Favourite beyblade battles

Lately ive been having a blast from the past watching beyblade again it has been over 2 months or so but im getting towards the end of it agen. When im at home bored and lying down i find myself looking back thinking about my favourite battles on the show and i recall that there were some insanly good ones and some that were just dead boring so i tought we could dedicate this thread to our favourite beyblade show matches of all time.

Mine are 2 battles between ray and tyson the 1st was in the 1st season when Ray beat tyson even without Driger and caused landslide which stopped tyson spinning that match showed so much raw power i loved it then he replicated his form and got driger back and got the bladebreakers through to the next round. But the best match to me was tyson vs Ray near the end of g-revolution when the 2 bladers destroyed everything in their path that was an excellent match with power and skill.

so whats your favourite battle of all time?
Hmm, I can only remember battles from G-Rev as it's the season I'm finnishing.
I'd have to say... Kai Vs Brooklyn, their second battle, it was pretty good, Ming-Ming's battle was interesting but wasn't that great.
I agree with Raykon Kai Vs. Brooklyn was the best :3
Tyson Vs. Brooklyn jsut was not as great as Kai's battle.
Season 1
-Black Dranzer at the World Championships
-Ray vs. Tyson at the Japan Tournament
-Ray vs. Lee at Asian Cup
-Guy with the revolver launcher in the American Tournament vs. Tyson

Season 2
- Tyson vs. Ozuma (at amusement park)
-Kai vs. King (2nd battle)
-Ray vs. Gordo

Season 3

-Ray vs. Crusher
-Ray vs. Tyson (when they destroyed each others blades)
-Kai vs. Ray
-Brooklyn vs. Kai (when Kai gets spanked like a baby)

Yes I like a lot of the battles with Ray in them; don't judge me. :\
(Mar. 29, 2009  4:38 AM)Khel Wrote: Season 1
-Black Dranzer at the World Championships
-Ray vs. Tyson at the Japan Tournament
-Ray vs. Lee at Asian Cup
-Guy with the revolver launcher in the American Tournament vs. Tyson

Season 2
- Tyson vs. Ozuma (at amusement park)
-Kai vs. King (2nd battle)
-Ray vs. Gordo

Season 3

-Ray vs. Crusher
-Ray vs. Tyson (when they destroyed each others blades)
-Kai vs. Ray
-Brooklyn vs. Kai (when Kai gets spanked like a baby)

Yes I like a lot of the battles with Ray in them; don't judge me. :\

lol yeah i agree with all of your season 3 matches kai vs ray was excellent to but yeah the match when tyson and ray destroyed eachothers blades was by far my favourite for season 3 lol and dw mine are all of rays matches to so if i judged id be a hypocrit lol
Tyson vs. Kai: World Championships Final Season 3
Kai vs. Brooklyn: second time, at the BEGA Tournament with Team BBA or whatever
Tyson vs. Brooklyn

These three battles are the best battles in the entire series for me. The first two really defined a lot of things about Kai's character which I admire, and Tyson vs. Brooklyn was just out of this world.

G-Revolution as a whole was quite awesome, particularily towards the end.
i thought the final battle between takao and brooklyn was really awful actually
i havnt been able to whatch brooklyn vs kai its actually the ep im up to but it sounds like an excelent match. Ive always thought tysons matchs dragged on to much
Yea, it goes for like 1 and a half episodes just for that battle.
Tala vs Tyson! And Z0 vs pretty much anyone.
Mainly battles with Kai and Ray.......but to sum them up, any battle where clothes get ripped. XD
Season 1
Ray vs. Lee (Asian Championship)
Ray vs. Mariah (Asian Championships)
Tyson vs. Tala (World Championship Final)

Season 2
Kai vs. Goki
Kai vs. King
Tyson vs. Ozuma (At The Amusment Park)

Season 3
Ray vs. Crusher
Kai vs. Brooklyn (Seacond Battle)
Tyson vs. Brooklyn (Championships Final)[/i]
Ray vs. Tyson
Tyson V Ray
Tyson V Brooklyn
Ray V Crusher
Kai vs. Tyson in G-rev hands down.
All from G-rev:
Takao vs. Max
Max vs. Mystel
Max vs. Kai
yeah all of maxs matches with kai i find very interesting to.
Season 1
tyson vs tala
tyson vs robert

Season 2
kai vs zeo
ray vs gordo
max vs zeo
kai&ray vs dunga& joseph
tyson vs zeo
tyson vs gordo

Season 3
max vs emily american qualifying rounds
rick vs michel american qualifying rounds
ray & lee vs tyson and diachi
max vs kai
max vs julia
ray vs kai
ray& lee vs max & rick
tyson vs max
daichi vs tala (1st and 2nd match)
tyson vs kai worlch championship final match
max vs mystel
ray vs crusher
daichi vs ming ming
kai vs brooklin 1st time
tyson vs garland sorry that is soo long but in g rev they improved the beyblade graphics which made it look so much better oh and ray vs jin of a gale
(Apr. 03, 2009  7:42 PM)rei Wrote: Season 3
max vs emily american qualifying rounds
rick vs michel american qualifying rounds
ray & lee vs tyson and diachi
max vs kai
max vs julia
ray vs kai
ray& lee vs max & rick
tyson vs max
daichi vs tala (1st and 2nd match)
tyson vs kai worlch championship final match
max vs mystel
ray vs crusher
daichi vs ming ming
kai vs brooklin 1st time
tyson vs garland sorry that is soo long but in g rev they improved the beyblade graphics which made it look so much better oh and ray vs jin of a gale

You could have just said that you really liked almost all of the G-Rev battles, and saved yourself a lot of effort. Tongue_out_wink
(Mar. 29, 2009  7:15 AM)Kei Wrote: Tyson vs. Kai: World Championships Final Season 3
Kai vs. Brooklyn: second time, at the BEGA Tournament with Team BBA or whatever
Tyson vs. Brooklyn

These three battles are the best battles in the entire series for me. The first two really defined a lot of things about Kai's character which I admire, and Tyson vs. Brooklyn was just out of this world.

G-Revolution as a whole was quite awesome, particularily towards the end.

G-Revolution was my favourite of all the Beyblade series. V-Force made a wise choice by incorporating 3D CG in the show, but it didn't even feel it had a proper plot, everything seemed to happen so randomly.

But yeah, top three battles are:

Tyson Vs Ray (G-Revolution)
Daichi Vs Tala (G-Revolution)
Max Vs Kai (G-Revolution)

For some reason I like the way Max and Kai's battle ended to.
kai vs tyson in g-rev
you know how they changed the way the blades span in v-force from the 1st season in g-rev do the beyblades seem to spin faster than in v-force? i think its a good thing because in v-force they looked too slow and looked like they were about to outspin and it made ray and kais matches which are generally very fast and destructive matches look even better.
In G-Rev the Ray vs. Crusher when Ray has the HMS blade.
tyson vs kai season 123 ray vs tyson season 3 kai vs rooklyn 2nd tyson vs brooklyn
oh and zeo vs ozuma that was so sick. i still am soo annoyed zeo was able to beat ozuma,max& kai i was like wtf when he beat all 3 of them howd he get so good sure he had curberous (duno how to spell it lol) but still kai and max both have better skills plus ozuma vs tyson ozuma used such sick moves if he did that against zeo it might have been ozuma vs kai
My favourite beybattles were Ray vs tyson in g-rev, Kai vs brooklyn (the one where he didnt get smashed) and black dranzer vs the all stars.