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote:  
(Mar 26 2012 01:33 AM)th!nk Wrote:  Basalt is seriously on it's way out: On 230 it is already well past dead competitively.

If that is so, why is my Basalt Aquario 230CS OSing most of the stuff in the current metagame and getting me placed for the past 3 tournaments?
What kind of beys do you face anyway? Maybe the beys you face might be of the current meta, but quite easy to beat. Or maybe your opponents wouldn't be as good in launching and stuff. Smile
Basalt 230CS is severely outdated, and outclassed. Smile

@dude- True... That post, variares26120, might lead to severe misconceptions. I have been into one, and the dreaded MS has been the reason...

[Image: janstarblastsignature.jpg]
Team IB Revolutions
Thanks to N0body for the avatar and Synth for the signature!
Mar 26 2012 04:46 PM
Dragoon.

Halo Forever
Anniversary Face 2012Aquario FaceRose Gold FaceAnniversary Face 2013

Ray Unicorno/striker 105/100 SF

Tried it in school today, while i was getting bored with that dark bull, so i customized the parts and this beyblade was very good Smile

[Image: Untitled-1-16_zpsd5ab49a6.png]
''My Spartans are humanity's next step, our destiny as a species. Do not underestimate them,
but most of all, do not underestimate...him.''
Mar 26 2012 05:41 PM
MFB Mad Master

The Master Blader
BeyRank: #1,014 (1,050)
Bull FaceAquila FacePassport Face

I like Ray combos too! They have so much recoil but it's so fun watching them fail against my MF-H Blitz Unicorno CH120RF! Lol Pinching_grin

I am a Brampton Blader and Im proud of it! Its good to be the Mad Master!
Mar 26 2012 05:56 PM
Cake

skool
Face of Days IIIUnicorno FaceBronze FacePassport FaceSilver FaceDJ FaceEmerald FaceBronze FaceSapphire Face

Stuck Escolpio on Thermal. Looks really cool, since you can see through the whole thing when spinning due to how Escolpio fits with the holes in Thermal.

Click for stuffs!
Mar 26 2012 06:26 PM
drakio

....Lame.....
BeyRank: #1,838 (1,000)
Bull Face
(This post was last modified: Mar 29 2012 02:01 AM by drakio.)
This combo is not bad but not good, it's just fun to use, ray capricorn d125 f. It is actually really good in hasbro stadiums, but is average in the bb10. And a really good combo is vari ares r145/ch120 rf. It's very good and it is fun to watch beys like flame sag go flying across my room on the first hit.

I like hms, how bout you?
Watch my vids on youtube. channel: Drakio1000
Mar 29 2012 01:58 AM
joseph317

Let is shoot?
BeyRank: #57 (1,397)
Bronze FaceEmerald FaceWolf FaceBronze FaceSapphire FaceSilver FaceSea Dragon FaceOrion FaceCounter Leone FaceLyra FaceKronos FaceHades FaceUranus FaceBeafowl FaceBronze FaceRuby FaceCygnus FaceAverazer FaceEterner FaceByxis FaceFace of RevolutionSilver FaceVirgo Face

Those are pretty fun but try using sn attack with the diablo wheel against any ray wheel watch what happens.

Tournament stuff-

-1st-Big Apple Bey Brawl (didn't count)
-1st-Haunted City Bey Clash (didn't count)
-2nd-The Climactic DJ Battle! Deikailo vs. Arupaeo!
-2nd- GBT2: New York Qualifier
-3rd-Battle of the Boroughs 2
-3rd-STAGE FRIGHT
-3rd-The City's Divine Bloody Battles
Mar 29 2012 02:50 AM

My most fun combo is MF-H Twisted(basalt) diablo kerbecs XGrin This combo is illegal Unhappy the way this works is you take diablo's metal frame and put twisted on it use XGrin t hold the half of diablo now put kerbecs on and screw in the face XF mode makes it canonball in the arena any thing hit is gonna get smashed by pure weight in s / s2d mode the bey still won't have top tier stamina but the defense will deflect and damage any attacker
It smacks around my blitz like it's a torch_____(broke) H145BS i wishthey made this legal so i could destoy everything in the stadium

Looking for awesome sig of what woul happen if Chuck Norris ripped a Blitz Unicorno85R2F
Mar 29 2012 03:15 AM
Eternal Blader

GOOO SHOOT!!!

I like using Tornado Unicorno LW105LF. That bey is a power monster. It has amazing attack power. I like watching it destroy every bey in it's path.

Mar 29 2012 03:21 AM
Toto Sakigami

Strongest Deadman :D

Flash Uranus DF105R2F. HAHAHA! The name is hillarious!

[Image: Toto_Sakigami_full_650277.png]
My Youtube Channel Unsmith
Mar 29 2012 03:37 AM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
BeyHyperK!LLeR

Call me...'BHK'...
BeyRank: #15 (1,555)
Face of Days IIUnicorno FaceAnubis FaceHerculeo FaceEmerald FaceRose Gold FaceSilver FaceDJ FaceSapphire FaceFace of Days IIICygnus FaceGold FaceRuby FaceSilver FaceFace of Days IVBlaze FaceLyra FaceUnicorno Face

(Mar 29 2012 03:15 AM)Ryzuke Wrote:  My most fun combo is MF-H Twisted(basalt) diablo kerbecs XGrin This combo is illegal Unhappy the way this works is you take diablo's metal frame and put twisted on it use XGrin t hold the half of diablo now put kerbecs on and screw in the face XF mode makes it canonball in the arena any thing hit is gonna get smashed by pure weight in s / s2d mode the bey still won't have top tier stamina but the defense will deflect and damage any attacker
It smacks around my blitz like it's a torch_____(broke) H145BS i wishthey made this legal so i could destoy everything in the stadium
We prefer to refrain from mentioning illegal combos in the Beyblade Customization forum, although i must admit, that ILLEGAL combo is quite fun too watch.

(Mar 29 2012 03:21 AM)EternalBlader Wrote:  I like using Tornado Unicorno LW105LF. That bey is a power monster. It has amazing attack power. I like watching it destroy every bey in it's path.
It doesn't really have 'amazing' attack... Well, not in today's meta-game. It has a bit of attack against outclassed combos.

[Image: 2u76mnk.jpg]
Currently #15 in the World! Eee
Mar 29 2012 05:29 PM
Cake

skool

Duo Aquario TH170D against an identical beyblade in a Hasbro stadium. Since Duo is so smooth, they do practically no damage to each other, and are both great for Stamina. So, you get a REALLLY long battle. I then attempt to do as many things as possible before one falls down, like making toast. Mmmmm.... toast....

Click for stuffs!
Mar 29 2012 06:52 PM
BeyHyperK!LLeR

Call me...'BHK'...
BeyRank: #15 (1,555)
Face of Days IIUnicorno FaceAnubis FaceHerculeo FaceEmerald FaceRose Gold FaceSilver FaceDJ FaceSapphire FaceFace of Days IIICygnus FaceGold FaceRuby FaceSilver FaceFace of Days IVBlaze FaceLyra FaceUnicorno Face

(Mar 29 2012 06:52 PM)dude_31415 Wrote:  Duo Aquario TH170D against an identical beyblade in a Hasbro stadium. Since Duo is so smooth, they do practically no damage to each other, and are both great for Stamina. So, you get a REALLLY long battle. I then attempt to do as many things as possible before one falls down, like making toast. Mmmmm.... toast....

Wouldn't Duo Aquario/Cancer B : D spin for longer? If you have a good mold of B : D.

[Image: 2u76mnk.jpg]
Currently #15 in the World! Eee
Mar 29 2012 07:33 PM
Cake

skool
(This post was last modified: Mar 29 2012 08:52 PM by Cake.)
No B : D, unfortunately. Most of my collection is Hasbro, and I never aimed specifically for B : D, so I never got it. Also, since I have 2 of all those parts, I'm not using Cancer, which I only have one of.

Click for stuffs!
Mar 29 2012 08:51 PM