Forget the beylauncher and the power launcher I present you the Vlauncher 2

Wait until Galaxy Pegasis is used. THEN it'll REALLY do some damage!
(Apr. 09, 2010  9:59 PM)DRACO Wrote: Hi I
am really sorry but the beyblades I bought on e-bay have not arrived yet.
I bought the item more than 3 weeks ago from buzztoy2007 and still nothing. I even sent him a message a few days ago and he still hasn't replied to me.
I thought he was ok as a seller. I guess not
anyways as soon (and if) I get my beyblades I will post the video.

Hey, no worries. I'm having trouble with allatkorea at the moment too... I bought two things on the same day. One blade came 2 days ago, and the other still hasn't arrived. I'm going to wait a few more days.

I've purchased numerous times from buzztoy2007. It may have been lost in the post.

Good luck!
(Apr. 09, 2010  9:59 PM)DRACO Wrote: Hi I
am really sorry but the beyblades I bought on e-bay have not arrived yet.
I bought the item more than 3 weeks ago from buzztoy2007 and still nothing. I even sent him a message a few days ago and he still hasn't replied to me.
I thought he was ok as a seller. I guess not
anyways as soon (and if) I get my beyblades I will post the video.

That's really odd =S I bought a Storm Pegasis from him, and it arrived in 2 weeks.
I am really SORRY guys. If ever something actually went as planned.

the project is currently suspended for the following reasons.

1 I haven’t received the beyblades I bought from buzztoy2007.

2 as this was the first prototype a part of it broke off so I have to fix it. the adjustments are minor but I want to make sure that it is going to be perfect. (especially as I intend to show a tutorial on how to make it.

3 the third and biggest problem is that I am currently at the airport in Singapore and will be arriving in Europe tomorrow where I will stay for 4 months.
because of this I was able to take only a limited amount of beyblades and was not able to take any stadiums.

So at the end of the day this is what is going to happen:
at the end of this week I should have finished the fixed and improved version of the Vlauncher 2.

when that will be done I'll find a way to get or to make a stadium and show you a video of an actual battle. (this should be ready in 2 weeks from now).

I sincerely apologise for this delay but I had no idea I wasn't going to receive the new beyblades in time.
(Apr. 28, 2010  7:29 AM)DRACO Wrote: I am really SORRY guys. If ever something actually went as planned.

the project is currently suspended for the following reasons.

1 I haven’t received the beyblades I bought from buzztoy2007.

2 as this was the first prototype a part of it broke off so I have to fix it. the adjustments are minor but I want to make sure that it is going to be perfect. (especially as I intend to show a tutorial on how to make it.

3 the third and biggest problem is that I am currently at the airport in Singapore and will be arriving in Europe tomorrow where I will stay for 4 months.
because of this I was able to take only a limited amount of beyblades and was not able to take any stadiums.

So at the end of the day this is what is going to happen:
at the end of this week I should have finished the fixed and improved version of the Vlauncher 2.

when that will be done I'll find a way to get or to make a stadium and show you a video of an actual battle. (this should be ready in 2 weeks from now).

I sincerely apologise for this delay but I had no idea I wasn't going to receive the new beyblades in time.
hey its cool man. like they say,"You can't rush masterpiece!!"
Adding to an earlier comment, if you spin plastics too fast the pegs in the BB fly out and/or break. (Trust me on this one.)
Can't wait to see the fight. And some blueprints would be nice as well Smile
JUST LETTING EVERYONE KNOW THAT I HAVENT POSTED ANYTHING ON THE V LAUNCHER 2 YET BECAUSE I AM SIMULTANEUSLY WORKING ON A NEW VERSION THE V LAUNCHER 3.
THIS NEW LAUNCHER WILL BE SLIGHTLY BIGGER THAN THE V LAUNCHER 2 AND IT WILL HAVE 3 DIFFERENT SPEED MODALITIES.
NORMAL (which will still be fairly fast) - FAST - AND SUPER FAST. IT WILL ALSO BE ABLE TO CHANGE FROM RIGHT SPIN TO LEFT SPIN.
WELL I'LL POST AGAIN AS SOON AS I HAVE SOME UPDATES ON THE PROGRESS.

THANKS TO ALL FOR YOUR COMMENTS AND SUPPORT AS IT ENCOURAGES ME TO DO MORE.

CHEERS
Lol we should vote to make it legal :p
Or just have a illegal launcher tournament.
that was amazing. hey ive have a faster launcher that reached 24000 rpm that is called the ANGLE GRINDER do not use it,it can kill your self
(May. 15, 2010  11:44 AM)super Wrote: that was amazing. hey ive have a faster launcher that reached 24000 rpm that is called the ANGLE GRINDER do not use it,it can kill your self

the Vlauncher 3 which I am currently working on is going to be a manual launcher (no electronic motors) and I doubt its going to reach that speed.

my target max speed would be 15,000 rpm which would be approximately 5,000 rpm faster than the max speed of the Vlauncher 2 and 8,000 rpm faster than the most powerful launcher ever created by takara tomy.

Also please note that a significant increase in speed will not result in a significant increase in performance of the beyblade. (mainly due to its light weight)
For this reason I am simultaneously building a series of spinning tops which will be a bit bigger and heavier compared to MFB and would be able to benefit in a larger way from the new launcher.
(May. 15, 2010  12:06 PM)DRACO Wrote:
(May. 15, 2010  11:44 AM)super Wrote: that was amazing. hey ive have a faster launcher that reached 24000 rpm that is called the ANGLE GRINDER do not use it,it can kill your self

the Vlauncher 3 which I am currently working on is going to be a manual launcher (no electronic motors) and I doubt its going to reach that speed.

my target max speed would be 15,000 rpm which would be approximately 5,000 rpm faster than the max speed of the Vlauncher 2 and 8,000 rpm faster than the most powerful launcher ever created by takara tomy.

Also please note that a significant increase in speed will not result in a significant increase in performance of the beyblade. (mainly due to its light weight)
For this reason I am simultaneously building a series of spinning tops which will be a bit bigger and heavier compared to MFB and would be able to benefit in a larger way from the new launcher.
yup if the beyblade is to light they will not increase the performance if you use rf with the angle grinder all bey will lose and the rf speed is sonic fast
im wondering how fast this will wear down a RF o.o
BTW what is the fastest launcher by takara?
(May. 15, 2010  11:12 PM)RaitonLDragon Wrote: BTW what is the fastest launcher by takara?

The Dual Shooter from the Heavy Metal System.
It would be a pain to pick up a bey that is going that speed xD
I really like this project, and I can't wait until the VLauncher 3 is shown!
BTW: Did you use multiple gears, or is it a secret? Tongue_out_wink
when you have the prototype done are you going to sell models of them if so i would be interested
The last post was almost a year ago, don't necro this old thread.