Forget the beylauncher and the power launcher I present you the Vlauncher 2

Can you show some blueprints i want to mod my own
Some of you guys are saying he should sell them, but this is illegal in terms of the WBO.
But, that actually would make a nice profit when you think about it.
The only option I see is to create a new spinning top game and make all my creations legal.
(Mar. 20, 2010  4:07 PM)Ash Wrote: Do a carping beybattle, I wanna see the other bey get owned.
Wanna lend him some of ur beys
(Mar. 21, 2010  9:02 PM)catslikeeggs Wrote: Wanna lend him some of ur beys

i'm willing to lend him my beys if i get to see a kick carp beybattle
IF you like my creation check out my new post on my "Greatest Grip/Launcher Ever " I managed to make a spinning top go for nearly 20 min.
Draco, if all goes well with your launcher, I really do think you should make it to order for people who would want great amounts of rpm. I'd definitely be interested in getting one, as I'm sure most people in this thread are! Your creativity is too much!

Edit: I forgot to say "obviously for home use" somewhere above.

(Mar. 20, 2010  8:21 AM)SonicDaMan Wrote: Great stuff! I'm really curious about what mods you did to it.

BTW, can you please make a video of this mod used in a stadium against another MFB launched normally?

Your sig is awesome! Is Sonic's face a sticker or did you draw it on with a pen?
i wouldn't mind buying one
Could you also scan the RPM of same beyblade when launched with an unmodded beylauncher? Just for comparison.
I already did

check out my thread on Beyblade Rpm.

I have done tests on plastics HMS and HWS
what are you going to make next?

better rc beyblades?

also this is my first post here
Actually I am working on making beyblades that you can accurately controll.
In theory my project should work. I am building the first prototype right now.

i'll let you know how it goes

oh and welcome
Good job! I really like all of your designs! Keep it up. Smile
Thanks Raykon,

Update on the improvements: I have finished making 2 modifications to the Vlauncher2. as far as I see it, it can surpass the last record of 10500. as soon as my new beyblades arrive I will make 2 videos:

1 showing a solo test (where I will measure the max rpm reached) don't worry I'm going to make a better vide.

and another showing a couple of beyblade battles (with one beyblade being launched with the original Vlauncher and the other with the new Vlauncher2)

tomorrow I will be posting the list of all the MFBs I have and will receive soon. If you would like to see a battle between any of the beyblades I have and choose which one will be launched with which launcher feel free to ask.
Because even if I launch the plastic beyblades at a speeds higher than 10500 not much would change in performance as they are too lightweight and the increse air resistance wold slow them down extremely quickly.
Even the MFBs are not heavy enough for this launcher as they are too lightweight and even though there is an improvement it is not directly correlated with the increase in speed.

Anyways these are the beyblades I have :

And these are the beyblades I will receive at the of next week:

so if you want to see a particular beyblade vs another and decide which one will be launched with which launcher let me know.
do a Storm Capricorne 100 or 105 Rf with normal launcher against a stamina combo with ur Vlauncher 2. and after switch launchers between the two blades. so for this match to happen, i guess another week
not an entire week 3 to 4 days unless by chance my new beyblades arrive today.
well even better guess! lol cant wait to see this video!! im thinking of when u use stamina combo with vlauncher 2, it will spin so fast that when the blade hits it, it instantly fly out, or maybe hit the stadium wall and dent it. Also, make a vid of Storm Capricorne M145Q with vlauncher2. i just wanna see if it will jump crazily everywhere!
the Storm Pegasis is gonna go ape**** XD
I am excited to see a high attack blade (i hope) because it will probobly hit the blade like 3 ft out of the staduim. This launcher is insane (not to mention your grip). In your opininon ,do you this is like a project that you can do at home (like the flightyellz dying a blade) or is it extremely hard?
itihnk this would be good for endurance and defence, but for attack even if you were able to control the launch to not launch it out of the stadium, the recoil would probably self KO itself all the time. not to mention the damage to an RF from launching it with the Vlauncher TT___TT"
Have you made any battle videos yet? I would love to see some.

Also, when will you show how you made it?
Hi I
am really sorry but the beyblades I bought on e-bay have not arrived yet.
I bought the item more than 3 weeks ago from buzztoy2007 and still nothing. I even sent him a message a few days ago and he still hasn't replied to me.
I thought he was ok as a seller. I guess not
anyways as soon (and if) I get my beyblades I will post the video.