For a Friend. :)

Hey Everyone.
This thread is dedicated to my friend Meg or luluabc4. Smile
We became good friends and i decided to make her a present (for X-mas) of her favorite character of MFB. Here he is the amazing KYOYA TATEGAMI Grin. He is awesome and here is my present for her. it is an edit of one of the sketch wipe pages from the official anime episodes. Smile Hope you like it link:

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/3...35b9pp.jpg

there you go Meg and Merry X-mass. I hope you like it Smile he looks so awesome Smile

Thanks for stopping by everyone
Lauren
xxx
That has nothing to do with the Beyblade hobby. This topic should have been posted in "Your Creations".
umm whats different from it and the offical image? :\
It was cropped and the size was changed look guys this was for my friend just stop spamming all my threads with stupid messages.
aww thanks lauren i love it!thank you!
(Dec. 21, 2010  5:18 AM)Lauren+Leone Wrote: It was cropped and the size was changed look guys this was for my friend just stop spamming all my threads with stupid messages.
Stupid messages ? Are you serious ?
Kai-V .Yes you go around posting these kinds of things on all my posts. Just stop spamming my posts with your nonsense. I'm sorry I respect you as a moderator but I'd like it if you could stop that's all I'm asking.Thanks

@Meg. I', so glad you like it. He's looks so hot. Hahahaha. Merry X-mas Grin xxxxxxx
you're the best friend i've ever had!
Guys, it's best to leave 1-On-1 messages to each other through the PM system. Please don't treat threads like a chat room.
oh be quiet okiblaze she was talking to me this whole thread is for me i'm her bestie so leave her alone!
(Dec. 22, 2010  7:17 PM)luluabc4 Wrote: oh be quiet okiblaze she was talking to me this whole thread is for me i'm her bestie so leave her alone!

Your joking right? THIS PLACE is NOT a chatroom,you cannot create a thread for just you and your "Beastie", That stuff is PM material and should be left as that
(Dec. 22, 2010  7:17 PM)luluabc4 Wrote: oh be quiet okiblaze she was talking to me this whole thread is for me i'm her bestie so leave her alone!
1. learn respect.
2. u do not dis okipimp
Not deleted yet?
Bestie is a retarded word, this is not Myspace or Facebook.

EDIT (For anyone who is not an offender):

Sorry, I just get so tired when little runts mistake a website for a hobby as some sort of social networking outlet.