Free Graphics.

[Image: Daidouji_Hair.gif] [Image: Daichi_Avatar.jpg]

Note that I like to see my creations used by people who plan on staying here, as good members ...

The Daidouji animation will be added on Beyblade Spirit soon. As for animations, I only work with pictures, not films.
Is this open to quality contributions?
calling that avatar for crimson lmao
(Apr. 21, 2009  3:04 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: Is this open to quality contributions?
I am not sure what you mean, but surely it is ...
(Apr. 21, 2009  3:12 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I am not sure what you mean, but surely it is ...

Sorry, I worded it wierd. What I mean is that is this open to contribution as long as the graphics are of a good quality, not just a crop down of a screen shot.
Haha, that Daidouji one is brilliant. Crimson'll like that. XD

Are you gonna be putting other ones up anytime soon? I could do without being Miss. Sagitarrio. XD
(Apr. 21, 2009  3:51 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: Sorry, I worded it wierd. What I mean is that is this open to contribution as long as the graphics are of a good quality, not just a crop down of a screen shot.
OK. However, a very good screenshot can make a good avatar.

Rocky Wrote:Are you gonna be putting other ones up anytime soon? I could do without being Miss. Sagitarrio.
Animated avatars, or normal ones ? Do you have any preferences ?

I take every screenshot with the thought that all of them could be used in graphics, so I have too many choices right now ...
(Apr. 21, 2009  3:59 PM)Kai-V Wrote: OK. However, a very good screenshot can make a good avatar.

[Image: avatar_1.jpg]
(Apr. 21, 2009  3:59 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Animated avatars, or normal ones ? Do you have any preferences ?

Animated ones are cool. I don't really mind. Maybe something with Kyouya. :3
I was trying not to ask for something in particular as then this kinda becomes the requests thread. Pinching_eyes_2
Ha Ha Lol, I love the Crimson one XD

(Apr. 21, 2009  4:02 PM)Rocky Wrote: Animated ones are cool. I don't really mind. Maybe something with Kyouya. :3
I was trying not to ask for something in particular as then this kinda becomes the requests thread. Pinching_eyes_2

I would appreciate a Kenta one as wellEee

Yeah but it would be great if you could Kai.
(Apr. 21, 2009  4:10 PM)Driger Wrote: *whistles*

Kai-V is not a dog nor a waitress. Speechless
(Apr. 21, 2009  4:13 PM)Rocky Wrote: Kai-V is not a dog nor a waitress. Speechless

Sorry.
(Apr. 21, 2009  3:59 PM)Kai-V Wrote: OK. However, a very good screenshot can make a good avatar.

Haha, OK OK. So lets rephrase again. High quality avatars not low quality or pixelated avatars?.

I could possibly help out as I'm having more free time on my hands during the day. Both of my clients aren't replying emails which doesn't help. So I'm just waiting lol.
[Image: Kyouya_Smirk.gif]

I am not certain I will get to see Kenta do something "cool" though ...
Thanks Kai-V. That really cheered me up. Unsmith
Made this quickly, been looking for a use for those photoshop stock brushes for a while because I always end up using custom ones. =]

[Image: mapleavi.png]

Anyone can use it. If it's rubbish just tell me and I'll remove it, I see you only want quality contributions.
Its nice for an autumn background. :\

And Kai-V, I don't really mind if its cool or not. Even make it cute if you like Smile
(Apr. 21, 2009  8:52 PM)Driger Wrote: Its nice for an autumn background. :\

It's also a tad small for a background lol.

I just liked the leaf design so I made an avatar out of it. Meh.
I mean if you duplicate it and put them together
So do we just ask you for an avatar here? I can't take screenshots at all so I can't really make a good avatar.
Maybe you could make a madoka avatar?
I think this thread is mostly for posting graphics that have been done when there was time to waste ...
(Apr. 21, 2009  3:04 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: calling that avatar for crimson lmao

Yesssss! absolutely.

Thanks Kai-V!
I was bored again.

[Image: Mariah_avi.png] [Image: kai_avi.png]

Still trying to use those stock photoshop brushes effectively but they're SO limited. =/

I dislike the first one because I think it blurred when I edited it, anyways you might wanna tell me if you use these. ^^

EDIT: Also, to the people who are saying "not just a crop down of a screenshot" how else are we supposed to get images from the anime for avatars or whatever? I mean of course you can add a couple effects or a tiny bit of brushing to an avatar but 100x100 or 120x120 is quite limited. Maybe not to the scale of an affiliate button or something but still rather limited in use before you end up distorting the picture too much.
i think the daidouji gif would look better if he was just infinitely combing his hair rather than that frame of his arm outstretched
(Apr. 22, 2009  9:12 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: i think the daidouji gif would look better if he was just infinitely combing his hair rather than that frame of his arm outstretched

Yeah, that is sort of random and odd looking. Was it included for a reason?