Forbidden Discussion

SO MUCH RECOIL D:

Standard Procedures.
LL2 Launcher used.
100% power.

Forbidden Bull 145WD VS Hell Bull 145WD
Comment: Either Forbidden ahs to much recoil and weighs to little, or Hell kerbecs just killed it. Gonna do attack testing Grin

Forbidden Bull 145WD VS Earth Bull 145WD
Comment: ya, defnitely not cut out for Stamina since all the weight is focused in the middle....

OkiBlaze's Testing.
So that means Forbidden can't hide itself and it is weak [sf]
Hell Bull 145WD isn't good, I know you were trying to make the combos identical but still, Hell is no good without BD145 in stamina.

Can you try Forbidden for attack?
(Aug. 10, 2011  9:43 AM)Blitz Unicorno Wrote: Hell Bull 145WD isn't good, I know you were trying to make the combos identical but still, Hell is no good without BD145 in stamina.

Doesn't matter too much that it's no good since the combos need the same parts,
I've actually done my own testing as well, but for attack and not for stamina. I haven't gotten that far because of work, but here is what I have.

Sigh. Looks like and performs like Thermal...

And lol at the title. It's the Forbidden Discussion.
(Aug. 10, 2011  2:00 PM)KaizerMFB Wrote: Ahem...tons of testing actually appreciated!

I've actually had these tests done for a while now, I just needed to continue them. I mean, only two tracks isn't that much for testing, haha.
Disapointing... Though I didn't expect much out of it anyways. Thanks guys for the tests. Is Forbidden considered a 4D Metal Wheel? It doesn't seem to have its Metal Wheel in parts. Anybody know Forbidden's weight?
(Aug. 10, 2011  10:54 AM)Ultrablader Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2011  9:43 AM)Blitz Unicorno Wrote: Hell Bull 145WD isn't good, I know you were trying to make the combos identical but still, Hell is no good without BD145 in stamina.

Doesn't matter too much that it's no good since the combos need the same parts,

Well, I think Hell + BD145 is a special exception.
(Aug. 10, 2011  2:43 PM)Mr. N Wrote: Disapointing... Though I didn't expect much out of it anyways. Thanks guys for the tests. Is Forbidden considered a 4D Metal Wheel? It doesn't seem to have its Metal Wheel in parts. Anybody know Forbidden's weight?

I'd think that Forbidden would be a regular MW, since it's not double-layered and it doesn't have a PC Frame. As for weight, wait for someone who has it, hah.
maybe the right clear wheel to expose contact points a nd mf-h?....just bringing some hope..
Nah, the thing HAS the recoil, but not enough weight to turn it into Smash, so it comes off as just that: Useless recoil. OkiBlaze used a MF-H, and the results were mediocre. It seems that RBV8 is collection-only at the moment.
Well, I just didn't expect much out of this part... It was simply KILLED by our top tiers. But still, I am quite disappointed whenever a BeyBlade part turns out to be bad. So, I'll do this- Unhappy
This simply makes RBV8 a little more of a flop. If Jade turns out bad, I'm just not getting one.
So sort of like Rock, but worse. Rock can at least use the recoil qualities to its favor at times. Sadly this can't. Forbidden, I am disappoint. Serious
Seems to have some attack, probably second tier attack I think.
Forbidden seems like a Wheel that TAKARA-TOMY designed a year ago and forgot to release LOL. It doesn't seem completely horrible, just outclassed.
Agreed, I can see how hard it must be trying to KO Basalt.
That is the most likely option besides it's just a mediocre design. Maybe it was slated for a normal release last December?
Plus adding that it is so damn light.

This won't get to any achievement of a Defense Level. Against VariAres or Lightning, I can see it as the Legend Hasbro Wheel: Inferno.
No, not really. Confused a bit yes, but not much.
MF Inferno Aquario T125RF is okay. Just not competitive.